Most Memorable CAG Villain 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Most of the people in the deals forum. Especially in the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread. Yikes.[/QUOTE]

I am going to third this.

Lots of butthurt in the deals forum.

[quote name='boosted02gt']It has to be Vaas from FarCry 3. He was one of the best in game villains in a very long time. If you haven't seen him then you have to at least watch a youtube video of "The definition of Insanity"[/QUOTE]
But did he piss off a lot of CAGs in the trading forum?
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I am going to third this.

Lots of butthurt in the deals forum.[/QUOTE]
One reason why I tend to avoid the deals forum unless I need to go there for whatever reason. There are some good threads there, but in general... ehh...

IAmTheCheapestGamer

He made sure to let you know how cheap he was and derailed many threads due to that insistence. He's completely gone now, so things have gotten better. I'm sure that he still hasn't spent that $50 that he had in his PSN wallet because he doesn't like anything.

Guys, Pepsiman is as much of a villain as Sloth is from The Goonies. He's just a little simple and unstable. I'm on "team coke" so I got "shitty coke proudcts" last year for Christmas, but you can't say he's a villain for that.

The real villain was IATCG. Arguing on the internet is trivial, but that didn't stop him from doing it all the goddamn time. He argued just to argue, and he usually did it in the Deals forum, derailing every thread he set his sights on. There's the Politics forum for that sort of douchebaggery.

Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination.

[quote name='Squarehard']needler420[/QUOTE]

I second this:
He is a douche on multiple forums
He has a terrible grasp of the English language
He is also a hypocrite who complains about repos, while offering modding services himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']IAmTheCheapestGamer

He made sure to let you know how cheap he was and derailed many threads due to that insistence. He's completely gone now, so things have gotten better. I'm sure that he still hasn't spent that $50 that he had in his PSN wallet because he doesn't like anything.[/QUOTE]

How is being too cheap on a site called cheap ass gamers a bad thing. If anything the cheapest person is the winner. He helped make people cheaper then they were. Come to think of it his name is Iamthecheapestgamer and he got banned for talking about how cheap he was. Ironic for a site called cheap ass gamers just saying.

I nominate Pepsiman and WiggyX because I had his operation shut down on two forums for selling unlicensed repros. Now he just takes his work to sites that condone it like NA. Also when I think of villain I don't think of disruptive trolls I think of criminal activity and illegal crimes which is copyright infringement.

Wiggx is the worst of all to me because selling pirated related content is worse to me then someone making disruptive posts. Unless it's pepsi man. That guy would troll so hard he took being disruptive to another level.

I think Wiggy would be counted for next year though not sure how it works.

There is a reason why you are mentioned in this thread neddler420, it's up to you if you want to continue the same kind of demeanor. It will just get you banned here just like you have been from other sites. I wouldn't be a hypocritical about illegal activity either, just look at your username.

[quote name='skiizim']There is a reason why you are mentioned in this thread neddler420, it's up to you if you want to continue the same kind of demeanor. It will just get you banned here just like you have been from other sites. I wouldn't be a hypocritical about illegal activity either, just look at your username.[/QUOTE]

The only site I ever been banned from is NA. Lots of people have been banned from there also. There has been multiple threads on here about it.

Matter of fact you just posted about the last one saying how cheapD doesn't allow it on this site and how it's a gray area etc. Funny thing is right after that you go ahead and made a link in the collection thread to a piracy site of old video games mags that even said on the front of the homepage they don't have legal access to the content. Even funnier is you specifically said " I don't know if this is allowed".

I got banned from there for reoprting users and staff members to Nintendos Anti piracy site if you want to know why. I reproted people selling unlicensed repros and illegal roms.

I got banned from NA once they realized I was reporting users to
https://ap.nintendo.com/

Other then that I haven't been banned from a site since I'm a kid on gamefaqs. Everything else was voluntarily closing my account.

When I got suspended on here it was for derailing the show your collecting thread by talking about your collecing habits.

My username has nothing to do with anything it's just a number. When I break the TOS of a site I pay the consequence.

You really take comparing apples to oranges to another level.

Squarehead is butthurt because now I got people criticizing his collecting habit. Same as you. In which case nominate me all you want. I won't stop giving my opinion on a form of collecting.

[quote name='needler420']The only site I ever been banned from is NA. Lots of people have been banned from there also. There has been multiple threads on here about it.[/QUOTE]

Weren't you been banned from Nintendo64 Forever boards also?

