Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

Can't comment on if this is legit but it looks like this is the number to call if you have any issues according to someone on another forum is:

1-888-701-7641 It's option 0 to talk to someone
Just called. Figured the hours won't work right now, but did find out it's 7 A.M. to 7 P.M Central.

Glad you posted this number since my points are stagnant but I got the emails to verify my address. I don't think I actually won but the app itself is so screwy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the phone off support. Really friendly. 

They said there was no way for my points to get deducted (anymore), but that my order was in fact being processed for all of my rewards. Guess I will be trying to that headset then, haha. Hopefully the lady on the other end was right about my order being processed! It would suck for it not to truly be.

I started this real late, so I have work to do lol. Getting about 40k in an hour, more if it didn't crash so much.
Yeah, the game crashes quite often. At least on Android anyway. Either it freezes when you finish the race and want to play another race. Usually when I press a button it locks up. Sometimes I'll just get a black screen and the program will just close. Every once in awhile I have to force close the app. Annoying as hell.

Once in awhile there will be glitches where you have no rider on the motorcycle. That one doesn't happen too often. Kind of funny.

Yeah, the game crashes quite often. At least on Android anyway. Either it freezes when you finish the race and want to play another race. Usually when I press a button it locks up. Sometimes I'll just get a black screen and the program will just close. Every once in awhile I have to force close the app. Annoying as hell.

Once in awhile there will be glitches where you are have no rider on the motorcycle. That one doesn't happen too often. Kind of funny.
i run mine on iPhone 5S and I also get the invisible rider haha.

Man I suck at this game now. hate the latest levels

Once in awhile there will be glitches where you have no rider on the motorcycle. That one doesn't happen too often. Kind of funny.
I usually just get the freeze when clicking to replay the track or trying to get to the map. I also get random pause menu pop ups while racing. I've had invisible racers, lines of colors on racers that extend through the whole width of the screen, funny when they do flips lol.

Do you (or anybody else) have any tips to get level 7-1 to load on iPod Touch 4th Gen? I've tried closing everything else and trying over and over, but it never gets passed the loading screen. The reviews on iTunes have many people that are experiencing the same problem.

Do you (or anybody else) have any tips to get level 7-1 to load on iPod Touch 4th Gen? I've tried closing everything else and trying over and over, but it never gets passed the loading screen. The reviews on iTunes have many people that are experiencing the same problem.
You could try reinstalling. You would have to replay all the levels and lose all your upgrades but you would still have your points.

You could try reinstalling. You would have to replay all the levels and lose all your upgrades but you would still have your points.
Are you sure?

The Android versions mentions quite clearly, that if you uninstall you pretty much lose everything including those points. I'd find it hard to believe that one version allows points to be kept over the other.

Are you sure?

The Android versions mentions quite clearly, that if you uninstall you pretty much lose everything including those points. I'd find it hard to believe that one version allows points to be kept over the other.
I lost all my data when I got a new phone and still used the same log in. :/

Also for whoever asked me for advice, I have no idea what I did. My husband started messing with it and got it to work, not sure what he did

I lost all my data when I got a new phone and still used the same log in. :/

Also for whoever asked me for advice, I have no idea what I did. My husband started messing with it and got it to work, not sure what he did
I know that with the latest version on iPhone right now, you keep all your points with the same login. I read the same thing and questioned it when Mountain Dew told me to reinstall mine because my world 9 wouldn't unlock. I reinstalled and still had my 7.5 million points after logging in(I used 1 million on sweepstakes before reinstalling just in case). I did have to replay the levels though. I'm not sure if it's the same on android though.

It's not the same on Android. They happen to mention that at the very beginning before you start playing the game. "If you uninstall the app, all of your points will deleted" or something to that effect. Unless they happened to change it, but I don't know anyone who would want to chance it. 

Either way, I still don't know anyone who would want to chance it. 

[SIZE=10.5pt]Anyways, I just called the phone number for a previous purchase of '8' bottles (20oz bottles) that had no codes under the caps. I was able to get this rectified the first time I called, but this time they wanted pictures of the bottles that I don't have anymore. I probably should have kept them but I didn't know at the time since they were able to do it previously before with 5 or 6 codes that also weren't under the caps.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I even told them this time that "Mtn Dew Baja Blast" is being taken off the shelves (or already has been) according to their Facebook page. I saw a while ago. All of the bottles I've seen at my local 7-11 have always advertised the promotion on the bottle but there has never been a date on the top of cap, or a code under the cap. It makes me wonder if they even check stuff at the factory. Because for an entire stores stock to have no codes on them seems a bit weird.  :shame:[/SIZE] 

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

They said "The promotion is still ongoing, so they shouldn't be taken off the shelves".   :wall:

Either way, I still don't know anyone who would want to chance it.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Anyways, I just called the phone number for a previous purchase of '8' bottles (20oz bottles) that had no codes under the caps. I was able to get this rectified the first time I called, but this time they wanted pictures of the bottles that I don't have anymore. I probably should have kept them but I didn't know at the time since they were able to do it previously before with 5 or 6 codes that also weren't under the caps.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I even told them this time that "Mtn Dew Baja Blast" is being taken off the shelves (or already has been) according to their Facebook page. I saw a while ago. All of the bottles I've seen at my local 7-11 have always advertised the promotion on the bottle but there has never been a date on the top of cap, or a code under the cap. It makes me wonder if they even check stuff at the factory. Because for an entire stores stock to have no codes on them seems a bit weird. :shame: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

They said "The promotion is still ongoing, so they shouldn't be taken off the shelves". :wall:
yeah its all gone here no more baja blast

What times have the last few restocks been?

Also, on iOS do I have to exit out of the while all to refresh it or will exiting out of the prize menu do it?

What times have the last few restocks been?

Also, on iOS do I have to exit out of the while all to refresh it or will exiting out of the prize menu do it?
They've all been random hours. Last week was about an hour ago. You have to completely close out of app by double clicking home button and exiting the app from running in the background

You shouldn't have to put anymore info in. They may send you another email but it should say you're already registered if you try to register again

so the promo period for prizes, based on what I've read, ends on 10/3 and prizes apparently update weekly until promo period ends. does that mean prizes will continue to restock until 10/3? I hope so!

bread's done
Back