Medal of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13 [OOS]
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Nike+ Kinect Training ($49.99)
Resident Evil 6

Each of the games listed are available with the offer. They include:

•$10 gift card for future orders at MicrosoftStore.com
•1600 Microsoft Points

*Offer valid from September 4, 2012 through close of business on November 19, 2012. Other conditions with respect to preorder may apply. Gift card (in-store purchases) or Promo Code (online purchases) and 1600 Xbox Live points will be issued upon redemption of preordered product and eligibility will be verified with receipt upon redemption. No photocopies or facsimiles of receipt will be accepted. Neither Gift Card nor Promo Code may be used toward the purchase of preordered product and neither may be transferred or redeemed for cash. Other conditions on use of gift card may apply. Limit one per customer.

*A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Last edited by a moderator:
these were good deals i hope they do this again in the future

i preordered both borderlands 2 & nba 2k13 together the day before borderlands 2 came out... i didn't get borderlands 2 until a week later but i got 2k13 on day of release... don't think i got an e-mail saying it shipped until the day before or even the day of release day.

unfortunately, they wouldn't let me combine the two coupons which was kind of annoying... used one of the coupons toward preordering halo 4, so i still have an extra $10 and i'm gonna be getting another $25 that i can't use together... no idea what i'm gonna use these on... maybe i'll use the $10 toward some more MS points then the $25 toward an xbox live subscription or something.

edit: looks like my card was charged, so i'm guessing it's been shipped. hope i get it on tuesday like i got nba 2k13

Does anyone know if Microsoft Stores will have two lines again this year? One line for VIP's (someone went to last launch party like Assassins Creed 3) and one for people who haven't?

[quote name='maxgeek']Does anyone know if Microsoft Stores will have two lines again this year? One line for VIP's (someone went to last launch party like Assassins Creed 3) and one for people who haven't?[/QUOTE]

I tried calling my local store and they said to call back after 3 pm today. :cold:

So for people impatiently waiting on there pre-order bonuses, I suggest calling up M$. I went on the site & caught a live chat rep and she was able to get me my points and GC right away. UNFORTUNATELY, you cannot stack GC for some dumb ass reason, so dont think u can use all those $10 GC at once, you cant.

Just did a live chat and the guy was like "It takes up to 10 days to get the email. There's no way to expedite the process"
Oh well... I guess it just depends on who you get on the other line.

And I would suggest just buying a 1600 point card with $10 off it, it's the best way to use the gc because they have very little things below $50, above that and that $10 won't do you much good.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']how do you get to the live chat?[/QUOTE]
There was a link somewhere for live chat. I don't remember where it was but it took me a while to find it.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I actually just got my email with the promo codes from Assassin's Creed III.[/QUOTE]
Just got mine as well :)

So now the microsoft store isn't putting the $25 GC and skin in the cart with the game, but it still lists it on the main page. Does that mean I'd still get it or it's over with?

I'm guessing it's no accident that we're all getting our AC III codes now, since it's too late to use it for Halo 4 or Black Ops II. They don't want people using discounts to buy games they would have bought anyway. I'm not sure what I'll use my $25 Halo discount for. Maybe apply it towards Hitman or Far Cry 3 if they get decent reviews. My AC III rebate will just go towards half the price of points I suppose.

We have to spend the gift certs by the end of this year right? I'll probably still use the $25 from Halo 4 on Black Ops whenever it's in stock again but it will suck to miss out on the preorder offer.

[quote name='trailclimber']I'm guessing it's no accident that we're all getting our AC III codes now, since it's too late to use it for Halo 4 or Black Ops II. They don't want people using discounts to buy games they would have bought anyway. I'm not sure what I'll use my $25 Halo discount for. Maybe apply it towards Hitman or Far Cry 3 if they get decent reviews. My AC III rebate will just go towards half the price of points I suppose.[/QUOTE]
I'm just worried that my $25 will show up really late and I won't have time to use it before it expires at year end.

So this deal is pretty dead now. Blops 2 out of stock, Halo 4 not showing the offer. Damn. Guess i will have to use the 10 dollar code on xbox live points maybe.

I wish someone could help at this point. I preordered Fable: The Journey. It's been almost a month now. I have not received any codes for the DLC or the promotions (1600 points and $10 coupon). I've called 7 times and was told twice that they would call me back (never happened), it's been "escalated" four times and I was told every time that the escalation would take 48 to 72 hours, which never happened. I've talked to the online chat 5 times and was promised an email twice and it was "escalated" once. Nothing has been done and there is no other number I can find or email address to contact someone who can address this problem. I'm getting spent. I've spent so long talking to them and they lie to me every single time.

[quote name='manicbomber']I wish someone could help at this point. I preordered Fable: The Journey. It's been almost a month now. I have not received any codes for the DLC or the promotions (1600 points and $10 coupon). I've called 7 times and was told twice that they would call me back (never happened), it's been "escalated" four times and I was told every time that the escalation would take 48 to 72 hours, which never happened. I've talked to the online chat 5 times and was promised an email twice and it was "escalated" once. Nothing has been done and there is no other number I can find or email address to contact someone who can address this problem. I'm getting spent. I've spent so long talking to them and they lie to me every single time.[/QUOTE]

do a chargeback?

