MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

For the GGW DVDs you pay $10.80 and you keep the DVDs when you cancel.
For the GGW online trials with the trick it only costs $4.97 and it's online so you don't have to worry about sending anything back when you cancel.

welp ordered Battlefield: Bad Company for PS3, they put it up on the site an hour after my support ticket, rock on. Didn't do the Gold Ed. decided it wasn't worth it. Awesome, June is a good month for me, 3 games I want.. Lego Indy, MGS4 and this =D

people please refer me. please i just need 12

also, please pm u if u do but if that will make u not do my refer then forget it/ please help me

[quote name='Palaver']Has anyone done the guys gone wild yet? Will anyone admit to it?

It's apparently 1 credit for $1.[/quote]

A lot of people have done this offer. This is like THE credit to do

Once I get two credits again, I think I might wait until IGN review Ninja Gaiden 2 and then get that if it's good. I have one credit tied up in MCR's, and I think I'm gonna let some of these trials die out before I go wild again. They're getting hard to keep track of between this and YF360G.

What I'm waiting to release:

Mercenaries 2
Too Human
Battlefield: Bad Company (already ordered, woot!)
Fallout 3

[quote name='SpitFire158']A lot of people have done this offer. This is like THE credit to do[/quote]

REALLY? No one has talked about it. GUYS gone wild? If it really is THE offer to do, I may have to suck it up and do it.. ugh. hahah

[quote name='aznguyen316']REALLY? No one has talked about it. GUYS gone wild? If it really is THE offer to do, I may have to suck it up and do it.. ugh. hahah[/quote]

Wow. I thought it said Girls Gone Wild.
I was just skimming it.......

[quote name='SpitFire158']Wow. I thought it said Girls Gone Wild.
I was just skimming it.......[/quote]

me too, I had to go back up and read it again

So when you cancel girls gone wild, you get to keep the dvds, but do you get a refund as well? Id rather just get my money back, and if I really wanted to see 18 year old tits id just hang out at the junior high with my dad.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Where is the $1 part of the GuGW offer? I only see $15 for DVDs.[/quote]

Maybe when you return the DVDs? Not sure.

[quote name='aznguyen316']has GGW charged $9 or is it really free? One that said free wasn't really free for me. Will try again..[/quote]

I ordered the GGW: Wildest Bars over three weeks ago, and was charged the $9. Since it was a 30 day trial thing, I called yesterday, because I never received the DVD. She told me that they take 3 to 6 weeks to arrive and asked if I want to stay a part of their monthly subscription.

I told her, "How would I even know if I want to, since I haven't received the DVD yet?" She replied, "Oh, it's hot, trust me - you'll love it!"

I thought about messing with her over that line, Tom Mabe-style, but I decided against it.

So, I have a few more days to cancel, but I don't recall if you have to send the DVD back or not.

I need one more credit for another game(already used 2 credits for MGS4) and wondered what offers are cheap and credit fast that i could do. Also has anyone ordered MGS4 and if so i wonder when we will get it after the game comes out.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I need one more credit for another game(already used 2 credits for MGS4) and wondered what offers are cheap and credit fast that i could do. Also has anyone ordered MGS4 and if so i wonder when we will get it after the game comes out.[/quote]
I preordered it last month. I have faith that I will be receiving it within a couple days of release.

[quote name='finsfan0210']im thinkin about goin for a 42inch phillips hdtv. it says u only need 8 credits and 4 referrals. Since i this site is legit with the games i assume its the same for the rest of the stuff. Anyone who is thinking about goin for a tv i'd appriecate you using my referral which is http://tvs.megafreebie.com/?referral=3594[/quote]

You realize each of your refs need to do 8 credits as well right? Most sites will pay $200 per ref for those kinds of deals.

yeh if anyone finds a place where i can easily get a tv, let me know.

i just busted the screen on the hdtv i bought last year and now i'm stuck with a shitty CRT

[quote name='max pl']yeh if anyone finds a place where i can easily get a tv, let me know.

i just busted the screen on the hdtv i bought last year and now i'm stuck with a shitty CRT[/quote]

craigslist?

fuck that sucks i thought they only had to do one offer that fucking sucks pikachu's balls.

