My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ghostrain']Ignore the stock checker. It's not in stock anywhere according to it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I'll have to head to Best Buy tomorrow and see if I can find Kirby. Hopefully you are correct.

[quote name='cheapbastard']Does the soundtrack come in the game case or is it in a separate case?[/QUOTE]
Game case.

[quote name='woodcan']Hmm, I'll have to head to Best Buy tomorrow and see if I can find Kirby. Hopefully you are correct.[/QUOTE]

If you call, they can check. You just can't accept what the online stock says.

Hmmm I'm contemplating getting MLB 12: The Show to along with the Vita copy I got from BB for $10 not too long ago.

[quote name='cubeenigma']it is. my fiancé has an account. now to play one and hold onto to and sell with the LE kirby pin from club nintendo[/QUOTE]

Which Kirby Pin?

[quote name='cag1000']Which Kirby Pin?[/QUOTE]

Club Nintendo Reward. Wasn't up for long so it's very limited.

[quote name='metallicoholic']Same problem I had this morning. I didn't have the print-out on me (or a smart phone) so I had to buy the game at full price and I'm going to go back for a return-rebuy. Totally killed my excitement for this deal.[/QUOTE]I had the same problem, but it turned out that you have to scan/add your RZ info BEFORE scanning the game, then when the employee totals out the transaction, the $20 should come off of the game. The employee scanned the game first and the discount didn't appear after he totaled it out, and it still didn't appear even when I asked him to remove the game then rescan it (so it would appear after the RZ card on the register screen). He had to restart the transaction and scan the card first followed by the game before the $20 discount appeared.

[quote name='strait edge follower']he deal for kirby is good (god i love this series) but couldnt you just emulate all of these games on your psp or something ?[/QUOTE]Maybe, but then you wouldn't have the sweet box, CD soundtrack (come on, a physical CD in a world where digital soundtracks seem to be becoming the norm!), and collectible 20th anniversary book. ;)

Kirby's Dream Collection is a killer deal for $20. I bought it back at launch, but I managed to get it for $30 via Newegg's $10 off offer at the time.

[quote name='strait edge follower']the deal for kirby is good (god i love this series) but couldnt you just emulate all of these games on your psp or something ?[/QUOTE]

Well that's kinda sorta illegal.

Got kirby at launch thinking it was going to sell out like mario, otherwise would have bit here. Just goes to show how much more popular mario is over kirby.

While I love most Kirby games, I'm holding out on that one until it's $10 or under. I hate how Nintendo uses the word "collection" so lightly since Kirby has had way more games than what was included on the collection. Sure they mostly included the main ones, but every Kirby game is so easy and that having something like all the Game Boy games (besides Tilt N' Tumble -- unless they made it for the Wii remote) would of made it a must buy. And the Mario collection? That one was even worse. =S

Anyway, decent deal if you never dove into the Kirby series before. Eh deal if you have.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Hmmm I'm contemplating getting MLB 12: The Show to along with the Vita copy I got from BB for $10 not too long ago.[/QUOTE]

I have been holding out for '13 hoping it will be Cross-Buy, but it's not looking promising.

[quote name='scottman']Got kirby at launch thinking it was going to sell out like mario, otherwise would have bit here. Just goes to show how much more popular mario is over kirby.[/QUOTE]

Well I think the only thing that could have rivaled Mario's annversary would have been Zelda's why they didn't do that instead of Kirby is beyond me

[quote name='joshnorm']Well I think the only thing that could have rivaled Mario's annversary would have been Zelda's why they didn't do that instead of Kirby is beyond me[/QUOTE]
they felt they didnt have to do it again

The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Collector%27s_Edition_%28North_America%29.png

Awesome deal on Kirby (still have mine sealed for $30 at launch from Frys), and unlikely this will go any cheaper. People are associating Kirby more with Epic Yarn (which did eventually hit the $10 price) and less with RtD (which has yet to see any sort of sale), so I personally wouldn't wait if I was a potential buyer.

It is out of stock in Houston (Kirby). :( Will have to keep checking back on it. Don't see a way to add the reward zone coupon at checkout to get it shipped to the store.

