MODS please close this thread

[quote name='dpadilla4']16 for saints row since it's 18.99 on buy.com[/quote]
I can't go that low. Better off getting it there if they have it that cheap.

[quote name='carrolla_23']VERY interested in 360. Has seal been broken? firmware modified? What is the Manufacture date? LMK[/quote]
I'm not sure regarding the seal or firmware. This 360 is the one I just got back after sending my launch unit in for repairs. It is a different console according to the papers they included. I've turned the system on once since getting it back just to make sure it works and that's it. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Update regarding Xbox 360 bundle...

There are several people currently expressing interest. In an attempt to be fair, whoever expresses an interest to purchase first will get the opportunity. That said, I would like the buyer to have a reasonable amount of feedback. No new buyers please. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

I will send first via paypal, and have feedback from ebay and TGN. You can look on the bottom of the 360 to see if the seal has been broken, and if its from MSFT, firmware shouldn't have been touched.

[quote name='carrolla_23']I will send first via paypal, and have feedback from ebay and TGN. You can look on the bottom of the 360 to see if the seal has been broken, and if its from MSFT, firmware shouldn't have been touched.[/quote]
I still am not sure about the seal. I looked all over but am not really sure what I'm looking for exactly. I'm thinking that would void the warranty anyway so thinking Microsoft wouldn't send one out.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I'll take that Saint's Row of yer hands.

Is that "American Dad" DVD the tv show?

If It is, I'll take that too.[/quote]
Yes it is. $35 shipped work? I'll send send you a PM.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Are you accepting trades? If so, check my list for CoD3, thanks.[/quote] Didn't see anything except the $50 Apple GC and not really trying to spend money. Unless you want to do an even swap...

[quote name='Scarface7']Didn't see anything except the $50 Apple GC and not really trying to spend money. Unless you want to do an even swap...[/quote]
I would if you had any other 360/PSP games to trade.

[quote name='HighlightShow']I would if you had any other 360/PSP games to trade.[/quote]
I have GH 2 for Xbox 360. PSP I just sold 2 games.

[quote name='Scarface7']I have GH 2 for Xbox 360. PSP I just sold 2 games.[/quote]
Unfortunately, I already have GH2. Let me know if you get any other 360/PSP games to trade. Thanks.

bread's done
Back