MODS please close this thread

202848854.jpg

Is that the Halo Faceplate by chance, b/c Id be interested
nice price on the PSP too :D

you can interest me in it no problem but its my bank account we have to convince couldnt :rofl:

prehaps once I clear out the wii and pay off my new brake job :D

[quote name='joevan']you can interest me in it no problem but its my bank account we have to convince couldnt :rofl:

prehaps once I clear out the wii and pay off my new brake job :D[/quote] Want the faceplate to hold you over? PM me if you need a reminder where to send the paypal. :D

[quote name='Scarface7']bump for being about done[/QUOTE]

you too?

Mines a case study on Dell's expansion into China. Yours?

[quote name='joevan']you too?

Mines a case study on Dell's expansion into China. Yours?[/quote]
Argumentative paper for Philosophy class that I couldn't put off any longer.

[quote name='Scarface7']Argumentative paper for Philosophy class that I couldn't put off any longer.[/QUOTE]

Was it as fun to write as it sounds?

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner on the faceplate - blew my gaming budget for the month on Assassin's Creed and I'm waiting for a deal to go through with macabbe to get some $ back in the paypal
if anybody else is interested let them at it ;)

[quote name='joevan']Was it as fun to write as it sounds?

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner on the faceplate - blew my gaming budget for the month on Assassin's Creed and I'm waiting for a deal to go through with macabbe to get some $ back in the paypal
if anybody else is interested let them at it ;)[/quote]
How are you liking AC? I want to get it but am not sure to go 360 or PS3. I've heard mixed opinions.

t to be totally honest - its absoultely amazing..for about 2 hours then its more of the same. Storys excelent so far and graphics are top of the 360 pile but it just feels repetitive - im about 4 hours in and i got tired of using the same 4 moves to kill guards and climbing the same mirror image towers to scout locations. Its a must play just for the coolness of the concept but its not nearly as fleshed out as it could be if more RPG / combat elements had been added.

My $0.02 in 30 seconds or less. :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']t to be totally honest - its absoultely amazing..for about 2 hours then its more of the same. Storys excelent so far and graphics are top of the 360 pile but it just feels repetitive - im about 4 hours in and i got tired of using the same 4 moves to kill guards and climbing the same mirror image towers to scout locations. Its a must play just for the coolness of the concept but its not nearly as fleshed out as it could be if more RPG / combat elements had been added.

My $0.02 in 30 seconds or less. :rofl:[/quote]
Think I just bought it for the PS3. Now hopefully what I've read about the framerate (thoughts?) being more stable on PS3 is true.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey Buddy been a while!
Nice price on that COD4!! - just curious on why are you getting rid of it - better on the 360?

anyhow BUMP!!![/quote]
Yea decided to go with the 360 version for XBL.

[quote name='joevan']anything else on the table for the 360? everytime i look something new pops up :D[/quote]
Always a possibility. Anything in particular you're looking to get?

yo scarface! whats up... been a while

interested in NBA street.. waiting for friday to see if i kill my funds on FYE's 40% off used sale... lol

free bump, i'll get back to you friday if im still up for it.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']yo scarface! whats up... been a while

interested in NBA street.. waiting for friday to see if i kill my funds on FYE's 40% off used sale... lol

free bump, i'll get back to you friday if im still up for it.[/quote]
Hey long time... sent you a PM

bread's done
Back