New Battlefield Clan Topic - WE NEED SOME MORE PEOPLE!!

also, lets try and get a game going tomorrow or this weekend. I am going to crash tonight since I am really tired, but should be up for one tomorrow

just let me know and I will edit the title to get the word out

also

add

crystalklear64

on XFire please

I'll be down for a game on Tuesday. Just hit me up on xfire. Haven't played in like over a week so hopefully I won't suck too bad.

On a related note I'm adding another gig of RAM to my computer this week so it should run a lot smoother, maybe I won't have any connection problems this time either (I can only hope). Anyway, see you guys tomorrow.

I'm in for Tuesday.

BTW, could someone kindly fill me in on any patches/game news/releases I missed out on. There's only been one patch released correct?

And any news on the stat tracking? Mine is still messed up last I checked. 0s all around. Any fixes yet for that?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I'm in for Tuesday.

BTW, could someone kindly fill me in on any patches/game news/releases I missed out on. There's only been one patch released correct?

And any news on the stat tracking? Mine is still messed up last I checked. 0s all around. Any fixes yet for that?[/QUOTE]

you need 1.02 (which was a fix for 1.01).

as far as stat tracking, check your stats on an external site like gamedrome.com or bf2tracker.com and see if they come up. My stat tracking gets screwy like a third of the time I log in, but these sites show the real data

sorry for the delay tonight everyone. My dad bought a car for me and my mom and I went out for a test ride and to check things like the oil and air pressure in the tires

Wow, I actually got to play tonight. I can't believe one person downloading stuff can kill the bandwidth that much. Hopefully I can start to play without any connection problems since in a week or so there will be no more downloading going on when my girlfriend's brother goes away to college.

Damn, I got destroyed. I Definitely need to play more. Well, good game everyone, hope to do it again real soon.

Also, thank you Jam and Casey for helping me setup teamspeak.

Ok I missed out on last night, but tonight I will more than likely be one after the auction on a sound card I want ends (around 9 tonight),

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Ok I missed out on last night, but tonight I will more than likely be one after the auction on a sound card I want ends (around 9 tonight),[/QUOTE]

I should be on myself if im not to sleepy and tired . anyone else

[quote name='jam3582']I should be on myself if im not to sleepy and tired . anyone else[/QUOTE]

I just took a two or three hour nap after getting home from school so I know the feeling.

[quote name='jam3582']I should be on myself if im not to sleepy and tired . anyone else[/QUOTE]
I'll probably be on 10CST or so. Hopefully the server you guys play on isn't full and isn't a 64 player one. Played in one the other day and is it horrendous.

Alright, I'm moving in bright and early tomorrow morning, and with any luck, I'll be back in action before Monday. Looking forward to playing a few games.

[quote name='joey12169']i joined xfire as erikatwelve, what should i do next? i sent invitations to caseyryback and jam already[/QUOTE]
Just keep an eye on this thread. Game times are usually announced so you can hop on, fire up Xfire, see which server we're on, and join.

Add me as well. Same as my name here. I should be on later tonight as well.

Yea ill be on tonight so when ever you guys are ready let me kno ill be on xfire . Oh stevemcq and luck with the stats thing ? . why dont you try the whole process over . uninstall the game then re install then register with EA , and lol I forgot what else to do from there .

Man new stupid VOIP modem crapped out on me during our conversation . I thought it was my freaking router . I called the cable company (my employer lol) to get some help . the chick said the modem isnt even comming up on thier (our ? lol ) system. So know I made an appointment for tuesday to get a tech to come over and fix the friggin problem .

Boy was I pissed .The damn modem is brand new and it decides to give up on me freakin annoying . So my bad tech and casey I was really looking forward to playing. on the bright side I did get that chance to play the new hulk game and I must say that shit is hot very fun game to bash and throw stuff makes you really feel like the hulk.

So how was the game last night ? I was gonna recommend us 3 be a squad (ofcourse) but to systimatically capture each target . But not like going crazy more like on foot or in a small sized vehicle and acting more like a special ops group so we could start using some tactics and covering each others back . like an example would be -some would be like a spec op or assualt in the front of the group the middle man would be a medic and the back out be anti tank or assualt . what do you guys think I mean some of us are pretty good already .

[quote name='jam3582']So how was the game last night ? I was gonna recommend us 3 be a squad (ofcourse) but to systimatically capture each target . But not like going crazy more like on foot or in a small sized vehicle and acting more like a special ops group so we could start using some tactics and covering each others back . like an example would be -some would be like a spec op or assualt in the front of the group the middle man would be a medic and the back out be anti tank or assualt . what do you guys think I mean some of us are pretty good already .[/QUOTE]
I only caught Casey and Technique the last half. I'd be up for something like that. I just need to sign into TS beforehand. I'm always in such a hurry to load up BF2 trying to catch the last few spots in the server you're in.

I actually tried to follow up Casey in one of the games last night. He was anti-tank and I was spec ops. He went for the flag while I looked for a spot to cover him. Pretty damn fun even without the communication.

Not so good with ground combat it seems. Best round so far was when I jumped in a chopper. I need my choppers.

Never got the stat thing fixed btw. I just give up on it. I'm not gonna bother with reinstalling and all that crap. If it registers great, if it doesn't fine...I'll just play.

looked like you could kill by sliding into guys hanging near your zipline. Could almost be as cool as parachuting a guy to death

going to try and get a game together tonight, but I got a lot of homework I really need to work on (school load has been killing me)

don't think I can make it tonight. Going to try and finish up as much homework as I can so we can play together later in the week

[quote name='CaseyRyback']don't think I can make it tonight. Going to try and finish up as much homework as I can so we can play together later in the week[/QUOTE]

cool no prob just let me know when ever your ready , same for everyone else.

[quote name='jam3582']cool no prob just let me know when ever your ready , same for everyone else.[/QUOTE]

will do. I think I can probably play tomorrow though I am not totally certain on that

and personally I have not tried any of the new maps though I will probably download them soon and check them out

[quote name='jam3582']new maps huh where ?[/QUOTE]

the user made maps. A lot of them have been posted on gamespot, but I would check filefront for them

anyone want to get a game together this weekend? I am up for a game any day

edit: one of my friends came back into town so tomorrow night I probably will not be on, but sunday and monday I should be on

I will be on anytime after 7:30. Going to be glued to the race, but will have no problem playing BF and watching the race.

Also I think I have gotten a lot better since I last played with a lot of you guys. I spent yesterday and today getting better. I have been having a much higher KD ratio and been scoring really well on most of the servers I have been playing on. I think slowing down and taking my time was really the key to me getting better.

bread's done
Back