New Disney Releases

soccerstud652

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Amazon has pre-orders up for (w/ a tentative release date of June 11, 2013):

Lilo & Stitch / Lilo & Stitch: Stitch Has A Glitch Two-Movie Collection (Three Disc Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Lilo-Stitch-T...id=1364254426&sr=1-1&keywords=lilo+and+stitch

Atlantis: The Lost Empire / Atlantis: Milo's Return: Two-Movie Collection (Three Disc Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Empi...Blu-ray/dp/B00BWRKVTU/ref=zg_bs_2958935011_41

The Emperor's New Groove / Kronk's New Groove: Two-Movie Collection (Three Disc Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Emperors-New-...364254471&sr=1-1&keywords=emperors+new+groove

I don't see any of the usual Amazon discount coupons - anyone have info on the coupons?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think because they are squeezing both movies on to one blu, plus then each movie on its own dvd, they don't want to add a 4th/5th disc to some of these releases. Remember, Lilo and Emperors are both the first and second movies, making that the 3 disc set. I think they just cheaped out on the 4th disc here.
Wasn't a big problem for Rescuers and Mulan.

Thanks for the note on the Best Buy sale! Cancelled my Amazon order to save the $6. So many Disney releases, so fewer sales with them (and I hate waiting and missing the slip covers...) I'm still behind some movies from the last batch, since I haven't seen them drop to at least $20 yet.

Well, it appears that Best Buy isn't carrying these in store.

YEP! My store had nothing and Target puts them in those retarded cases that crunch the slipcover, so Amazon it is!

I got mine from target today and made the lady at the register let me take them out of the cases. All came out mint so a weird look the whole time i was doing it was worth it.

I noticed that Hunchback was apparently down to $15 on Amazon yesterday, and only found out when it went from $15 - $22. I have some Disney titles sitting in my "saved for later" cart to watch the prices. Has anyone else seen it anywhere else at that price yet?

Disney Movie Club added a bunch of exclusive DVD sets for old Disney Afternoon shows including Talespin Volume 3, Goof Troop Volumes 1 and 2 (27 episodes each), the Goof Troop/Darkwing Duck Christmas specials and...

wait for it...

Increase tension....

1116240.jpg

MSRP for all is $20, but if you get another title at full price, you get 40%-60% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
....that's just MEAN that they would make it an exclusive :( I don't plan on joining the Movie Club either... Guess I'll have to wait for it to get tossed on eBay...

If you buy a lot of Disney titles, it is so worth it. Right now I get 50% off any title with a full price title (or you can get 25% off the whole order) so Gargoyles only cost $10 for me.

I'm not sure it would be entirely worth it for myself. I'll think about it once the set releases, and then see what people are marking it up for.

bread's done
Back