New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

attachicon.gif
kmart closing.pdf

77 Stores Closing within next 2 months most by Christmas time. and a good portion of credit rating institutions just recently downgraded Kmart status only one slot above default. The list of affected stores is in the pdf attachment
Interesting that shows up today after I had a dream last night that I found a PS4 at a closing Kmart for $143.

Scanned a $12 Disney Infinity SE for 3DS. The other ones were still 40 and the Skylanders Starter something was around $12 as well.

Not very good I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearest store is closing down.  (I won't even know where the next closest one is anymore.)  Gonna stop there tonight and see if there's anything remotely decent.

El Hoardo must have hit the store in west babylon. There were seriously like 50 copies of blops 2 for PS3 when I was there a week ago....All gone. Picked up F1 2011 racing  for vita for $6 and deadpool for $18

Got some halloween candy and 2 copies of blops 2 wiiu for $6 ea for trade. Had a $10 off $50 sywr coupon and got a $5 giftcard for spending over $50 so wasn't that bad of a haul

KMart in Bloomington, IL had Borderlands 2, Dead Space 3, and Skyrim for 8.00 on clearance. Not much of anything else, but those are pretty good deals.

I found out today that my K-Mart not only closed, but also walled up the windows and doors.

RIP
lol, unrelated to Kmarts closing, but just in the past month or so they finally removed the Movie Gallery storefront and signs from where one used to be in my area.

The local closing store suddenly had about 50 copies of CoD MW3 PS3 appear in the case.  Either these are from other stores or they were hidden in the back room.

Found Virtua Tennis 4 for Vita @ $4. Seems like kmart, at least around me, is no longer stocking any vita titles. The whole gaming section looks like a ghost town now, similar to sears only carrying a handful of major titles.

Found Virtua Tennis 4 for Vita @ $4. Seems like kmart, at least around me, is no longer stocking any vita titles. The whole gaming section looks like a ghost town now, similar to sears only carrying a handful of major titles.
Yeah, some of the Kmarts I hit yesterday had a worse selection of games than Sears!

Thanks for saving me a trip to west Babylon that place used to be a gold mine , literally now it's mostly junk . Sadness
Np man. I think that place still has a lot more potential though for hits than Huntington. H-ton is REALLY organized. That's always a bad thing for finding things that fall through the cracks

Was at kmart and purchased a few games:

Tales of Xillia $0.25 

Wii U Wonderfull 101 $6 ( Super Awesome Deal & Can finally play it for that price )

Diablo 3 $12  Ps3 & Xbox 360 ( Not Bad For New )

If posted already some where, sorry

( Also if you spend $35, you get 5000 points )

Prints a 10 off 75 and a 15 off 100 gaming coupon

OP, can you mail me a copy of Tales of Xillia? I'll pay you the $0.25 you paid for it plus throw in $2 for shipping/your time and trouble.

bread's done
Back