Microsoft Store Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Microsoft Store Sale
All of the following come with free shipping.
For those lucky enough to have one of the few B&M stores nearby, these prices also ring up automatically in store.

Here's the full sale link

:360: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $39.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $24.99
:360: Brain and Body Connection (Kinect) $9.99
:360: Armored Core V $39.99
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition $24.99
:pc: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition $19.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $19.99
:360: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $19.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $19.99

:360:Halo 4 $59.99 Pre-Order
- Get $25 off your next purchase when you pre-order Halo 4
(Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person)
- Pre-order Halo 4 today and receive the customizable “Pulse” armor skin!
(NOTE: Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. Coupon code for "Pulse" armor skin will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release.)

:360:Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle $399.99

Possible $25 gift card. Take the phone challenge [In Store Only]

Feel free to add more titles from the sale if I didn't list them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='g13']No Binary Domain love? No one seems to be purchasing BD. Has it been/ is it cheaper somewhere else?[/QUOTE]
I really want to get it. Just waiting for the right price for me though. I have my CAG price alert set to $15. ;-)

Ordered Neverdead. Been wanting to play that for awhile. $7 shipped seems worth it. Might order Binary Domain later in the week. $10-15 is my sweet spot for AW.

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']Wow I was waiting for Sydicate to drop to $20 or $15 so for $10 this is a must buy!

And ya for $6 I'll try Neverdead.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I've been thumbing my nose up to the $10-15 price points I've been seeing for it, but for $6, I'll bite. ;) Even though I know it has it's "issues".

[quote name='Kevbo887']Oh yeah Syndicate is out of stock now. Thanks Comcast for deciding to go out of service for a few hours.[/QUOTE]

I remember those days....

Wow, I'm surprised it was even in stock for that long.

To those of you who didn't get it, I heard BB is now price matching online stores... it might be worth a shot.

Maybe I'll finally have some people to play Syndicate co-op with now that everyone is buying it! I played a bunch around the time the game released, but it dropped off fast. It's a shame because it's quite a fun game.

Now I'm just trying to decide if $6 is too much for Neverdead or not...

Bit on NeverDead for $6.51 (that includes tax). I'll play any game I've never played before for less than seven bucks shipped. At the very least I can get some achievements and add it to the collection.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Bit on NeverDead for $6.51 (that includes tax). I'll play any game I've never played before for less than seven bucks shipped. At the very least I can get some achievements and add it to the collection.[/QUOTE]

I bit on it too. For $6, why not?

I thought about it and went to work. Damn, now Syndicate is OOS. Do they restock and how long is this going for?

Get Amazon to match?

[quote name='Middleman16']Is this all applicable in store?[/QUOTE]

yes. let them know the microsoft store site has it on sale, and if the store carries the game they'll give it to u for the site's price- thats what i was told by an employee when i called.

Snagged a copy of Neverdead for $6.45 with tax included. Totally worth getting at that price point. Might've bit at $10, but practically half that is a no-brainer.

[quote name='Foggen']Missed Syndicate. Bollocks.[/QUOTE]

ya, was gonna get it and neverdead; but without syndicate I just didn't care anymore...

EDIT: well I guess with free shipping I'll still give neverdead a try...

I also wanted Syndicate with my Neverdead order, but was too late. 6 bucks for Neverdead ain't bad since I'm sacrificing a meal. XD

Snagged Syndicate and Neverdead earlier tonight. Thanks OP!

Now to hope that Neverdead isn't *quite* as bad as everyone says...

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have a $75 gc from the BF deal burning a hole in my pocket. Wanted Neverdead, Syndicate, Mass Effect 3, Grand Slam Tennis and TC Future Soldier, but waited to get home from work and Syndicate is OOS. I think I should wait for Grand Slam to get cheap on PS3 since it has move compatability. Future Soldier I think will start having better deals soon. I'll try out Neverdead, which leaves Mass Effect 3.

