NBA 2K5 League: Where we're always behind in the OP

schedule is advanced, sorry no one got to me about the game being played any earlier, so yeah. i advanced it this morning. and magilacudy, just pm me a time for our game and i'll see what i can do about being on. later night work, but i tried to set my football game up for 12, so if you are free before that let me know. not sure what my fiance has planned for this evening, but just get at me with a convient time.

[quote name='Rich']I'll give a $23 paypal account that isn't activated to anyone who goes undefeated. Now go play.[/quote]

I am all for a pot for the winner, so if you are interested pm me. and if enough people show interest, then i'll set up a paypal account and it'll go there and spread it like this(assuming $5 per)

1st in the Reg. Season 20
League Champion 40 (since playoffs could be atleast half the season if you go the whole series)

let me know what you guys think

I say those who go into the pot are the only ones eligible to win. Makes it so not everyone is required to put money down and you can all still have your own fun.

OT, I only now realized that craven is a fellow Hoosier. Whatever that means.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I say those who go into the pot are the only ones eligible to win. Makes it so not everyone is required to put money down and you can all still have your own fun.

OT, I only now realized that craven is a fellow Hoosier. Whatever that means.[/quote]

that works for me, if they don't want to pay, they don't have to. i'll make a list once everyone has said their piece

OT-haha, yes i am a hoosier, by location though, wasn't born here. i live about an hour north of you if you don't know where peru is, and why would you want to, deadend town

Me and Gomer1andOnly, finished our Week 2 match, We went into double over time and I barely came out on top by 4 points. Amazing game

[quote name='Rich']When do ya wanna play, larlee?

I'll be drunk all weekend, so that's out :p[/quote]

Just pm me a time I should be real flexible tommorrow

What a fucking game. Larlee hit a 3 to go up by 1 with 5 seconds left, and then I fucked up my final play because I lost my dribble w/o realizing it with Marbury so wound up with a 3 pointer wth Thomas. :(

[quote name='Rich']LARLEE! YOU'RE KILLING ME! I'VE BEEN WAITING AN HOUR AND A HALF FOR YOU :( NO MORE shaq-fuing HALO![/quote]

My bad communication mixup i wanted you to message me on live the xbox and pc are in different rooms

[quote name='Rich']What a shaq-fuing game. Larlee hit a 3 to go up by 1 with 5 seconds left, and then I shaq-fued up my final play because I lost my dribble w/o realizing it with Marbury so wound up with a 3 pointer wth Thomas. :([/quote]

I can't even brag the hoop gods handed me one there. And Pierce was unconscious he may be on virtual steriods

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='Rich']What a shaq-fuing game. Larlee hit a 3 to go up by 1 with 5 seconds left, and then I shaq-fued up my final play because I lost my dribble w/o realizing it with Marbury so wound up with a 3 pointer wth Thomas. :([/quote]

I can't even brag the hoop gods handed me one there. And Pierce was unconscious he may be on virtual steriods[/quote]

:lol: I believe it. He could've hit fade-away half court 3s with his eyes closed he was so cluth. Well, no different except his eyes would be closed.

I've had Tae Kwon Do the last few nights. I'll be on this afternoon 330-430EST. I think you said you'd be home from work then.

Just noticed this trade. Trade #1

I want to know how you guys think I should handle trades. Input will be greatly appreciated.

Edit: thats right, the commish took nearly 2 weeks to notice a trade. Sorry guys.

just wanted to let you guys know that my game with randytsai probably won't be played until sunday, because he told me that he needs to get a new xbox controller and probably can't play until sunday.

[quote name='maxflight']just wanted to let you guys know that my game with randytsai probably won't be played until sunday, because he told me that he needs to get a new xbox controller and probably can't play until sunday.[/quote]

hopefully he gets his controller soone than that. the deadline is saturday. but if not i'll let it slide since you did mention it before hand. just let me know if its not getting played by tomorrow.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='maxflight']just wanted to let you guys know that my game with randytsai probably won't be played until sunday, because he told me that he needs to get a new xbox controller and probably can't play until sunday.[/quote]

hopefully he gets his controller soone than that. the deadline is saturday. but if not i'll let it slide since you did mention it before hand. just let me know if its not getting played by tomorrow.[/quote]

as long as he's available to play on sunday it shouldn't be a big deal, only slows the schedule 1 day, hopefully the following weeks we'll finish early and everything will be fine and dandy.

well i lived by the 3 today and it killed me. although nash was 7-13 from 3 pt range and 0-1 in short range. and he managed 18 assists, but poor ol amare couldn't produce at the end. good game mag.

Yeah that was a crazy game. I couldn't stop QRich the first half. I'm surprised you didn't keep going to him later in the game. Good game craven.

