MODS please close this thread

[quote name='peteyrose']Is your Crackdown the US version in mint and complete condition? I'll buy it if so.[/quote]
Yes and yes. I'll send you a PM.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Whats up scarface?

Tempted to pick up GTA LCS, not sure though.[/quote] I'd go for it if you like the series. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have it for the PSP.

[quote name='Pookymeister']CML for Monster House[/quote]
I see the Jak games in your new to list section but don't see them listed with the other PS2 games. Are they still available?

Wow, very nice prices on the dvds. I'm interested in National Treasure and Hellboy but I was wondering what edition it is. Does it look like this:

512AFWSNRJL._AA240_.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Wow, very nice prices on the dvds. I'm interested in National Treasure and Hellboy but I was wondering what edition it is. Does it look like this:

512AFWSNRJL._AA240_.jpg
[/quote]
That's the one but it's now pending. I'm about to update the main post with the pending titles. National Treasure is still available.

Well, if it ain't good ol' Scarface7. :D

I'm not really in the market for DVDs these days, but I may take a couple off of your hands for old time's sake. Could you PM me letting me know if Office Space and House of Flying Daggers are widescreen and/or fullscreen editions?

I'll take

*Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events 2-Disc w/book
Friday
Jingle All The Way

I get a discount on them for return business right ;)

[quote name='MrDubbs']I'll take

*Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events 2-Disc w/book
Friday
Jingle All The Way

I get a discount on them for return business right ;)[/quote]
PM sent

bread's done
Back