Should I pick ME3 for $25 now? 1 & 2 are in my backlog, but I plan on playing them soon. $25 is the best I've seen, but I'm wondering if there will be a GOTY type release later. There's only one paid DLC so far, have they announced how many there will be?

Has anyone confirmed whether these price apply in store? If so I'll shoot for syndicate at my local store.

Syndicate for $10 = no brainer. Grabbed 2 earlier today, for a little co-op.

Neverdead has been on my 'so bad it might be good' radar for a while. At $6, with low expectations firmly in place, I'm game.

I don't understand why people would "think" about getting a $10 game? I mean jesus...Are we cheap ass gamers.....REALLY that cheap?????

Asura's Wrath's price remained high for a long time (except for the rare Target store that had it in stock). I wonder if it'll ever hit $10-15, or if I should just buy it now.

[quote name='goku31389']I don't understand why people would "think" about getting a $10 game? I mean jesus...Are we cheap ass gamers.....REALLY that cheap?????[/QUOTE]

We are man, lol. Think about it. If BBY has it for $7.99 or so, I know I'd buy it from there since I have a GC to use. Plus I could pick it up before I go into work.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Still have a $75 gc from the BF deal burning a hole in my pocket. Wanted Neverdead, Syndicate, Mass Effect 3, Grand Slam Tennis and TC Future Soldier, but waited to get home from work and Syndicate is OOS. I think I should wait for Grand Slam to get cheap on PS3 since it has move compatability. Future Soldier I think will start having better deals soon. I'll try out Neverdead, which leaves Mass Effect 3.

Should I pick ME3 for $25 now? 1 & 2 are in my backlog, but I plan on playing them soon. $25 is the best I've seen, but I'm wondering if there will be a GOTY type release later. There's only one paid DLC so far, have they announced how many there will be?

Has anyone confirmed whether these price apply in store? If so I'll shoot for syndicate at my local store.[/QUOTE]

$25 is worth it for ME3. ME2 never got a GOTY edition and I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for a GOTY here either...I'd bite if I were you (and the ME series should jump to the front of your backlog)

I hesitated too long on Syndicate and now its OOS. Bummer.

[quote name='goku31389']I don't understand why people would "think" about getting a $10 game? I mean jesus...Are we cheap ass gamers.....REALLY that cheap?????[/QUOTE]
We are spoiled nowadays!
Just two years ago the idea of a brand new game (less than a year after release) for $5 or $10 seemed impossible.
Now it's commonplace.

I missed out on Syndicate, too. Grabbed Neverdead; I'm sure I can get at least $6 of enjoyment out of it.

Binary Domain is very tempting. I've wanted it since it came out, but I think I'll hold off until it drops to the $10-15 range.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']been waiting forever for Binary Domain to drop below $30...in for it[/QUOTE]

Dude - it is so great. I hope you will enjoy it. It was one of my fave games of the year thus far. Excellent story, pacing, action etc.
Just sad that there won't be a sequel cuz I think I am the only one that bought it. :cry:

Here is a pretend quote from Toshihiro Nagoshi: "No sequel for BD. One dork in the US bought Binary Domain on launch. No further questions."

First time ordering from MS Store. Does it take a while for the order to be updated and show under my account page? I got a confirmation email of the order, but no confirmation in the account page that I had made an order at all.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']First time ordering from MS Store. Does it take a while for the order to be updated and show under my account page? I got a confirmation email of the order, but no confirmation in the account page that I had made an order at all.[/QUOTE]

Yes their store is very antiquated, as far as order status and ship time. Nothing fast or friendly about it. They're no Amazon, in that regard.

Do they restock or is this first come first serve type of thing? Been waiting on Syndicate for a long time. Snatched a copy of neverdead though so I'm happy there. ^_^

I told myself I would not get neverdead, but after getting NFS the run for only $5 I figured why not. I need to stop getting all these

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back