My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE
$20 Kirby Dream Collection ( I NEED THIS)
$15 for Medal of Honor (I assume PC version)
$50 off Turtle Beach XP400 headset
$15 off MLB the Show '12

[quote name='mgford11']Kirby deal is in store only, and yet no store in northern california has it in stock. lovely.[/QUOTE]

Same here in socal.

So what happens if you ship to store and then return, will they put that copy of the game on the shelf? And then could you buy the game if it still falls within the coupon date?

[quote name='mgford11']Kirby deal is in store only, and yet no store in northern california has it in stock. lovely.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wugenius']Same here in socal.[/QUOTE]Again, remember that if a product doesn't list an item as being in-stock, it just means they have 0-2 copies available and aren't necessarily out of stock.

I remember seeing a couple of copies at my local store the past few times I've been there and the store is listed with the "Ship to Store" option (i.e., not able to do Store Pickup).

I'll definitely be picking up Kirby for $20.

[quote name='Vigilante']Again, remember that if a product doesn't list an item as being in-stock, it just means they have 0-2 copies available and aren't necessarily out of stock.

I remember seeing a couple of copies at my local store the past few times I've been there and the store is listed with the "Ship to Store" option (i.e., not able to do Store Pickup).[/QUOTE]

Yep, same thing happened to me with Prototype 2 the other day, was showing up as ship to store only but when I went they had one copy left.

Yes, if someone with the knowledge could please weigh in on the options of using ship to store and applying the discount.

Wow, some moron is trying to sell Kirby Anniversary used for $160 on eBay.

Definitely going to hit up my local Best Buy tomorrow morning and hopefully get Kirby. No store in Utah shows as "Available" on the website.

Yeah, no stores in Colorado have it in stock, but are all ship to store. So it seems a bit fishy and all the more reason to check in the morning.

Check in the morning; I know my local Best Buy had it in stock on Friday and that store is showing ship to store. This plus the 100% trade bonus tomorrow will score a copy of Kirby

[quote name='exaznkid']only ship to store, looks like i'll have to do a return rebuy for this[/QUOTE]

Can you return rebuy right away, or do you have to wait a day or so?

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Check in the morning; I know my local Best Buy had it in stock on Friday and that store is showing ship to store.[/QUOTE]

Weird, me too...all my nearby stores say ship to store, but I know there was at least 3 copies on the floor at 2 locations earlier this week...at least this isn't like The Last Story, where all the store anywhere near me had their stock disappear over night (on that note, a bit of bragging...got Last Story for free after rewards zone (at least $10 of which were from the facebook polls) + amazon price match!)

0_o damn thats a good price

i still have mine sealed cause i thought it would sell out

to late to return lol.

stores should have at least 2+. i always see tons of copies in best buys

Redeemed the Kirby coupon, but none of the stores in my area have a copy. Ship to store wants me to pay in advance... I'm guessing there is no way to use the coupon then?

[quote name='NzumbeKiller']In for Kirby, glad I waited for it.[/QUOTE]

Can u tell me what games are in the collection? The only kirby i play was the nds. I know they had kirby from the good old gameboy days. Does this collection have all the games from the beginning?

[quote name='The Punisher']Can u tell me what games are in the collection? The only kirby i play was the nds. I know they had kirby from the good old gameboy days. Does this collection have all the games from the beginning?[/QUOTE]

It starts with Kirbys Dreamland on original gameboy and goes up to kirby 64.
6 games total.
Kirbys dreamland 1 and 2(gb)
Kirbys adventure (nes)
Kirby super star and dreamland 3 (snes)
Kirby 64(n64)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Definitely going to hit up my local Best Buy tomorrow morning and hopefully get Kirby. No store in Utah shows as "Available" on the website.[/QUOTE]

My store in St. George has at least one. Imma pick it up tomorrow!

[quote name='NzumbeKiller']In for Kirby, glad I waited for it.[/QUOTE]

Yup, same here! :) Been eyeing this package since it released, waiting for it to be less than $40 somewhere. So this is perfect!