[quote name='needler420']My username has nothing to do with anything it's just a number. When I break the TOS of a site I pay the consequence.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't referencing the fact of you breaking a TOS on this or any other site, I was pointing out the hypocritical notion that your calling out wiggyx on copy right infringement and your forgetting about your personal marijuana use which is a federal crime, a spade is a spade right?

[quote name='needler420']Squarehead is butthurt because now I got people criticizing his collecting habit. Same as you. In which case nominate me all you want. I won't stop giving my opinion on a form of collecting.[/quote]

You really have a funny way of looking at things, I find personal opinion and trolling two different things. Which one were you doing, I wonder? You were on Wiggys ass in that thread before anybody even confronted you.

[quote name='skiizim']Weren't you been banned from Nintendo64 Forever boards also?

I wasn't referencing the fact of you breaking a TOS on this or any other site, I was pointing out the hypocritical notion that your calling out wiggyx on copy right infringement and your forgetting about your personal marijuana use which is a federal crime, a spade is a spade right?

You really have a funny way of looking at things, I find personal opinion and trolling two different things. Which one were you doing, I wonder? You were on Wiggys ass in that thread before anybody even confronted you.[/QUOTE]

On N64 it is labelled as banned but that is only because there is no voluntarily feature to close an account. After a incident I told staff to close my account rather then leaving an active active in limbo on there I wanted it closed.

I had a very similar situation on GTZ expect they actually have an option to deactivate an account. That you mention that though I have had one legit ban which was for number of things on a comic book forum. Mainly for getting to into a political conversation and got banned for reason being trolling.

Also there is nothing hypocritical about it at all. All my 420 is a number no illegal act has been committed.

It's illegal to be in possession of marijuana not to have it in your system or an ID with 420 in it.

Wiggy was running a illegal operation and all the evidence to make him guilty was there. I plead the 5th no contest. You got nothing.

Not to mention this sites TOS says all over how they don't condone piracy or modded content or backups etc. That's like the first thing in the trading forum.

Maybe I just like the number 420?

Maybe I smoke tobacco out of a bong?

Maybe I like to celebrate Hitlers Birthday.

Maybe I smoke legal forms of regulated marijuana that they sell at the headshops that is missing the illegal substances but it still looks like weed.

See where I'm going you got nothing to go on.

I have no evidence other than hearsay from a mutual user who has commented about it when we converse on the phone. A quick google search showed me this, so you can stfu now.

http://www.dreamviews.com/sleep-health/137453-marijuana-dreams.html

I first started smoking at age 13 and 23 now. I been smoking almost daily since the age of about 16 1/2 while only skipping a few days of smoking since then. Literally every day. Since the age of 16 till todays date I would not pass a drug test. Never stopped a full 30 days in the last 7 years or so.

I haven't quit yet but my supplement has shorted and every now and then I have to go a day or so without.

I notice when I stop just how much I dream again. Its pretty scary. All my dreams are either sexual or bad scary stuff. I remember waking up in the middle of a lot of them and aware what was going on and then alter it while I'm awake and then falling back to sleep with a semi continued dream of how I altered it.

Hard to explain very hard. All i know is cannabis has an affect on my dreams.

I'm going to sleep soon. I hope I don't have nightmares.​
I found this on another site on gametz,

http://gametz.com/?A=Forum&area=Classifieds&topic=442257&Next=0

This thread just shows how much of a troll you are.

[quote name='skiizim']I have no evidence other than hearsay from a mutual user who has commented about it when we converse on the phone. A quick google search showed me this, so you can stfu now.

http://www.dreamviews.com/sleep-health/137453-marijuana-dreams.html

I found this on another site on gametz,

http://gametz.com/?A=Forum&area=Classifieds&topic=442257&Next=0

This thread just shows how much of a troll you are.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I smoke legal forms of regulated marijuana that they sell at the headshops that is missing the illegal substances but it still looks like weed.

And I told you my GTZ account was voluntarily deactivated by myself.

You have no proof I committed a illegal crime or broke a sites TOS.

You are calling a spade a spade though so Ill give you that.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Wow, hypocrite too.[/QUOTE]

ahh now I get why you said hyprocite.

That thread was a false provoking thread about the piracy. The post was meant to provke the site owner Bill , that he was condoning illegal activites from his members.

If you botherd to take the time to read further on you'd be able to tell on your own what the intentions of the thread was.

[quote name='Squarehard']needler420[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SeanAmI']I second this, he is a douche on multiple forums[/QUOTE]

3rd.

Never seen a single post from the guy that moves a thread forward, only back or completely off track.

Pepsiman isn't a villain. He provided a lot of laughs.

No real villain stands out this year, I think. IATCG is gone and we shouldn't give him the satisfaction of winning anything.

