MODS please close this thread

[quote name='CaoPi']I Pm'd you back reguarding SH origins let me know if you want something worked out[/quote]
Will PM you back shortly.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']how is the darkness? i've been looking into it for a while, what did you think of it?

do people still play it at all?[/quote] Interesting concept for sure. I didn't play too much to be honest though. Probably get it again for PS3 down the road but decided I have too many other games to play now.

I'll PM you in a few about a deal. ;)

Darkness was a decent game - I couldn't get into it with so many other titles out there I wanted to play.

Still a nice price on the PSP bump

[quote name='joevan']Darkness was a decent game - I couldn't get into it with so many other titles out there I wanted to play.

Still a nice price on the PSP bump[/quote]
Yea it might finally be pending. Just waiting to hear back from the guy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']See anything on my list for Prison Break S1 or is it strictly for sale?[/quote]
No I'm open for trades. Didn't see anything (own Forza 2 and am a Blu-ray supporter). I'll PM you anyway.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']CML for Metal Slug Anthology.[/quote]
Mildy interested in Linkin Park- Reanimation (very minor scratches). That's assuming I can put songs on iPod Touch and also assuming I get an iPod Touch. :lol:

Let me know.

bread's done
Back