MGS: Legacy collection back in stock (amazon) (in stock)

MSRP but much better than the $110 they were going for new. EDIT: Goes in and out of stock constantly.  I bought one and it's currently preparing to be shipped, so they definitely have units.

http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B00CTKHXFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397069582&sr=8-1&keywords=mgs+legacy+collection

Edit: Just a heads up, the MGS1 and MGS:VR downloadable codes don't expire.  I bought a copy back in September of last year when fry's had it for $25 and just now redeemed the codes.  I don't know why I waited so long but I'm happy to report that both went through perfectly, I'm downloading them as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually have really bad luck with getting price adjustments via CS. The rep said it's been more than 7 days so no "refund", but gave me the difference in promotional credit.

Might have missed this somewhere else, but the digital HD collection is currently $11.99 on PSN for Plus members:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection/cid=UP0101-NPUB30918_00-PS3MGSHDCOLLECTI

I'm leaning towards returning my $50 legacy collection and just picking up the digital HD collection for $12 and then finding a cheap copy of MGS4 for $10 or so. I'm not sure I can justify the $30 difference for the old games and art books.
Only difference is MGS4? Hmmm I might also end up doing this lol

Only difference is MGS4? Hmmm I might also end up doing this lol
You also dont get MGS:VR or the Original MG and MG2 I believe. But really you could easily emulate the original Metal Gears on various different platforms and then VR was terrible haha

I would snatch up that $12 collection but I dont have + right now : /

Its back to 49.99. Pretty low to get them to refund it now. Im trying as I post

EDIT: Didnt work. Got the 7 day window and that its back to 49.99

bread's done
Back