I guess Needler420 gets my vote for now.

[quote name='needler420']i vote wiggyx for trying to sell illegal repros on two forums and getting shut down.[/quote]

lol!

[quote name='neocisco']taintedzodiac for the dump and run of VGFive.[/QUOTE]

While I'd agree, it didn't happen on CAG so I don't think it counts. Although he certainly deserves it.

[quote name='hellhunde']While I'd agree, it didn't happen on CAG so I don't think it counts. Although he certainly deserves it.[/QUOTE]

He used his time on CAG as cache of sorts to draw people in to VGFive so, IMO, I'd say that's a qualifier. Regardless, yes, we do agree that it is warranted.

Hmmm, probably TommyLove, while IATCG and Pepsi derailed alot, and argued, and all that stuff, he actually took an extremely limited item alot of cag's were trying to get/getting shafted by cancellations for, and bought (I forget, 30? 40?) I beleive in the standard CAG rule of 3, one to open, one to keep sealed, and one to flip, but THAT is low... and it was hilarious seeing him ask for the upper ebay/amazon prices on his trade thread! He took a method explained by a CAG in good faith to help out people on here get one, and bought as many as he could...

[quote name='Hemi']Hmmm, probably TommyLove, while IATCG and Pepsi derailed alot, and argued, and all that stuff, he actually took an extremely limited item alot of cag's were trying to get/getting shafted by cancellations for, and bought (I forget, 30? 40?) I beleive in the standard CAG rule of 3, one to open, one to keep sealed, and one to flip, but THAT is low... and it was hilarious seeing him ask for the upper ebay/amazon prices on his trade thread! He took a method explained by a CAG in good faith to help out people on here get one, and bought as many as he could...[/QUOTE]

Good call.

But I'm going to second the nomination for "all the cags with time machines." It's gotten super annoying in the deals forum.

[quote name='confoosious']Good call.

But I'm going to second the nomination for "all the cags with time machines." It's gotten super annoying in the deals forum.[/QUOTE]

I like to think those post's mostly are for the people who ask "is this the cheapest it's been?". Because your not a CAG until you bought a game you don't ever plan to play just because it's stupid cheap. The logic is once a game hit's a price, it will probably do so again.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
SHC Gamer was his name I believe. That's who I'd throw my vote in for. The way he left was complete sour grapes. It was completely a "screw Kmart, they're nothing without me" attitude that just irked me.[/QUOTE]

Didn't he get let go/fired from K-mart. I guess I can kind of understand he would have a screw K-mart feeling if they just bounced him out of the job that he was spending a good amount of time glad handing on here to get people to actually step foot in a K-mart. I know since they got rid of their coupons I haven't been to any.

[quote name='Dokstarr']Didn't he get let go/fired from K-mart. I guess I can kind of understand he would have a screw K-mart feeling if they just bounced him out of the job that he was spending a good amount of time glad handing on here to get people to actually step foot in a K-mart. I know since they got rid of their coupons I haven't been to any.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, K-mart decided to not do the deals anymore, so his position was obsolete. Great to know people are nominating him though not knowing anything about what actually happened to him. If anything K-mart would be the one to nominate.

[quote name='Dokstarr']Didn't he get let go/fired from K-mart. I guess I can kind of understand he would have a screw K-mart feeling if they just bounced him out of the job that he was spending a good amount of time glad handing on here to get people to actually step foot in a K-mart. I know since they got rid of their coupons I haven't been to any.[/QUOTE]

It really wasn't clear whether he was fired or he quit; what was disappointing is that at the end of his work as "SHC Gamer" it felt more like his presence was merely a business transaction on here despite trying to act like everyone's buddy. Granted, I get that it was his job but some of the KMart deals/coupons have continued despite his absence so it leads me to believe he wasn't the "indispensable asset" to Kmart he made himself out to be.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It really wasn't clear whether he was fired or he quit; what was disappointing is that at the end of his work as "SHC Gamer" it felt more like his presence was merely a business transaction on here despite trying to act like everyone's buddy. Granted, I get that it was his job but some of the KMart deals/coupons have continued despite his absence so it leads me to believe he wasn't the "indispensable asset" to Kmart he made himself out to be.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. I don't remember him ever having this attitude.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. I don't remember him ever having this attitude.[/QUOTE]

In fact if I recall he actually had quite the opposite attitude from what I saw in the thread from him which was partly why I felt bad that they decided to go a different direction and let him go.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It really wasn't clear whether he was fired or he quit; what was disappointing is that at the end of his work as "SHC Gamer" it felt more like his presence was merely a business transaction on here despite trying to act like everyone's buddy. Granted, I get that it was his job but some of the KMart deals/coupons have continued despite his absence so it leads me to believe he wasn't the "indispensable asset" to Kmart he made himself out to be.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I thought about him. His post were very business robot like. Like as if he wasn't even a gamer and you could tell he was just doing a job.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. I don't remember him ever having this attitude.[/QUOTE]

He very much had that attitude when he left CAG, he completely threw the company under the bus as the reason the Kmart gamer initiative didn't work. He didn't accept any personal responsibility for the failures both when people continually had problems with the coupons not printing and the program as a whole not being continued. It was completely unprofessional, particularly in light of he using his SHC Gamer account to post it.