Edit: Same here i would like to find a place to get a hdtv.

damn amazon is participating in the preorder promo for Battlefield but I don't think we can get the code.. I pre-ordered it through this site =(

I did google profit monster, but NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL, I cannot log into support without a password, and when I click "forgot password" I get a page error. No email address and no phone number.

what the fuck?

my brother tells me mega is not responding to his emails.

anyone experience the same problem?

apparently he hasnt received the 12 month xbl card he ordered last friday.

[quote name='aznguyen316']damn amazon is participating in the preorder promo for Battlefield but I don't think we can get the code.. I pre-ordered it through this site =([/quote]

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. No early demo, and no sniper rifle :cry:

[quote name='max pl']my brother tells me mega is not responding to his emails.

anyone experience the same problem?

apparently he hasnt received the 12 month xbl card he ordered last friday.[/quote]

I never email them, but I submitted a support ticket this morning and got a response within 45 minutes. Maybe try submitting a ticket.

for those thinkin about the girls gone wild offers i say do it cuz theirs a 30 day money back guarentee

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee! When you purchase Girls Gone Wild with your credit card, your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed! ALL Girls Gone Wild videos come with a full 30-day money-back guarantee (less s&h). Plus, you'll also be the first to check out the latest, all new, totally uncensored Girls Gone Wild action! About once a month, until you tell us otherwise, you'll automatically receive a hot new Girls Gone Wild video featuring even more hot girl-on-girl action for the regular price of only $19.99 plus $6.99 shipping and handling, billed to the same credit card you are using today. The shipping date and date of the charge will depend on the actual month however in no event will you be billed any sooner than 28 days. There is absolutely no minimum to buy and you can cancel at any time by simply calling the toll-free customer service number on your credit card statement! You've got nothing to lose when you order now!

Hey can you guys help me get the SingStar bundle for the PS3 on there? I sent in a request, but they said not enough people have asked about it. Thanks.

[quote name='Hyd12o']Hey can you guys help me get the SingStar bundle for the PS3 on there? I sent in a request, but they said not enough people have asked about it. Thanks.[/quote]

Done.

Whats everyone's experience with Today's Escapes and, Free Dollar Store? I've been waiting a little over 2 weeks with a MCR for these two. Talk about frustrating!

hey will u guys help me out and send a support ticket asking for the limited edition of metal gear solid 4 to be added. I need more people to ask for it and they might add it like they did singstar

[quote name='adam31']Whats everyone's experience with Today's Escapes and, Free Dollar Store? I've been waiting a little over 2 weeks with a MCR for these two. Talk about frustrating![/quote]

Free Dollar Store was instant for me, and the customer service was pretty good. No experience with today's escapes for me though.

I sent in a support ticket about that and they said just to leave the "relevant" part of the e-mail, like the order date, account number, etc.

I know that the emails for Blockbuster and all of the Scholastic offers are too big to post everything.

Basically, the way their form is coded it just sends it as one long string via url. That can only hold so many characters. It's pretty dumb, actually.

I called and cancelled Dr. Seuss this morning. Now if they would only credit me! It's been 2 weeks since I sent in the MCR.

Has anyone noticed any more new good offers? I'd like to get some credits so I can preorder Fallout.

[quote name='Okatha']I sent in a support ticket about that and they said just to leave the "relevant" part of the e-mail, like the order date, account number, etc.

I know that the emails for Blockbuster and all of the Scholastic offers are too big to post everything.

Basically, the way their form is coded it just sends it as one long string via url. That can only hold so many characters. It's pretty dumb, actually.[/quote]

agreed I complained twice and they say it's not a problem on their end.. whatever I sent all the good header stuff I guess but still waiting on the MCR. blah

[quote name='aznguyen316']agreed I complained twice and they say it's not a problem on their end.. whatever I sent all the good header stuff I guess but still waiting on the MCR. blah[/quote]

I'm waiting on 5. I don't think I'm going to get any of them, though.

[quote name='taint mcgee']Free Dollar Store was instant for me, and the customer service was pretty good. No experience with today's escapes for me though.[/quote]

I just got my credit refused from these people. (free dollar store) Something about cookies or using a virtual credit card. So I waited almost three weeks for nothing.

bread's done
Back