[quote name='billymayshere']It is out of stock in Houston (Kirby). :( Will have to keep checking back on it. Don't see a way to add the reward zone coupon at checkout to get it shipped to the store.[/QUOTE]
These deals are never online. in store only

[quote name='billymayshere']It is out of stock in Houston (Kirby). :( Will have to keep checking back on it. Don't see a way to add the reward zone coupon at checkout to get it shipped to the store.[/QUOTE]

Almost every store in Houston has that game in stock by the barrel full...

Trust me, I just went to about 4 Best Buys.

So I went to my local Best Buy and couldn't find it on the shelf. I asked an associate to check and their internal stock checker read 7 in stock. He tore the store apart looking for them and couldn't find them.Funny thing is that I was there on Saturday and I remember seeing those 7 copies on the shelf. No way did they all sell out yesterday AND the stock checker is wrong. No. I'm guessing for some reason they got put somewhere else or hidden by a dastardly employee.

So my question is this: if I order this and have it shipped to the store, will they be willing to price adjust or return/rebuy so I can use the coupon?

Last night, lowest Buy It Now price of Kirby's DC was $39 at eBay. Today it has tanked to as low as $29 due to a surge of re-sellers. LOL :lol:

[quote name='Chedeng88']Last night, lowest Buy It Now price of Kirby's DC was $39 at eBay. Today it has tanked to as low as $29 due to a surge of re-sellers. LOL :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL resellers with no patience. wats that like $2 profit?

For anyone in Tampa Bay, Best buy in St. Petersburg, FL (Tyrone) still had 3+ copies when I bought mine today. When I was at Clearwater,FL location last week they had at least 6 copies.

[quote name='exaznkid']LOL resellers with no patience. wats that like $2 profit?[/QUOTE]

Crazy how people scramble to make a buck off of any coupon / deal lol

My local BB's in MA also all said out of stock, but I went in anyway and there were at least 20 copies. No clue why the inventory checker is doing that.

I Forgot how great Kirby 64 is when Kirby rubs a towel over his head and the top of his head bursts into flames and begins running with a panicked look and that somehow damages enemies. In short, Kirby games, keep being awesome.

nothing beats being kirby in the bomb suit in superstar. throwing bombs around like a madman killed bosses easily lmao. where does he fit all if those infinate bombs at anyway ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']nothing beats being kirby in the bomb suit in superstar. throwing bombs around like a madman killed bosses easily lmao. where does he fit all if those infinate bombs at anyway ?[/QUOTE]
You're asking for logic in a game where a pink round figure eats people and takes pieces of their clothes and their powers. Not to mention the game kinda runs on Adventure Time logic in a sense, where the world of Kirby takes place after Earth has basically become uninhabitable, but no one really discusses it.

tumblr_m8apgikok91rw70wfo1_500.png

When I checked stock online, it said there weren't any at my store (Clackamas, OR) ... was going that way anyway, so dropped in and there were at least 8 copies. Picked one up with the coupon - thanks, OP!

Like some of the earlier posters, my store had some in stock even though it didn't say so online. Took an override, but at least the clerk was nice about it which is rare for my Best Buy.

Got my Kirby today, even used the $5 gift card from buying Moon on Blu-Ray yesterday.

I only wish this had Kirby's Dream Course, but it is on the VC so whatevs.

I'm amazed at how popular Kirby is. I haven't played Kirby games in about 15 years. Good deals for you guys though!

Thanks op. I've been waiting on a good deal on Kirby. There were several left at the Little Rock Best Buy. For whatever reason they had them in with the accessories instead of with all the other Wii games like they were just a few days ago.

Despite showing the option for ship to stores for several locations around me, I was able snag a copy of Kirby! Never got into the series, but I don't mind starting out fresh.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Last night, lowest Buy It Now price of Kirby's DC was $39 at eBay. Today it has tanked to as low as $29 due to a surge of re-sellers. LOL :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I saw it for $33.99 yesterday.

[quote name='J7.']Looks like Nintendo is going to clear out most of their inventory so that Wii U will actually sell.[/QUOTE]

What?

[quote name='J7.']Looks like Nintendo is going to clear out most of their inventory so that Wii U will actually sell.[/QUOTE]
If that was the case then in the case of this WiiU dry spell, they'd, oh I don't know make some goddamn new Player's Choice titles? You'd think with them having bundled Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros. that we'd get them as Player's Choice, but nope, doesn't seem to be the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back