Next game I'm up against gomer's Rockets. PM me so we can set up a time, I'm going to try and play this weekend.

yeah, our game is done, good game Randy, sorry that you had to deal with a messed up controller.

should pick one up at bestbuy with the GGC, it'll definitely help :)

craven, let me know when you want to game.

[quote name='ChrisXE']Hey SteveMQ, when do you want to set up a game, Im always available after 9 pm eastern[/quote]

Monday, I should be available to play, but if we can play sometime earlier, it'd be even better. Either during the day or late afternoon.

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE']Hey SteveMQ, when do you want to set up a game, Im always available after 9 pm eastern[/quote]

Monday, I should be available to play, but if we can play sometime earlier, it'd be even better. Either during the day or late afternoon.[/quote]

maybe around 6ish??? eastern time?

cause i got work everyday till like 4

[quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE']Hey SteveMQ, when do you want to set up a game, Im always available after 9 pm eastern[/quote]

Monday, I should be available to play, but if we can play sometime earlier, it'd be even better. Either during the day or late afternoon.[/quote]

cause i got work everyday till like 4[/quote]

Yeah, I'm EST. Or CST actually. An hour behind CAG time. I can do that 6pm game Thursday at the earliest, so we'll aim for Monday night around 9pm my time, which I would guess to be 10 pm CAG/EST.

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE']Hey SteveMQ, when do you want to set up a game, Im always available after 9 pm eastern[/quote]

Yeah, I'm EST. Or CST actually. An hour behind CAG time. I can do that 6pm game Thursday at the earliest, so we'll aim for Monday night around 9pm my time, which I would guess to be 10 pm CAG/EST.[/quote]

Steve how are you an hour behind CAG time, i live an hour north of you and am on EST for another month or so.

maxflight: i am good to go on most afternoons. just drop me a pm on here or hit me up on aim. also. after 9:30pm tonight-thursday i will be unavailable due to work

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE']Hey SteveMQ, when do you want to set up a game, Im always available after 9 pm eastern[/quote]

Yeah, I'm EST. Or CST actually. An hour behind CAG time. I can do that 6pm game Thursday at the earliest, so we'll aim for Monday night around 9pm my time, which I would guess to be 10 pm CAG/EST.[/quote]

Steve how are you an hour behind CAG time, i live an hour north of you and am on EST for another month or so.

maxflight: i am good to go on most afternoons. just drop me a pm on here or hit me up on aim. also. after 9:30pm tonight-thursday i will be unavailable due to work[/quote]

I don't know. Everytime I make a post here, the timestamp is an hour ahead of my time.

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE']Hey SteveMQ, when do you want to set up a game, Im always available after 9 pm eastern[/quote]

maxflight: i am good to go on most afternoons. just drop me a pm on here or hit me up on aim. also. after 9:30pm tonight-thursday i will be unavailable due to work[/quote]

I don't know. Everytime I make a post here, the timestamp is an hour ahead of my time.[/quote]

yeah i had that happen to me as well. i just fixed it to match my time. haha

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE']Hey SteveMQ, when do you want to set up a game, Im always available after 9 pm eastern[/quote]

I don't know. Everytime I make a post here, the timestamp is an hour ahead of my time.[/quote]

yeah i had that happen to me as well. i just fixed it to match my time. haha[/quote]

With all this Daylight Savings nonsense that I never at all understood and my trips to the Far East that have my clock being set 13 hours ahead, I'm easily confused. I have to think in two time zones. The one here and the one over there.

So we're also EST right?

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE']Hey SteveMQ, when do you want to set up a game, Im always available after 9 pm eastern[/quote]

yeah i had that happen to me as well. i just fixed it to match my time. haha[/quote]

With all this Daylight Savings nonsense that I never at all understood and my trips to the Far East that have my clock being set 13 hours ahead, I'm easily confused. I have to think in two time zones. The one here and the one over there.

So we're also EST right?[/quote]

yeah, for now we are

What is with these time zones? Now I see this "All times are GMT - 4 Hours" on the bottom left. What does that mean? What time is it damn it?

[quote name='ChrisXE']good game steveMcQ, I barely won, but good D[/quote]

Haha...you must be confused as the final score would indicate. That was a spanking. I was holding it close in the first half, but just too much.

They need to find a better pic of Dirk though. Damn he looks ugly in the game. I almost shrieked when they did the pre-game shot of him. 7 foot tall German zombie.

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='ChrisXE']good game steveMcQ, I barely won, but good D[/quote]

Haha...you must be confused as the final score would indicate. That was a spanking. I was holding it close in the first half, but just too much.

They need to find a better pic of Dirk though. Damn he looks ugly in the game. I almost shrieked when they did the pre-game shot of him. 7 foot tall German zombie.[/quote]

lol yea that pic is scary as hell

bread's done
Back