Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

I called them yesterday , they told me that it will be upto a week to receive an email for prizes. I told them I had to delete the app the first time because it was freezing and I had like 50k points I lost because I did so  and I was informed there is no way of getting them back you just have to start over ,so do not delete the app no matter what you do.

How many points are you all upto ?  

Im closing in on 1mil my self... saving up for the better prizes like the Garmin camera.

I called them yesterday , they told me that it will be upto a week to receive an email for prizes. I told them I had to delete the app the first time because it was freezing and I had like 50k points I lost because I did so and I was informed there is no way of getting them back you just have to start over ,so do not delete the app no matter what you do.

How many points are you all upto ?
Im closing in on 1mil my self... saving up for the better prizes like the Garmin camera.
1.2 million. if I play level 1-1 everyday 60 times, I'll get enough points for the camera in less than 2 months

edit: maths

Last edited by a moderator:
update: 

1. entered enough codes recently and won the sunglasses :D i got lucky,i thought they ran out by now lol 

2. also finally passed 500k recently,might be passing 600k later tonight. 

3. i had a friend donate codes recently so,finally boosting up lately. 

oh also i got my email like,within the hour of winning the sunglasses,filled out my info and address and junk and they said my prize will be shipped from 4 to 8 weeks ether during or after the promo. 

life is good lol.

Im still a little paranoid as to why I only received an email for the wristband and not the sunglasses, When I won the wrist band it was the first time i had the app on my phone before i deleted it so i hope i entered the correct email this time ... i guess im screwed otherwise.

You may only get one email. Has anyone gotten an email that hasn't won either the sunglasses or wristband?

I haven't gotten any email yet, I redeemed for a shirt monday, but someone on here said they replied it takes a week so I'll wait till next monday before I spazz out and contact them

so thanks to my friend Logan,I've passed 600k the other night. 

gonna do some grinding later tonight and work my way up to 700k by ether tonight or tomorrow.

heads up also folks,tier two prizes restock on june 2nd 

i'm personally waiting to get the gift card bundle first before i snag a tier two prize. i'm gonna get ether the bobblehead or the pocket tee. 

so thanks to my friend Logan,I've passed 600k the other night.
gonna do some grinding later tonight and work my way up to 700k by ether tonight or tomorrow.

heads up also folks,tier two prizes restock on june 2nd
i'm personally waiting to get the gift card bundle first before i snag a tier two prize. i'm gonna get ether the bobblehead or the pocket tee.
good luck! I manage to get 2 races in between my different workouts and at work after a couple of invoice entries. stuff adds up. I'm halfway to my goal that needs to be completed by August lol

Ugh...this game won't even work properly on my Galaxy Player 5.0. I can enter codes and check the prize list, but it freezes as soon as I try to play the first race. Every single time.

Nice to know I can't get anything without playing the game part of it.

Finally redeemed for the cooler

I still never got an email from them for last weeks prize redemption either

For people who asked them questions about the email, did you just email the address in the privacy section or did you Facebook them?

Edit: nvm, got email right now

Whenever the update gets pushed to the app (around 1:20 guy said earlier) will it update in real time, or will I have to close the app and reopen it? I checked at 3:30am and got the BobbleHead, but socks are sold out already. I want to make sure I'm prepared for the gift cards going live in a few weeks.

Also trying to get the gf to play enough for at least the cooler. Lol

Edit: Got the following email about half hour after redeeming prize:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You were identified as a potential winner of the following prize in the MTN DEW® BAJA BLAST™, pending verification against the Official Rules.

Bobble Head Baja/Bust

Please go to MTN DEW® BAJA BLAST™ within 7 days to redeem your prize. Allow 8-12 weeks after verification to receive your prize. After receiving this email for the first time and providing your mailing address, you will not receive any further emails on prizes you've redeemed.

On behalf of Pepsi Promotions, Inc., thanks for participating in the promotion!

Whenever the update gets pushed to the app (around 1:20 guy said earlier) will it update in real time, or will I have to close the app and reopen it? I checked at 3:30am and got the BobbleHead, but socks are sold out already. I want to make sure I'm prepared for the gift cards going live in a few weeks.

Also trying to get the gf to play enough for at least the cooler. Lol
Take note that you'll still have to beat the world 9 levels which will open at the same time as the tier 3 prizes.

Seems like the game play is faster however I'm still getting the same times on the tracks.

I was able to grab a bobble head around 6:30am the day they updated.  And I accidentally wrote this in the wrong mountain dew thread but I'll repost it here:

I emailed them about more information about the Tier 4 Arizona prize for those curious.  Turns out it's actually meant to be a sweepstakes, not a prize to pay for points:

Thank you for contacting us with regard to the Mountain Dew Baja Blast "Baja Or Bust" Promotion. It is our pleasure to assist you.

We are sorry for any confusion. The Arizona trip is a Sweepstakes prize; meaning you can enter points for a chance to win that prize. You would not actually be able to purchase it with points.