Not a good deal on the tb xp400 considering it is 219.00 now and it was 169.00 2 days ago. I picked up a set of refurbed xp400 on 1saleaday for 99 yesterday. The sale may still be up but not sure.

woot my not usual best buy had 4 copies! picked up two. they were placed on a Mario themes end cap

(ware rd best buy McAllen)

[quote name='punkmaggit']My store in St. George has at least one. Imma pick it up tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Called my local BB this morning and the CS said they had 22 in stock. Maybe the stock tracker on this item isn't working at all. Anyways, on my way to grab one. Thanks OP!

[quote name='cubeenigma']woot my not usual best buy had 4 copies! picked up two. they were placed on a Mario themes end cap

(ware rd best buy McAllen)[/QUOTE]

I thought there was a limit of one per account?

Thanks OP, picked up Kirby this morning.

There must be an issue with it on the stock tracker, store I went to had 5 copies even though on the website it's listed as "Ship to Store". Luckily I noticed they had it when I was picking up Prototype 2 the other day.

[quote name='Josef']I thought there was a limit of one per account?[/QUOTE]

it is. my fiancé has an account. now to play one and hold onto to and sell with the LE kirby pin from club nintendo

Fiasco trying to get $20 off Kirby at my local Best Buy this morning. I'd activated the reward on the website but it wouldn't show up tagged to my reward zone account instore. They didn't believe me about the deal, had to log in to the rz site on one of their computers to print out the coupon. And it /still/ didn't ring up correctly & took a manager to override.

[quote name='fenners']Fiasco trying to get $20 off Kirby at my local Best Buy this morning. I'd activated the reward on the website but it wouldn't show up tagged to my reward zone account instore. They didn't believe me about the deal, had to log in to the rz site on one of their computers to print out the coupon. And it /still/ didn't ring up correctly & took a manager to override.[/QUOTE]Did you let the transaction total out? The discount doesn't show up until the very end, when the cashier hits "Total".

[quote name='fenners']Fiasco trying to get $20 off Kirby at my local Best Buy this morning. I'd activated the reward on the website but it wouldn't show up tagged to my reward zone account instore. They didn't believe me about the deal, had to log in to the rz site on one of their computers to print out the coupon. And it /still/ didn't ring up correctly & took a manager to override.[/QUOTE]

also, just a fyi, what you printed out isn't a coupon. It is simply a bar code for your rz account

Don't see any in stock ether on the website but I will have to go try and snag one I suppose. Really wanted to pick this up when it came out but thought $40 was too much. $20 is perfect though.

grabbed my copy no problem. I can't believe these aren't sealed with a clear circle sticker at the top like one would expect. I checked all 5 copies at the store and none had any seal and all the tops looked like they were coming up a little, almost like they'd been open before. I wasn't going to 'open' this, but maybe I'll just pop the top and see whats inside. I'm sure the game case is shrink wrapped..

Yeah, according to the site these are no stores within 100 miles that have a cop of Kirby. I call BS. I'll probably make a trip to my local one tomorrow and see what I can find.

[quote name='fenners']Fiasco trying to get $20 off Kirby at my local Best Buy this morning. I'd activated the reward on the website but it wouldn't show up tagged to my reward zone account instore. They didn't believe me about the deal, had to log in to the rz site on one of their computers to print out the coupon. And it /still/ didn't ring up correctly & took a manager to override.[/QUOTE]

Same problem I had this morning. I didn't have the print-out on me (or a smart phone) so I had to buy the game at full price and I'm going to go back for a return-rebuy. Totally killed my excitement for this deal.

RZ offer worked perfectly fine for me. Awesome purchase @$20 and now the wait continues for a decent sale on Return to Dream Land...

Also the website for me as well said no copy in stock for any store near me, went ahead and called my local store and did an RSS Check and had them put a copy on hold for me. SKU # is 5584555 for anyone who wants to call their local Best Buy and not waste the gas if they don't have it in stock.

[quote name='Y2Bogus']Blah, Kirby not listed in stock in any MA stores[/QUOTE]

Ignore the stock checker. It's not in stock anywhere according to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back