NBA 2K5 League: Where we're always behind in the OP

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='RichD1'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='RichD1'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='RichD1']You're going down craven! I've got 2 entire games under my belt already![/quote]

i may be able to play a game tomorrow evening man. it'll be 8:30ish. if not then maybe one of these mornings will work[/quote]

I normally sleep until 1-2....so don't expect me to play any mornings.. :p[/quote]

just saying monrnings, b/c i see you on occassionally then anyways, but just let me know, i can do 4-6ish mon-fri[/quote]

Just give me a day. (Except mondays) Can ya play now?[/quote]

i'm on halo 2, i need a few days to practice. how is tuesday afternoon?[/quote]

I've played 3 games total, and you need practice. :lol:

Tuesday is fine.[/quote]

still ahead of me by 2 man. played my first game last night.

Me and randytsai finished our game tonight, it was a hard fought battle but I edge by him, so when arethe next games?

[quote name='ChrisXE']Me and randytsai finished our game tonight, it was a hard fought battle but I edge by him, so when arethe next games?[/quote]

no later than saturday.

magilacudy - Sorry I missed ya this weekend....I guess we were never on at the same times.

Anyways, let me know when you are on again

[quote name='doubledown']magilacudy - Sorry I missed ya this weekend....I guess we were never on at the same times.

Anyways, let me know when you are on again[/quote]

It's cool. It was my buddy's birthday on Saturday so the whole weekend was a blur. I'm usually available to play after 5 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I'll just IM you if anything.

[quote name='jlarlee']135 points chris? How the heck did you score that much?[/quote]

135? :shock:

5 min qtrs = 1200 seconds

assume opponent NEVER touches the ball

1200 / 135

1 point every 8.8 secs or a bucket every 17 seconds. :shock: :shock: :shock:

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='jlarlee']135 points chris? How the heck did you score that much?[/quote]

135? :shock:

5 min qtrs = 1200 seconds

assume opponent NEVER touches the ball

1200 / 135

1 point every 8.8 secs or a bucket every 17 seconds. :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

I got better lol, na but I had some hard defense on him the whole game, and I just caught fire quarter 1-4 :),, NEXT!!! :)

i got my ass handed to my defenseless team by rich. man it was like a bowling alley for him, strikes straight down the middle all game. the zone was working, then for some odd reason i changed up. oh well, bring on the next team.

Alright I got served by Gomer. 20 point win. But Yao was just unstoppable. I actually cut it to within 6 in the fourth quarter but then he ran away with it. Oh well, next round? Or are people still playing the first round?

man this will bite if we have to wait for everyone to play their games before we move on to next weeks game, takes only a few to spoil the bunch

[quote name='ChrisXE']man this will bite if we have to wait for everyone to play their games before we move on to next weeks game, takes only a few to spoil the bunch[/quote]

its gonna bite man. we have to wait for the games to be played.

[quote name='Mistik']Alright I got served by Gomer. 20 point win. But Yao was just unstoppable. I actually cut it to within 6 in the fourth quarter but then he ran away with it. Oh well, next round? Or are people still playing the first round?[/quote]

Still a great game though, I learned how to master Yao over my time with the game. Glad we got to get the game in earlier than expected. ChrisXE, gonna be one hell of a game next week, look forward to it.

I've been on every night, I just can't seem to get a game going......I guess there has been a lack of communication. I'm not sure when magic is on ever.....

[quote name='doubledown']I've been on every night, I just can't seem to get a game going......I guess there has been a lack of communication. I'm not sure when magic is on ever.....[/quote]

Have either of you PM'd each other? Probably the best way to go about this if you haven't. Hope you both can get your game in.

[quote name='doubledown']I've been on every night, I just can't seem to get a game going......I guess there has been a lack of communication. I'm not sure when magic is on ever.....[/quote]

I was on the other night. I messaged you while you were playing Halo 2 and sent you a couple of game ready notifcations but you didn't respond.

I am on the East Coast as well. I've been online around 5 the past couple of days. I can't play at 5 because of work tonight, but I can get on around 9 or so. Tomorrow I'll be on, I guess that's the last chance for us to get the game on.

Apparently we cannot get messages when playing Halo2. I never got any notifications he was ready....

sorry, we'll try to get a game tonight or tomorrow.

[quote name='RichD1']I'm facing jlarlee, now hurry up magilacudy and doubledown!
:)[/quote]

Virtual Paul Pierce said he has something for you rich

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='RichD1']I'm facing jlarlee, now hurry up magilacudy and doubledown!
:)[/quote]

Virtual Paul Pierce said he has something for you rich[/quote]

Virtual Knicks say they don't suck as much as real Knicks. Watch out.

[quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='Mistik']Alright I got served by Gomer. 20 point win. But Yao was just unstoppable. I actually cut it to within 6 in the fourth quarter but then he ran away with it. Oh well, next round? Or are people still playing the first round?[/quote]

Still a great game though, I learned how to master Yao over my time with the game. Glad we got to get the game in earlier than expected. ChrisXE, gonna be one hell of a game next week, look forward to it.[/quote]

Hey I'm just glad T-Mac didn't drop 13 points in 30 seconds on me for the win. :)

[quote name='Mistik'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='Mistik']Alright I got served by Gomer. 20 point win. But Yao was just unstoppable. I actually cut it to within 6 in the fourth quarter but then he ran away with it. Oh well, next round? Or are people still playing the first round?[/quote]

Still a great game though, I learned how to master Yao over my time with the game. Glad we got to get the game in earlier than expected. ChrisXE, gonna be one hell of a game next week, look forward to it.[/quote]

Hey I'm just glad T-Mac didn't drop 13 points in 30 seconds on me for the win. :)[/quote]

LOL, only if you were the Spurs. Nah, I'm more of a center based player, I try to play the inside game rather than shoot 3's everytime down court (which is really why I hate pro setting, 3's end up too easy for some shooters).

[quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='Mistik'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='Mistik']Alright I got served by Gomer. 20 point win. But Yao was just unstoppable. I actually cut it to within 6 in the fourth quarter but then he ran away with it. Oh well, next round? Or are people still playing the first round?[/quote]

Hey I'm just glad T-Mac didn't drop 13 points in 30 seconds on me for the win. :)[/quote]

LOL, only if you were the Spurs. Nah, I'm more of a center based player, I try to play the inside game rather than shoot 3's everytime down court (which is really why I hate pro setting, 3's end up too easy for some shooters).[/quote]

yeah, I wanted hall of fame setting

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='Mistik'][quote name='gomer1andonly'][quote name='Mistik']Alright I got served by Gomer. 20 point win. But Yao was just unstoppable. I actually cut it to within 6 in the fourth quarter but then he ran away with it. Oh well, next round? Or are people still playing the first round?[/quote]

LOL, only if you were the Spurs. Nah, I'm more of a center based player, I try to play the inside game rather than shoot 3's everytime down court (which is really why I hate pro setting, 3's end up too easy for some shooters).[/quote]

yeah, I wanted hall of fame setting[/quote]

Yeah, me and you are used to those settings. Hell, we've had some badass games in the past and putting it on either superstar or hall of fame makes it more realistic overall. Cant wait to play you in the league max, instant classic that week.

[quote name='magilacudy']Arghh.. I'm on XBL now, and messaged doubledown, but he's not responding again.[/quote]

thats odd, is he on halo?

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='magilacudy']Arghh.. I'm on XBL now, and messaged doubledown, but he's not responding again.[/quote]

thats odd, is he on halo?[/quote]

Yeah he's on Halo. I was waiting for him, then decided to message him in Halo, but by the time I logged in he had already signed off.

I was on all day yesterday...well, I check on and off from 5-9. I saw that he was on at 9:45, and I was done for the night.....had to sleep.

He must have came on during my last Halo match

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='Rich']Geez, can't you guys just decide on a date on time? Stop playing that shitty Halo.[/quote]

lol well said[/quote]

just b/c you guys aren't good at it.......doesn't mean it sucks. ikik

the game is addictive online. its like crack to many

coem on guys :), I bet if their was cash involved for the CAG with the best record, we would have no problem with people playing their games

[quote name='ChrisXE']coem on guys :), I bet if their was cash involved for the CAG with the best record, we would have no problem with people playing their games[/quote]

I wouldn't mind if it was for cash or not. I really enjoy playing this game online.

As it were, I'm sorry that everyone's getting held up. Me and doubledown have both been on XBL at the same time but for some reason we can't get a game going. I really want to get this done. This is getting really frustrating not seeing Ray Allen in the top scorers list.

Just kidding... or am I. :wink:

[quote name='ChrisXE']hey gomer when do u want to play, anytime is good for me[/quote]

I guess tommorow night, I'm on now but schedule hasnt advanced yet so we cant get our game in. I'll be up late tommorow night so anytime will work. I can always IM you when I head on.

bread's done
Back