Arizona Road Trip:  Included in this 3 day/2 night package for two is the following:
*Including standard room, breakfast and taxes from the following:
*Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale, AZ
*2-3 hour desert car tour
*Meal and other expense allowance $600

Guest will have to be over 18 and travel on the same itinerary and the guest will also have to fill out an affidavit.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for your interest in the Mountain Dew Baja Blast "Baja Or Bust" Promotion and have a great day!

That's a hell of a lot of points for a chance at winning a trip. A bit misleading as well. I kind of thought that maybe they would have a few of those available to buy with the points. Most likely not many at all and would probably sell out very quickly.

This goes til the end of august do yes it's still going. I have 3 codes I will trade for. Coke flaps if anyone wants to trade just PM me.

I cant decide if i want the headphones or the garmin camera... and i am patiently waiting for the next round of prizes/

I think you'll be lucky to get anything in tier 4. Supplies will likely be very limited. That camera sells for $300. Those headphones are about $200.

Many disappointed people.

I think you'll be lucky to get anything in tier 4. Supplies will likely be very limited. That camera sells for $300. Those headphones are about $200.

Many disappointed people.
This is why I'm waiting til after the tier 3 prizes to even start grinding for tier 4. If I'm not successful getting the giftcards then what's the point of even trying for a tier 4 prize.

I have as good of a chance as anyone , seems they restock most prizes too... and yeah im thinking that im least likely to drop over $100 on a set of head phones so ill probably go for those and buy a go pro one day .

i've had a lot of local friends donate baja blast and taco bell codes to me so,i've recently reached over 1mill points.

that will be enough for the gift card bundle,a bobble head,and sweeps entrys. 

even if i don't get the gift card bundle,ill get the headphones instead. 

i've had a lot of local friends donate baja blast and taco bell codes to me so,i've recently reached over 1mill points.

that will be enough for the gift card bundle,a bobble head,and sweeps entrys.
even if i don't get the gift card bundle,ill get the headphones instead.
If you got any left over Chem I'll trade ya some coke codes :D

And honestly if anyone else has some pm me and we can work something out

FYI restock is up, finally got a bobblehead.
did the app just update? I checked last night around the usual time and nothing. this morning and there was no update. just played the newest world around 1230. I hope they are more consistent 2 weeks from now in terms of updating the app :/ I don't want to miss those gift cards

There wasn't an app update, but I will say the restock happened a little before I posted that, so maybe an hour ago. I actually was up at 1am EST since I had just driven back to DC from MO, and it hadn't restocked, so I was checking throughout the day. I think it had been pretty consistant every Monday, this is the first one that was late.

There wasn't an app update, but I will say the restock happened a little before I posted that, so maybe an hour ago. I actually was up at 1am EST since I had just driven back to DC from MO, and it hadn't restocked, so I was checking throughout the day. I think it had been pretty consistant every Monday, this is the first one that was late.
yeah I meant app update as in stuff unlock and not like actual app update through App Store / Play Store (sorry hahah)

but yeah weird. let's see when they update next to see if they changed again :|

Also the Mean Green Bike is crazy fast! And the pull it gives when you accelerate is pretty crazy

Managed to get the bobble head around noon, really wanted the socks but they were already sold out. So I was at a Taco Bell today and grabbed 25 of those free points coupons, would they think it was weird or suspicious if I used all of them? Thoughts?

What are these coupons at Taco Bell? How many points do they give you?

Also I love the Newman green bike. You can now get an extra flip in on on the last jump on level 1-1 but something is messed up. I'm only getting 650 points at the end even though I'm supposed to get 300 from flips and 500 from beating the level. I'm wondering if it had to do with landing the final flip after the finish line.

Does anyone know how to do 10 flips on 1-6?

The guy on slickdeals says that you can get 1000 every run on there but I can only do 6 flips.... what do i need to upgrade?? 

What are these coupons at Taco Bell? How many points do they give you?

Also I love the Newman green bike. You can now get an extra flip in on on the last jump on level 1-1 but something is messed up. I'm only getting 650 points at the end even though I'm supposed to get 300 from flips and 500 from beating the level. I'm wondering if it had to do with landing the final flip after the finish line.
To let you know, the coupon codes at taco bell give 3000 points.

Also, today I was at walmart and the baja blast 20 oz bottles were 1 dollar.

It may be YMMV, but thats 6500 points for a dollar, not bad especially if you love drinking this shit like I do. I bought 6 bottles today and will go back for more.

Most of all my points are from playing / grinding in the game 3+ every other day so im near 2 mil now haha, I could still use extra points though.

I have a BF4 beta code for ps4 if any one wants to trade me , i have no use for it.

Most of all my points are from playing / grinding in the game 3+ every other day so im near 2 mil now haha, I could still use extra points though.

I have a BF4 beta code for ps4 if any one wants to trade me , i have no use for it.
What have you found to be the most efficient level for grinding points?

What have you found to be the most efficient level for grinding points?
well methods i use , when i am not really wanting to pay attn. to the game ill use the starter slow bike and go to level one just hold my finger on the gas while i browse the net or watch tv 500 ponts easy everytime. Then I will use the faster bikes on level 6 or 1 if i feel like paying attn and doing flips. All world 1 maps< 950 - 1k on lvl 6 with fast bikes.

bread's done
Back