Muramasa $13.06 new + $1 shipping

Thanks to this thread, I drove over to my local Sears and got the last copy sitting in the clearance rack. Got it for 9 bucks and change.

Thanks to this thread, I drove over to my local Sears and got the last copy sitting in the clearance rack. Got it for 9 bucks and change.

I ordered it from Blockbuster for $18.55 shipped.

The deal was made even better when I realized that I could use the gift card that I've been carrying around in my wallet for close to 2 years, and it had enough credit on it to cover the entire purchase. :cool:

Mine says in progress but the transaction had an error though I'm able to see my order and order # if I look at my purchase history. No idea what's going to happen. It's still showing available on the site so I don't see why they would cancel.

Maybe I should try hitting Sears and cancel my Blockbuster order. Their system seems shaky.

I never got an email from Blockbuster either but you can log on and see your order # and the status pretty easy.

[quote name='HellMark']I never got an email from Blockbuster either but you can log on and see your order # and the status pretty easy.[/QUOTE]

I did checkout without signing up 0_o

[quote name='E-Z-B']Anyone else get their blockbuster order cancelled as being unable to fulfill?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine got canceled as well. Worse yet, since I paid with a gift card, they are going to take FOUR TO SIX WEEKS to mail me a new gift card as a refund. Would it be so hard for them to just refund the credit to my existing card?

I went ahead and ordered from spun.com, but I haven't heard anything yet. Wouldn't be shocked if that gets canceled, too.

I'm confused why people are getting canceled orders from Blockbuster when they are still allowing you to order it? I'm assuming Blockbuster is screwing up here.

[quote name='siderealshift']I went ahead and ordered from spun.com, but I haven't heard anything yet. Wouldn't be shocked if that gets canceled, too.[/QUOTE]

It happened. For those of you playing at home, my level of surprise was: "Not shocked."

[quote name='siderealshift']It happened. For those of you playing at home, my level of surprise was: "Not shocked."[/QUOTE]

my order is still in progress, i expect it to be cancelled though

haven't heard a thing from Blockbuster for 4 days so I'm just going to go with eBay since I have a ton of PayPal money from selling my WoW account that I need to get rid of.

I lucked out and got it at FYE, albeit at a higher price than everyone here at $22. Tried ordering from BB to save $2, but it got cancelled. Good thing I didn't cancel my FYE order.

Sorry to hear a lot of people didn't get this game for that price.

Has anyone's Wherehouse or spun.com order been fulfilled? My order on spun.com has been "in progress" for a full week now.

update: seems like after 10 days my order finally was processed. Just received an email stating my game was shipped, with a tracking number.

Just saw it back in stock at wherehouse today and took the chance and ordered. Shipping was up to 3 and some change and with tax total was 17.52. We'll see if the order stands.

[quote name='Amneisac']Has this game gone out of print?[/QUOTE]

I would think so by this point. The game has been out nine months. Usually the publisher orders enough copies so that it's available long after they cease production, that's why you can still find the title pretty easily.

Hmm...is the little poster/fold out thing that came with the game rare/in demand? I still have mine, mint - I only opened it to put the Bioshock 2 Guide CE lithographs in there.

Edit: I mean the pre-order poster that came with it. I think only GS offered it and some people were pissed the posters they got by mail were bent.

Just ordered a copy of Muramasa from wherehouse. Shipping was $3.49.

It also appears several of the other sites have this available to order again too.

I'm not seeing anywhere on Radio Shack's site to ship to a B&M store when I go to checkout...is there a link I'm missing?

[quote name='Skexis']I'm not seeing anywhere on Radio Shack's site to ship to a B&M store when I go to checkout...is there a link I'm missing?[/QUOTE]

I says web only

I ordered a copy from www.wherehouse.com also. It was $3.50 for shipping and handling, so with tax, my total came to $18.16. Still, I consider it a very good deal for a new sealed copy of Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Thank you, OP. ^^

Wow, didn't know Blockbuster.com sold games like this. CAG kinda sucks sometimes when you find a great deal AFTER you buy a game. :( Wish I still had my GameStop receipt.

[quote name='appleyum']Back in stock at Wherehouse and Radioshack (No ship to store though )[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I kept missing this one.

bread's done
Back