[quote name='manicbomber']I wish someone could help at this point. I preordered Fable: The Journey. It's been almost a month now. I have not received any codes for the DLC or the promotions (1600 points and $10 coupon). I've called 7 times and was told twice that they would call me back (never happened), it's been "escalated" four times and I was told every time that the escalation would take 48 to 72 hours, which never happened. I've talked to the online chat 5 times and was promised an email twice and it was "escalated" once. Nothing has been done and there is no other number I can find or email address to contact someone who can address this problem. I'm getting spent. I've spent so long talking to them and they lie to me every single time.[/QUOTE]

Here Ye! Here Ye! I have the answer to your problem. My issue was resolved in less than 48 hours by sending out an email to Microsoft. Steps Found below. I hope this helps you all!

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Email_Us

Click under 'MICROSOFT STORE PURCHASE ASSISTANCE' and select the first option 'I have a problem with my Microsoft Store account or order such as logging in or finding my order or Product Key.' Then select "I am having problems downloading my product"

Enter in all your information and let them know that you haven't received your codes. I strongly recommend you be nice in your email. Not a good idea to be anal to a person who might not be getting paid too much. Hope this helps!

So now I'm wondering when I'll get my $25 gc for halo 4. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and lose $5 by buying 1600 point card. Also, I preordered blops2 and hit man on newegg for 47.00 each, with the nuke town Dlc. So I save $26 I would have spent anyway, so I'll probably buy more points with the difference. ;) CAG is the shit.

[quote name='latin trident']Here Ye! Here Ye! I have the answer to your problem. My issue was resolved in less than 48 hours by sending out an email to Microsoft. Steps Found below. I hope this helps you all!

Click under 'MICROSOFT STORE PURCHASE ASSISTANCE' and select the first option 'I have a problem with my Microsoft Store account or order such as logging in or finding my order or Product Key.' Then select "I am having problems downloading my product"

Enter in all your information and let them know that you haven't received your codes. I strongly recommend you be nice in your email. Not a good idea to be anal to a person who might not be getting paid too much. Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I looked everywhere and never found a way to contact them other than the online chat or calling that number.

fuck the microsoft store... Organized my whole day around the Halo 4 midnight launch event last night in Bellevue. Apparently they no longer let you pre-order the day of the midnight launch (obviously not during the event, but before the store closes), even though they have excess stock. It's like an hour round trip drive for me to go there, so I just planned on pre-ordering it the day of the launch, like I had done in the past. They wouldn't let me pre-order, so no gift card. Ended up walking out the door and taking my business to Best Buy (for their $20 RZ cert). Ended up wasting a solid 2-3 hours in prep, driving, and talking to useless reps at the store. Thank god I didn't actually wait around for the event to start before finding that out. No longer going to any Microsoft Store events due to that fucking absent minded policy.

If you are going to have such a SHITTY ASS RULE, allow ship-to-store from your online site. Dumbass Microsoft management.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']To those who ordered Halo and got it today, did the pre-order armor skin come in the package or will we be emailed it later?[/QUOTE]
MS emails it to you a few days later (could take up to 10 days but they usually send it within a week)

[quote name='Darknuke']fuck the microsoft store... Organized my whole day around the Halo 4 midnight launch event last night in Bellevue. Apparently they no longer let you pre-order the day of the midnight launch (obviously not during the event, but before the store closes), even though they have excess stock. It's like an hour round trip drive for me to go there, so I just planned on pre-ordering it the day of the launch, like I had done in the past. They wouldn't let me pre-order, so no gift card. Ended up walking out the door and taking my business to Best Buy (for their $20 RZ cert). Ended up wasting a solid 2-3 hours in prep, driving, and talking to useless reps at the store. Thank god I didn't actually wait around for the event to start before finding that out. No longer going to any Microsoft Store events due to that fucking absent minded policy.

If you are going to have such a SHITTY ASS RULE, allow ship-to-store from your online site. Dumbass Microsoft management.[/QUOTE]

I called my local store Monday afternoon asking if I could pre-order when they re-opened at 10 PM and was told no. I was able to pre-order mine about 30 minutes before they regularly closed. *shrug*

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']To those who ordered Halo and got it today, did the pre-order armor skin come in the package or will we be emailed it later?[/QUOTE]

No code in the case. But see my post from earlier on how to get it should you have any questions.

[quote name='JaTaN']MS emails it to you a few days later (could take up to 10 days but they usually send it within a week)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='latin trident']No code in the case. But see my post from earlier on how to get it should you have any questions.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Darknuke']fuck the microsoft store... Organized my whole day around the Halo 4 midnight launch event last night in Bellevue. Apparently they no longer let you pre-order the day of the midnight launch (obviously not during the event, but before the store closes), even though they have excess stock. It's like an hour round trip drive for me to go there, so I just planned on pre-ordering it the day of the launch, like I had done in the past. They wouldn't let me pre-order, so no gift card. Ended up walking out the door and taking my business to Best Buy (for their $20 RZ cert). Ended up wasting a solid 2-3 hours in prep, driving, and talking to useless reps at the store. Thank god I didn't actually wait around for the event to start before finding that out. No longer going to any Microsoft Store events due to that fucking absent minded policy.

