MODS please close this thread

[quote name='Scarface7']Metal Slug is now pending. DotD on FF V. Don't see how it could last long. Get 'em while they last.[/QUOTE]Indeed! PM'd. :D

[quote name='sum41rcks1']cml for FF5 and God of War demo[/quote]
I saw a couple. Silent Hill Origins (unopened) is probably the best fit. Let me know. Thanks!

[quote name='sum41rcks1']well anything else other than that lol[/quote]
Unreal Tournament 3 (unopened)

Obviously I would add cash to even out. Let me know via PM. Thanks!

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Does that GoW demo package come with everything or ust the demo.[/quote]
Everything. The only thing it doesn't include is the $15 off coupon it came with that is now expired.

[quote name='Scarface7']Everything. The only thing it doesn't include is the $15 off coupon it came with that is now expired.[/quote]

I'll trade that for the LP cd if your still interested.

Everyone who PM'ed me about FF V has been PM'ed back. Sorry to those who wanted a copy and I didn't have any left. Will go back tomorrow to see if I can get more.

I ended up using the points for Puzzle Quest :D Now I'm looking to scoop up the Halo 3 Maps and the new underwater arcade game

[quote name='joevan']I ended up using the points for Puzzle Quest :D Now I'm looking to scoop up the Halo 3 Maps and the new underwater arcade game[/quote] How's Puzzle Quest? I bought it off Amazon on BF when they had it for like $10 and then sold it because I was accumulating too many games.

Its simple but addicting - I really like it. Played the crap out of the demo before puling the trigger on it. Definitely worth the money. I can see how it would be an awesome PSP game and when I get another one, itll be one of the first titles I pick up for the road.

[quote name='joevan']Its simple but addicting - I really like it. Played the crap out of the demo before puling the trigger on it. Definitely worth the money. I can see how it would be an awesome PSP game and when I get another one, itll be one of the first titles I pick up for the road.[/quote]
Glad I sold it. :lol:

There's just too much stuff out nowadays. It's tough supporting multiple consoles. Haven't even had a chance to open Rock Band yet and I've had it for about a week.

[quote name='rez420']hey,
i have an extra 25 $ ipod giftcard, would you want it and for how much?
pm me
thanks[/quote]
I would. PM'ed!

bread's done
Back