Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

just got my baja koozie today now i can relax about them getting my information possibly wrong still need my glasses and cooler going for the gift cards Monday. Also it's the 1st 200 people to pass the last world get the trophy (doesn't say anything about getting 1st place)pretty good chance of getting it if you wait all night. 

Last edited by a moderator:
if you go onto the game go to menu how it works go to page 6 it shows you the trophy and the t shirt i want both lol sucks you can't though

I got the tier 2 pocket t-shirt yesterday. Here are some pics of the front and back. Also, another pic of the tier 1 shirt. Oh and in case people were not aware of it, there are coupons that Taco Bell have that give you 3,000 points.

pocketshirt1.jpg
pocketshirt2.jpg
tier1shirt.jpg
bajacoupon.jpg

You're lucky if you can find a Taco Bell that'll give out those coupons. Every time I've gone in to mine they won't.

really hoping this updates around the normal 1am time, last week was just way to late anyone else gonna try and get something? going for the gift cards.

Just chiming in here. I'm staying up as last as I have to get the restocked items. I really hope they get more gift cards as that's the only item I really wanted. Also I got my shirt in the mail a couple of days ago. Nothing special, your average prize from Mt. Dew. Oh and I'm somewhere around 7 million points if anyone is wondering.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but do you need to close the app each time you want to see if it has updated or will it update while you are playing?

Also, can you get more than 1 of the same prize?  I'm mostly just interested in the GameStop gift card.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but do you need to close the app each time you want to see if it has updated or will it update while you are playing?

Also, can you get more than 1 of the same prize? I'm mostly just interested in the GameStop gift card.
yes and no.

1 prize per tier, so no, can't get more than 1.

As far as the closing, not sure. :(

Edit: no update so far :(

What's supposed to be updating?

By the way, how are you supposed to find the 'Challenges' in the app? 

Cards are all gone. Every time I clicked Get It Now, it took me to a message saying sold out, even though they had some left. What a joke!

At least when the new prizes come out people will be concentrating on those. I don't understand how when I click get it, I don't get one.

bread's done
Back