If you are going to have such a SHITTY ASS RULE, allow ship-to-store from your online site. Dumbass Microsoft management.[/QUOTE]

why didn't you just buy it online? microsoft has done release day delivery on all of my preorders. Also you probably spent more on gas driving for 1 hour than you saved.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Has anyone gotten their game or codes for NFS? Still waiting in Illinois.[/QUOTE]

I got AC3 delivered the same day as NFS. Got my AC3 code Monday of this week I think. Still no code for NFS.

Nobody has their Halo 4 armor code yet? I'm not expecting the $25 code for a week at least but it would be kind of nice if they could deliver the DLC code sooner so we can actually use it.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Nobody has their Halo 4 armor code yet? I'm not expecting the $25 code for a week at least but it would be kind of nice if they could deliver the DLC code sooner so we can actually use it.[/QUOTE]
Judging by all these posts about past games we should see it late this week or early next.

[quote name='manicbomber']Thanks, I looked everywhere and never found a way to contact them other than the online chat or calling that number.[/QUOTE]

I tried this with no luck yet...

I ordered HALO 4 Monday knowing that I obviously will not get it on release day. That's fine, I can wait a few days. But here it is late afternoon on Wednesday and I still have yet to receive just a shipping confirmation. Sooo, at what point should I call/email inquiring the whereabouts of my game?

[quote name='grundy']I ordered HALO 4 Monday knowing that I obviously will not get it on release day. That's fine, I can wait a few days. But here it is late afternoon on Wednesday and I still have yet to receive just a shipping confirmation. Sooo, at what point should I call/email inquiring the whereabouts of my game?[/QUOTE]
Probably should call now... I got my email on sunday and my game late yesterday (7pm).

[quote name='grundy']I ordered HALO 4 Monday knowing that I obviously will not get it on release day. That's fine, I can wait a few days. But here it is late afternoon on Wednesday and I still have yet to receive just a shipping confirmation. Sooo, at what point should I call/email inquiring the whereabouts of my game?[/QUOTE]

FWIW, I preordered NFS MW the day before release. My game is delivering today. I didn't get a shipping confirmation until Thursday or Friday last week, and I'm still waiting on my preorder bonus codes.

Pretty much the same for me..."In process"

I would say by Friday AM make the email/calls.

[quote name='DOEBeats']I tried this with no luck yet...[/QUOTE]

Finally got it. Highly recommend using the web page to contact them.

Man I just realized I could have done this.

Preorder AC3, then wait until picked up Halo 4. Buy Halo 4 and het $25 GC. Then use it on AC3. I've barely played AC3 and going to pick up my preorder tomorrow. Not sure if I want any more games coming out this year really.

My Halo order from Monday finally shipped an hour ago (ordered it right after they sent out the AC3 bonus, used my $10 off coupon on it) -- not sure which UPS method they shipped it by (waiting for tracking to update, will check it in the morning)

MAn these are great deals I have been working them re6>assis>Halo4>black ops. Only halo 4 had no skin codes or anything other than the 14 trial in the box. LOL

I lucked up and ordered late sunday and got halo on release day. Someone drove up in a car and dropped it off.

[quote name='JaTaN']My Halo order from Monday finally shipped an hour ago (ordered it right after they sent out the AC3 bonus, used my $10 off coupon on it) -- not sure which UPS method they shipped it by (waiting for tracking to update, will check it in the morning)[/QUOTE]

Same here. My copy is shipping ground.

[quote name='latin trident']Here Ye! Here Ye! I have the answer to your problem. My issue was resolved in less than 48 hours by sending out an email to Microsoft. Steps Found below. I hope this helps you all!

Enter in all your information and let them know that you haven't received your codes. I strongly recommend you be nice in your email. Not a good idea to be anal to a person who might not be getting paid too much. Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

This worked perfectly! Sent an email yesterday afternoon. Codes were in my inbox this morning. Thanks for sharing! :applause:

I think they are wising up. With Forza Horizon and AC3, the games were shipped overnight on Monday. With Halo 4, they actually shipped it out via ground on Friday, charged my card and sent me the confirmation email on Sunday, and I got the game Tuesday.

Also got my AC3 codes without a problem. Haven't received the Halo 4 codes yet, but it's usually been Thursday-Friday before they show up, so I'm not panicking.

[quote name='not2worried']Same here. My copy is shipping ground.[/QUOTE]
Mine also shows ground but pkg still hasnt been picked up so not sure where its coming from or how many days it'll take

Microsoft store is run by digital river. Not much else has to be said.

For every game I preordered (Kinect Sesame Street, Borderlands 2, FIFA 13) I had to contact them through live chat to get my codes.

[quote name='angrynoisefly']got the game on release day but no preorder codes. did anybody else get theirs?[/QUOTE]

In my order confirmation I saw that preorder codes will be sent out Friday, if they dont show up tomorrow afternoon I'll place a call to CS.

bread's done
Back