Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

Yeah I've updated 2 sets of wheels and got the blaster. I just suck at some of the sand parts and stuff, so it usually takes me a bunch of tries to get 1st

free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

Ok good, because I suck at this game

such BS i no as soon as i go to bed it's gonna update

Yeah I've updated 2 sets of wheels and got the blaster. I just suck at some of the sand parts and stuff, so it usually takes me a bunch of tries to get 1st
i would have gone full 3 on everything (even wiping out since it's like half a second to respawn. shit puts you ahead sometimes too lol)
good luck!

Haven't even bought the night rider so I'm going to try it with mean green.
It's really hard to decide. Judging by the picture of the course, it seems like there isn't going to be many curvy slopes so I don't know if having more speed will be better than more acceleration.

It's really hard to decide. Judging by the picture of the course, it seems like there isn't going to be many curvy slopes so I don't know if having more speed will be better than more acceleration.
youll wanna get sand tires for sure and use the slower bike when it updates.

I am guessing this is going to be a physical gift card because if not It's gonna be a long wait but, got my points ready and waiting .

If I get 30k more points before it updates I told my hubby I would get him the skateboard if the gift cards sold out. I'm hoping for a gift card though :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet there's some viral marketer guy watching this thread all like "GOOOOD.....GOOOOOOD" "drink more of our tropic dew so we can use more money on coke" -HEAVY SNIFFING- ECH

I can wait I have a lot of that ahead used to it last year had to wait out a 4 month cluster headaces but, I  forgot how fun it is to watch horror movies in a dark house.

Finished and got the gift card!!!

Question though: did ask you guys for an email or anything? I got the coozie awhile ago so I don't remember how it works.

I haven't received any of my prizes in the mail yet but the only time it asked for an email is when I won the sunglasses for entering 10 codes.

I'm thinking the gamestop card may be a digital code because when I redeemed it said info would be emailed. Who knows though.

I haven't received any of my prizes in the mail yet but the only time it asked for an email is when I won the sunglasses for entering 10 codes.
I'm thinking the gamestop card may be a digital code because when I redeemed it said info would be emailed. Who knows though.
I don't even remember what it told me after I redeemed my points for the gift card, I was in such a hurry I just clicked "my account" which was the only available button to click as soon as I hit confirmation

Just glad I got one. Now to wait. This will definitely help with my investment on an xbox one.
Nice! I was available to snag just enough microsoft store gift cards from their trade in promo they had a few weeks ago to snag my xbox one so this gamestop gift card will definitely help with my video game investment.

I should have looked at how many giftcards were available before I redeemed just to give others hope or despair but I was also in a rush.

Wonder if I should grind up some points for. Tier 4 prize.

I should have looked at how many giftcards were available before I redeemed just to give others hope or despair but I was also in a rush.
Wonder if I should grind up some points for. Tier 4 prize.
Shit, I wish I could have looked as well but as soon as I saw the track available, my adrenaline starting pumping like crazy lol.

I'll definitely be trying to go for the paddle board, we got like 5 weeks til and I know if I try hard enough I could grind out 1 Mil a week

bread's done
Back