Mickey Edition 3DS XL coming on April 11th

JamesKelly09

CAGiversary!
Nintendo will release a Mickey Mouse edition 3DS XL on April 11th, sold exclusively at Walmart and the Nintendo World Store in New York City .

Wal-Mart Pre-order :http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Mickey-Limited-Edition-Handheld/35092023

48968e1385396791033f7c8800edb705.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was aloooot of items in this one,

5 dollars

Skylanders Adventure

Jurassic Park: The Game

and I got a bunch of 2 dollar games I didn't have haha.

I was one clicking the things I wanted, if not I would have posted 

x_x

I missed pokemon colleseum :/

Oh well at least I upgraded my collection somewhat

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the silver Mario & Luigi XL. Nice silver color and the flagship characters for Nintendo made this a must have. I've been tempted to pick up these LE ones every time I see one release but I just can't pull the trigger. However if Nintendo releases a LE Advance Wars XL I'll be all over that one.

I don't think that the Mickey 3DS XL is in any threat of selling out any time soon. From my understanding it's as rare as the Pikachu edition, but so is the Yoshi edition and those things are everywhere. Almost anybody that wants a 3DS XL already has one, even multiples with all the special editions.

I don't think that the Mickey 3DS XL is in any threat of selling out any time soon. From my understanding it's as rare as the Pikachu edition, but so is the Yoshi edition and those things are everywhere. Almost anybody that wants a 3DS XL already has one, even multiples with all the special editions.
I thought the same thing about the Zelda 3DS XL but now I want one and they are rare/expensive. :(

I thought the same thing about the Zelda 3DS XL but now I want one and they are rare/expensive. :(
You should have bought one when they were $150 if you at any point thought you would want one in the future.

I wouldn't pay more then $150-$170 for any new 3DS XL as that is what I consider the MSRP since there seems to be weekly sales.

But the Zelda 3DS XL took 3-4 months to get to the point where you couldn't find it in stores anymore

Doesn't seem like XLs are on sale in Canada as often as in the US. 

I suppose with the 90 cent Canadian dollar, we're getting it for $180.00 US anyways which is ok. It's pretty cool nintendo has held the $199.00 line on these for us. Other games (and other products) have gone up at retail since our dollar lost parity - a lot of new release retail games are now $64.99 instead of the old standard of $59.99.

Good points though about market saturation - I guess most people do have a 3DS now. Will be interesting to see what happens with this Mickey edition in the next few months.

All this talk reminds me of posts on CAG a while back about how the 3DS was terrible and would fail miserably. LOL

Crossing my fingers for Smash Bros/Pokemon Z editions.

Doesn't seem like XLs are on sale in Canada as often as in the US.

I suppose with the 90 cent Canadian dollar, we're getting it for $180.00 US anyways which is ok. It's pretty cool nintendo has held the $199.00 line on these for us. Other games (and other products) have gone up at retail since our dollar lost parity - a lot of new release retail games are now $64.99 instead of the old standard of $59.99.

Good points though about market saturation - I guess most people do have a 3DS now. Will be interesting to see what happens with this Mickey edition in the next few months.

All this talk reminds me of posts on CAG a while back about how the 3DS was terrible and would fail miserably. LOL

Crossing my fingers for Smash Bros/Pokemon Z editions.
It has done well but to be fair they had to drop the price... significantly... and increase the quality of the games... significantly... since launch.

A $249.99 3DS would not sell.

Hell a $169 3DS does not sell well anymore.

But a 3DS XL in the same price range does very well

A local walmart has about 8 of the zelda 3dsXL but none of the Mickey 3dsXL.  Every other walmart around is sold out of the zelda, but has 3 to 4 of the Mickey.

I want the Mickey but waiting for sell/price match.

A local walmart has about 8 of the zelda 3dsXL but none of the Mickey 3dsXL. Every other walmart around is sold out of the zelda, but has 3 to 4 of the Mickey.

I want the Mickey but waiting for sell/price match.
Not sure where you're going to get a PM unless Walmart is willing to PM one of the standard XLs. I think this one is a Walmart exclusive.

bread's done
Back