[quote name='needler420']That is exactly what I thought about him. His post were very business robot like. Like as if he wasn't even a gamer and you could tell he was just doing a job.[/QUOTE]

The fact that he has completely severed ties with the website and not come back is sufficient to show his only interest in this site was limited to his role at Kmart. He could have easily posted that he planned on ending his SHC Gamer account but would continue to visit the site and participate under _____ account.

Of course his interest was only because of his business. Why is that such a horrid thing? He was here to promote his deals and his company. The way some CAGs treated him, I wouldn't want to be here afterward either. Idiots openly wishing he'd be fired just because they were bottom feeders who couldn't stand the loss of $5 copies of shitty games.

He treated the people in the Kmart deals thread with respect, even though some didn't deserve any. He got fired and moved on. Somehow that makes him villain of the year? Are you kidding me?

Anyway, whatever.

[quote name='confoosious']Of course his interest was only because of his business. Why is that such a horrid thing? He was here to promote his deals and his company. The way some CAGs treated him, I wouldn't want to be here afterward either. Idiots openly wishing he'd be fired just because they were bottom feeders who couldn't stand the loss of $5 copies of shitty games.

He treated the people in the Kmart deals thread with respect, even though some didn't deserve any. He got fired and moved on. Somehow that makes him villain of the year? Are you kidding me?

Anyway, whatever.[/QUOTE]

Whether he was fired or voluntarily quit he was useless. His entire presence on the site was pretty uselless. The amount of people who benefited from his presence is probably far less then the amount of people he annoyed. His role and duties never were that useful or helpful to me. Treating people with respect is a given and common sense. He was a affiliate of a major corp. that was useless.

That's probably why he quit or got fired. He wasn't needed.

[quote name='needler420']Whether he was fired or voluntarily quit he was useless. His entire presence on the site was pretty uselless. The amount of people who benefited from his presence is probably far less then the amount of people he annoyed. His role and duties never were that useful or helpful to me. Treating people with respect is a given and common sense. He was a affiliate of a major corp. that was useless.

That's probably why he quit or got fired. He wasn't needed.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for proving my point.

Ladies are now competent to depart to the real NFL that's rightly tailor-made on their behalfBlog about an area of interest: The planet does not genuinely want one more vanity blog' about what you had for breakfast So can touchingThat victory catapulted the Steelers to the AFC North title

I dunno, to me, IATCG wanted to be a villian... therefore, I think it'd be funnier if he didn't get it. Someone is going to have to bring me up to speed on Pepsiman.

[quote name='iamsmart']I dunno, to me, IATCG wanted to be a villian... therefore, I think it'd be funnier if he didn't get it. Someone is going to have to bring me up to speed on Pepsiman.[/QUOTE]

Makes a new account every half a month, and posts in the exact same threads in slidecage grammar, then proceeds to ask why people are trolling him, and then makes a blog asking why he got banned, and there is something wrong with CAG because he keeps getting banned, but he doesn't know why. You'd think after the 10th time he would get bored, but the guy is truly dedicated to his craft. Not really a villain to me, but more like a clown.

I vote slidecage... he's more of a 1960s Batman villain than a real villain, but damn is it annoying to see any threads started by him or replies from him.. the first instinct is to go "Oh great..." and grit your teeth.

I too am curious what happened with Iamthecheapest. I remember that guy, he was kinda annoying sometimes but i dont remember him doing anything horrible. Why'd he get banned? A couple people asked but no ones replied

[quote name='whoknows']This.

I nominate the whole deals forum in general. People are ridiculous in there. Repost a deal and they throw a temper tantrum. Post something that's not a deal and they throw a temper tantrum. Post something that they don't think should be counted as a deal and they throw a temper tantrum.

Too many people who think they're junior mods up in there.[/QUOTE]

HAH.. ya. people get super but hurt there sometimes. Even posting stuff like preorder bonus's or reprints for rare games gets you bitched at half the time. Buncha unapreciative asses most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back