MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Thread: UFC/Strikeforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the show tonight but my parlay failed.Had Ogle,Mills and Pickett.

Anyone notice Sonnen's background on his twitter lately? lol.

https://twitter.com/sonnench

More Sonnen goodness from the aftershow.

''Struve has the same reach as Jon Jones but twice the courage''
''This is live tv,I won't say Jon Jones sucks because they couldn't edit it out''

[quote name='Matt Young']For those who didn't watch UFC on FUEL 5, I highly recommend watching the replay in a couple hours. It was a pretty solid card.[/QUOTE]

Yup..very fun show overall. The Facebook prelims were good as well..its kind of bad that there free shows have been more exciting then there ppv's.

I had a no-loss day for UFC bets. Only did around eight bets for UFC—but all hit. Didn't feel sharp today, so I'm happy about my success. Well into five-figures for these first five or six months in my chalkland adventures. Sorta reaching the point where money is just money. Can't imagine what happens if my success continues going forward. Might actually be detrimental to my sharpness.

I have a tweet on my Twitter with a part of today's winnings. Pretty decent day considering the time difference threw off my game.

[quote name='Magiblaze']I didn't watch the show tonight but my parlay failed.Had Ogle,Mills and Pickett.

Anyone notice Sonnen's background on his twitter lately? lol.

https://twitter.com/sonnench

More Sonnen goodness from the aftershow.

''Struve has the same reach as Jon Jones but twice the courage''
''This is live tv,I won't say Jon Jones sucks because they couldn't edit it out''[/QUOTE]

Ha! Nice catch. Gotta love Sonnen and his ability to self-promote.

I rarely parlay more than two fighters unless I'm very confident. Ogle-Corassani had a close fight. I think I remember giving R1 to Corassani and a definite R2 to Ogle. Edit: Lemme correct myself: "Close first. Second to Corassani. Third to Ogle." Judging was a bit questionable. A judge gave Watson the fight against Tavares, which is clearly incorrect. I had Corassani winning the fight, tho. And, while I prefer prop lines, Mills and Pickett were good choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back