Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm - Gen Discussion & Info

If you're that burdened by it, you can just download save data. I'd say it was worth $25-$35. It looks real nice on my HDTV.

Yeah I'm starting to think that I will be better off waiting for this game to get cheaper too. I can see this game being in a Target clearance sale in a few months...

I say wait for clearance now. but this is a good game in my opinion. (i would call it great if those last 2 in game missions with the special requirements I could pass. hide and seek B rank and jiraiya jumping A rank.) I get frustrated easily though these days when I can't pass something in a game after 10 or more tries.

[quote name='panasonic']does the game look any better than the demo that was released?[/quote]

nope. which isnt a bad thing the characters all look pretty good. what you see in the demo you get in the game only more of it. it just seems like they either only did enough because maybe they werent sure how itd do or they held back so thered be more for the next one.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I say wait for clearance now. but this is a good game in my opinion. (i would call it great if those last 2 in game missions with the special requirements I could pass. hide and seek B rank and jiraiya jumping A rank.) I get frustrated easily though these days when I can't pass something in a game after 10 or more tries.[/quote]

the hide and seek missions were very damn annoying. that and the onces where you have to collect scrolls especially that final scroll one i barely passed it after days of trying.

btw the new dlc pack is out now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I one of the few who didn't bother with 100% completion? I just really hate the hide and seek missions. So I went out of my way to avoid them.

Arg, I want more Giant Battles!

[quote name='zenprime']Am I one of the few who didn't bother with 100% completion? I just really hate the hide and seek missions. So I went out of my way to avoid them.

Arg, I want more Giant Battles![/quote]

Honestly I am 3 missions away from %100 percent completion and I just think it is time to move on.

-downloadable hide and seek mission
-B rank hide and seek mission
-A rank naruto cannon(get the scrolls mission)

plus that other missing S rank mission that should come up once I have completed both the A and B rank missions.

other than that, I think I am done with this game, thanks Erewards :)

Damnit. It seems like the Limited Edition is sold out online everywhere. Does any one know where I can get a sealed copy without paying the jacked up price on Amazon marketplace or ebay? I tried a couple of GS and they only had one copy and it's gutted.

new dlc available for the game. Jirobo ( support character comes with new mission). One of the sound ninjas i think i think hes the one choji fought.

[quote name='eau']Damnit. It seems like the Limited Edition is sold out online everywhere. Does any one know where I can get a sealed copy without paying the jacked up price on Amazon marketplace or ebay? I tried a couple of GS and they only had one copy and it's gutted.[/QUOTE]

Thats too bad. Lucky I ordered it from gamestop.com last week as I realized that all the local stores only got gutted copy.

bread's done
Back