Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

Dollar general certain ones
3 for 10
Baja blast 12pks
That's over 15000 points for ten bucks
I'm stocking up soon
From now until the 26th.
just letting you know in case you didn't, buying the stuff isnt the most efficient way to get points unless you really drink that much of it.

What are these coupons at Taco Bell? How many points do they give you?

Also I love the Newman green bike. You can now get an extra flip in on on the last jump on level 1-1 but something is messed up. I'm only getting 650 points at the end even though I'm supposed to get 300 from flips and 500 from beating the level. I'm wondering if it had to do with landing the final flip after the finish line.
you have to land the jump before the finish line /;

Also I love the Newman green bike. You can now get an extra flip in on on the last jump on level 1-1 but something is messed up. I'm only getting 650 points at the end even though I'm supposed to get 300 from flips and 500 from beating the level. I'm wondering if it had to do with landing the final flip after the finish line.
50 coin per flip

50 coin per flip
Yah I knew that much. :p
You are getting six flips in level 1-1? also you cannot crash or coins dont add in, and you must have the rotations finished if still in the air before crossing the plane.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are getting six flips in level 1-1? also you cannot crash or coins dont add in, and you must have the rotations finished if still in the air before crossing the plane.
with the second bike we could get 5 flips but with the mean green, the last ramp allowed us to make an extra flip

Doing better than me. If I remember correctly all I'm able to get are 5 flips in 1-1. Last jump I get 2 if I go for 3 I crash

Doing better than me. If I remember correctly all I'm able to get are 5 flips in 1-1. Last jump I get 2 if I go for 3 I crash
before world 8 was open, no one could get the 3 for the last jump but with the new bikes, you can get 3 flips but you land past finish so there's no point in the 3 flips if It cancels that jumps points

on the next restock (the 23rd) i'm just gonna buy the bobblehead lol and ill have enough still for the gift card bundle too for the 30th. 

any points leftover i might save up for tier 4 or just use on sweeps lol

I want the socks but the sold out soooo fast last time. I got the bobblehead because it was still in stock at the time. Got one of the faster bikes, I think it was worth it.

I've got like 14 cap codes that I don't plan on using myself so if anyone wants to buy them or trade for them just PM me with your offer.  Thanks.

I just noticed that the gift card is going to be worth 95 dollars! It says a 75 dollar gamestop code AND a Taco Bell 20 dollar code. I'm at 700k points right now and the whole time I thought I was doing all this for only a 20 dollar card. :)

I just noticed that the gift card is going to be worth 95 dollars! It says a 75 dollar gamestop code AND a Taco Bell 20 dollar code. I'm at 700k points right now and the whole time I thought I was doing all this for only a 20 dollar card. :)
Seriously? Lol I could understand thinking it was just for a $75 gamestop card but you thought it was just for a $20 giftcard? Lol.

I'm at that same point only I'm at around 15k.  Game has gotten old and I don't drink Mountain Dew.  I have one every now and then and the most I have drink in years was when I saw a case of the Baja Blast at the store.  Bought it then found out about this promotion.  Unless I go somewhere and don't get a beer or an iced tea I wont be drinking soda again for a long time.  A friend of mine is to be putting the points up for me however I don't see that happening.  Wouldn't be surprised if he trashed the box just after I had asked if he would give me the codes from it.

Tier 1/2 Prizes restocked. Got the Cooler from Tier 2 and a Shirt from Tier 1

As of 10:30 PM PST

Tier 1

T-Shirt - 521 available

Baja Socks - 463 available

Tier 2

Cooler - 141 available

Prizes are back in stock I just got the tshirt from tier 1 for 100,000 points and the pocket tee from tier 2 for 210,000 points. Now to get another 100,000 points to have enough for the gift cards next weekend lol.

Prizes are back in stock I just got the tshirt from tier 1 for 100,000 points and the pocket tee from tier 2 for 210,000 points. Now to get another 100,000 points to have enough for the gift cards next weekend lol.
I'm in the same situation. After redeeming the cooler and shirt, I have 700K left. Getting 130K in 1 week should be easy when I rack up 1100 points every 16.5 seconds

Well I wonder if last Mondays update was just a fluke since this week is back to the normal time. Man next week is going to be one hell of a rush. I wonder how many people will be going for the gift cards. Everyone that's posted here is pretty much going for it haha. Well I've been sitting on enough points for a tier 3 and 4 prize so no need to keep boosting haha

Fell asleep last night too early and missed the restock on the bobbleheads lol

I'll get one on the 30th and get my gift card bundle. If I don't get the bobblehead again I'll just snag a pocket shirt.

At this point I just need to grind some more points XD

Okay so I finally got to 85k points for the socks. Now when I try to order it says sign up/sign in, but I do not see any place to do that.

My only problem is the lack of codes under the caps for 20oz. bottles. On every bottle at my local 7-11 or any other Convenience Store in my area for that matter. For some reason, they'll still advertise the promotion on the 20oz bottles but with regular white caps on the bottles. Which leads to me calling up a representative. Between my Family and I, we probably had 8 bottles recently. 

That sucks. That's like 2 days of on and off playing for me (I played while watching Netflix haha)

And less than 4 days! I hope it unlocks on Sunday night and not Monday afternoon.
Ya, I was trying to reach 1 mil by Monday. Now I have to start over. I have 100k right now, ugh. D:

Okay so I finally got to 85k points for the socks. Now when I try to order it says sign up/sign in, but I do not see any place to do that.
anyone?

whenever I click on the socks it says sign in so i click sign in, but it does not do anything. I honestly cannot figure it out.

anyone?

whenever I click on the socks it says sign in so i click sign in, but it does not do anything. I honestly cannot figure it out.
The socks are sold out, that's why it's not doing anything

Edit: I now have 200k, only 800k more til Monday xP

So how does this work? Do they change the app around midnight? For iOS devices, does mountain change the app by themselves or do you have to download an update?

Lmao wow I wish I could do all that in a night. I don't even have 300k but then again I can't stand playing the game more then 5 min
I make my husband play when I get tired of it

I would have has my million already but since had to get a new phone I lost the points :(

I still have to get another 2 million for the camera for my hubby, but I'll worry about that later.

bread's done
Back