MODS please close this thread

[quote name='Petekelly']Can I buy All-Pro Football 2k8(ps3) for $10 paypal???? Just curious cuz you didn't answer my previous post.[/quote]
Somehow missed it but worked out for a cheaper price. :lol:

I'll PM you now.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Bumped just since your sig is awesome. And because I pmed you about Metroid Prime Hunters.[/quote]
Can you re-send? I didn't get a PM from you.

bump for new title

Bought this earlier on Amazon since I thought I knew a CAG who needed it. Turns out he doesn't. Looking to get $275 to cover cost of console, paypal fees and shipping costs. Please PM me if you're interested. Would prefer to let this go to someone with established feedback (25+ maybe). Would require payment sent first obviously given nature of deal as well as my feedback rating. Just looking to help someone out who is still having trouble getting a Wii. Thanks!

Tried to PM but your box is full. Interested in buying your Wii, I'm verified on paypal, have 100% positive feedback on ebay etc.

Edit: Looking at your wants, the only sealed game I have is Castlevania Symphony of the Night GH, if you're interested... Though I don't mind paying purely with paypal.

I've never much so interested in your Nintendo Wii and would like to buy/trade for it. I can do a buy/trade thing or just a trade thing, but I am unable to buy it.. I could never afford 275, not on my sallary.

Anyways, CML. thank you

[quote name='AkariK']Tried to PM but your box is full. Interested in buying your Wii, I'm verified on paypal, have 100% positive feedback on ebay etc.

Edit: Looking at your wants, the only sealed game I have is Castlevania Symphony of the Night GH, if you're interested... Though I don't mind paying purely with paypal.[/quote]
Someone else PM'ed me earlier. Think they want to purchase. Have replied to confirm. If they pass, you're next in line.

Everyone else... Not looking to trade for the Nintendo Wii. Sorry. Only looking to recover the cost and give someone a chance to finally get the system.

bread's done
Back