NEW CAG Club Nintendo U (I2B - WWHD; See 1st Post for New Info)

If NoA CN started listing soundtrack CDs as standard rewards, I'd burn through all of my coins on those alone. They would be dirt cheap to produce as well, not sure why they haven't made such a no-brainer decision.
If they did anything it would be nice, I had star points from NOE that needed used up, and had to do a mad dash to contact an old friend in the UK to see if I could send him the item since they refused to ship to the US. But it still would have been nice to have NOA to offer that same item (a DS18 game holder) which would cost them almost nothing to offer it...

I've continued to pick off Japan's Club Nintendo rewards via Yahoo Auctions, to great success.  Yesterday I snagged the 2011 Platinum Mario cushion for $10, and since I never used my coins on it in America, the Pikmin tote bag for $5.  Seems like the music CDs are the only rewardsthat go for much of anything, and I'm even running out of those to collect.  Whee~

banner-cradle4.png

The yellow one would look nice with my Pikachu 3DS XL. :bouncy:

...I'm not entirely sure what to do with my black 3DS XL cradle, but I guess I'll figure it out.

WOOHOO!

A.  Something to spend my points on finally

B.  I miss the charging cradle I had for the regular 3DS and have been tempted to pick up an XL cradle anyway.

I was logged on when they decided to update the CN site with the cradles.  By the time I logged back in, the blue was already gone.  I managed to get both a white and a yellow and then stopped; I can't believe how fast they disappeared.

I just got a shipping notice from Nintendo. My yellow cradle should be here in "4-10 days!" :whee:

...So I should get it before my Playstatation 4, which is nice because it will give me time to finish reorganizing my entertainment center.

Yeah, I posted the information on the new games in the main deals CN thread, gets much more exposure that way.  LttP is an awesome reward, probably one of the best digital games they have offered.  Needless to say I got it, even though this would probably be my 4th or 5th time playing through it.

I really wish Nintendo would switch over to Wii U downloadables already... I know the Wii ones work fine, but it would be more convenient if they were Wii U VC titles.

You guys might want to log-in into your Club Nintendo accounts. I just got a 10 Coin Bonus Survey that expires on the 10th. I didn't get an e-mail alert or anything, it was just there. It's basically about your thoughts on 3DS and Wii U.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys might want to log-in into your Club Nintendo accounts. I just got a 10 Coin Bonus Survey that expires on the 10th. I didn't get an e-mail alert or anything, it was just there. It's basically about your thoughts on 3DS and Wii U.
Thanks for the heads up, I had one too. I also needed to change my address for the CN 2013 award too.

The survey was mentioned in the other thread. Remind me again. Why do we need two CN threads?
Maybe because this was the original one, I don't look in the one on the deals forum, that was only created because people were too lazy to check this thread out, so I appreciate people still posting info here.

Maybe because this was the original one, I don't look in the one on the deals forum, that was only created because people were too lazy to check this thread out, so I appreciate people still posting info here.
I know. I usually just post in whichever one is the most recent in my subscriptions. I think this one should be the main one, and the few times anything pops up that could be considered a "deal", then an individual thread could be made in the deals forum. I've said that since the other one was created.

I mainly post in the main deals CN thread now since its more regularly updated, however this thread still has merit.  Much less spam here that it is easy to keep up on the latest info from the posts alone.

Of course if the OP is updated consistently (which the main deals thread is), then that is a moot point.

I mainly post in the main deals CN thread now since its more regularly updated, however this thread still has merit. Much less spam here that it is easy to keep up on the latest info from the posts alone.
Which is why I like this one, less $#!% to sift through, same reason I like the fact Frisky keeps the PSN thread on the PS3 forum up to date, can find what I want don't have to read stupid Off topic posts and still get the information I'm looking for.

So I hope this thread doesn't wither and die due to the other, more frequently used one.

If you download the free demo for Wii Fit U, you'll get a survey for 10 points a week or so later.  So, points for nothing.  Also, you don't even have to run it, you just need to download it.  I never even started it and I got the survey for the points.

What time will the new games be on the site? Just got a 3DS and I'm hoping for something good to use some coins on.

New games are up in Club Nintendo. Oddly enough, you have to go to Get Rewards to see them as they don't show up in the front page yet. The list is as follows:

Nintendo 3DS

Mario's Picross - 100 Coins

Starship Defense - 150 Coins

Nintendo Wii U

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels  - 150 Coins (NOTE: This is a standard Wii code)

Balloon Fight - 200 Coins (NOTE: This is actually listed as a Wii U code)

All these last until January 12.

EDIT: Didn't notice this got posted on the other thread until now but I'll leave this here in case others don't go to that thread.

New games are up in Club Nintendo. Oddly enough, you have to go to Get Rewards to see them as they don't show up in the front page yet. The list is as follows:

Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo Wii U

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels - 150 Coins (NOTE: This is a standard Wii code)

EDIT: Didn't notice this got posted on the other thread until now but I'll leave this here in case others don't go to that thread.
Really? Balloon Fight? That was part of the .30 promo earlier this year, but I guess it's okay for those that missed it.

What's taking Nintendo so long to ship platinum/gold prizes this year?  Shouldn't we be getting them by now?

Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo Wii U

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels - 150 Coins (NOTE: This is a standard Wii code)

I'll get the Lost Levels eventually, trying to save some coins in case they drop something worth while soon lol

Got one of those Luigi statues.  The only thing that's bugging me is there are no dimensions on it.  Hopefully it's not tiny.

bread's done
Back