New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

I wonder how much the old style 360 250gb HDD is at now. It was marked $99.99 the last time I was at Kmart. If it's hit the clearance cycle and $20 or so I'll probably grab it, crack that bitch open and plop the HDD in my slim PS3.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I wonder how much the old style 360 250gb HDD is at now. It was marked $99.99 the last time I was at Kmart. If it's hit the clearance cycle and $20 or so I'll probably grab it, crack that bitch open and plop the HDD in my slim PS3.;)[/QUOTE]

Might be time to have someone check your store for me...:whistle2:k

[quote name='bigperm81']got singularity for the ps3 for 5 bucks pretty nice deal[/QUOTE]
Very nice,my closest K Mart is worthless,lol. Thats a good game.

Stopped by the Little Rock, AR store and picked up:

:ds: Glory of Heracles - $5
:ps3: Sports Champions - $5
:ps3: The Simpsons Game - $5
:wii: Endless Ocean: Blue World w/ Wii Speak - $5

Also saw :360: Dragon Age Origins and its first expansion pack for $5 each, but I don't have a 360. Plus they were pretty beat up.

I had the old style :360: 250gb HDD price checked today, still $99.99.

I also had the :ps3:PS EYE and text/chatpad add-on for the Dual Shock 3 checked. Those came up $16 and $20 respectively.

I'm shocked how many old style 360 HDD's the local Kmarts still have. That 250gb I had price checked looked like it was opened prior too, since the HDD was back further in the packaging than I've seen with other HDD's before.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I went to Kmart and found a bunch of the PSP Go official sony accessories on clearance + 50% off, so got the AC adapter, USB cable and a/v cables for $2 each. While the guy had the case open, I decided to ask for price checks on a few items:

:ps3: Dungeon Siege 3 : $9.99
:ps3: Lost Planet2 : $7.49

Not the best deals ever, but cheaper than I've seen anywhere else. The guy said that those are the regular prices in the system and that they were not on sale or clearance, but I'm sure it's still YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that :ps3: Dungeon Siege 3 does NOT ring up for $9.99.:bomb:

[quote name='PurpleJesus74']I agree i beat the game once,but havent got around to trying it again with different consequences.Don't want to give anything away,but that Tony Montana type character was annoyingly hard to beat for a while.[/QUOTE]

Only way I was able to beat him was the game glitched and he got frozen in place.

Definately play as a stealth character w/pistols and you'll have the best experience you can.

I found this at a Kmart.

Buzz_RoboJam_bundleset.jpg

I think it was this one. It worth anything? I know that a PS3 of Buzz Mega Quiz was worth tons, but how about this?

Also, as usual, an aboundant supply of DQM:J at my Kmart for $5. I'll wait until they go for $4 or $3, then get them all. I know a dollar or two won't make a noticable difference, but it will help me justify buying them.

Also, still plenty of clearance games that have that new sticker that make them ring up for $15-20 instead of the single digit prices that they should be. Disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I went to Kmart and found a bunch of the PSP Go official sony accessories on clearance + 50% off, so got the AC adapter, USB cable and a/v cables for $2 each.[/QUOTE]

Is there a 50% off clearanced accessories going on or something? I saw the component cables at my Kmart, but they were $10.

I always visit my local K-mart looking for deals, but never find any! I've been keeping my eye on this thread for a while and while visiting a friend went to their local K-mart and I got quite a few games! the lady working in electronics said, they don't have the staff to update the clearance prices. Anything that read check self label, I could only get for the lowest price sticker, which ended up being way too much. (Her scanner didn't even work, so she had to type all of these in....) I grabbed anything I would play, or I could use to cover a birthday gift in the near future. There were tons of others, but it was either shovel ware, I owned it, or didn't look interesting. I scanned everything 0.o

My scores:

for $5 each

Wii

Okami
Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers
Final Fantasy Echos of time
Trauma Center 2
Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles
Spiderman Web of shadows

Ds

Dragon Quest IV and V!
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Professer Layton and the Diabolical Box
Advance Wars, Day of Ruin
Final fantasy Echoes of time
Pokemon Dungeon Myster
Glory of Heracles
Nostagia
Spore Creatures

Singularity
Lost odyssey
Resonance of Fate
Battlefield Bad company II Limited Edition
Front Mission Evolved

PS3
Darksiders
Singularity
Blacksite Area 51

PSP
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny

for $10

Karaoke Revolution for 360
No More Heroes 2
Madagascar Kartz for wii (with steering wheel) - My brother is going to love this

Phew,

[quote name='sirpikaz']I always visit my local K-mart looking for deals, but never find any! I've been keeping my eye on this thread for a while and while visiting a friend went to their local K-mart and I got quite a few games! the lady working in electronics said, they don't have the staff to update the clearance prices. Anything that read check self label, I could only get for the lowest price sticker, which ended up being way too much. (Her scanner didn't even work, so she had to type all of these in....) I grabbed anything I would play, or I could use to cover a birthday gift in the near future. There were tons of others, but it was either shovel ware, I owned it, or didn't look interesting. I scanned everything 0.o[/QUOTE]

By any chance did you see Fire Emblem for the Wii? Last mark down I read was $10, but I never found it after checking out more than a dozen Kmarts. I ask because it sounds like you hit a gold mine and I wouldn't mind paying $35 for it.

[quote name='Snowball21']By any chance did you see Fire Emblem for the Wii? Last mark down I read was $10, but I never found it after checking out more than a dozen Kmarts. I ask because it sounds like you hit a gold mine and I wouldn't mind paying $35 for it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I didn't see any copies of Fire Emblem, I would have definitely picked that up.

Has anybody seen the Sports Champion (or the other one) Move bundle at a good price yet? (the one that has the move controller, the camera, the game...but no nun-chuck)

If anyone is looking for sports champions you can get a copy for 3.99 used at GS.

Also if anyone is looking for the move bundle, the LBP 2 bundle is your best bet, its available on amazon, costs $80 and comes with LBP 2, PS eye, PS navi controller and the regular move controller. I haven't seen the sports champions bundle cheap anywhere, its still $99 everywhere.

[quote name='SaraAB']If anyone is looking for sports champions you can get a copy for 3.99 used at GS.

Also if anyone is looking for the move bundle, the LBP 2 bundle is your best bet, its available on amazon, costs $80 and comes with LBP 2, PS eye, PS navi controller and the regular move controller. I haven't seen the sports champions bundle cheap anywhere, its still $99 everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Really? They sell the Move Bundle with Sports Champions and Midievil Moves (comes with camera and move controller) for $69.99 at local Walmarts in Sacramento, CA area.

Hey guys you think this clearance sale is worth me going into my old kmart that I used to work in and left on not bad bad terms but not friendly? lol

there's reallly not alot left at the surrounding Kmarts in my area (Brookhaven, Claymont, Glenolden, Clifton Heights, Wayne)... pretty cleaned out, so all I/we can do is wait for the next drop on the current $19.99 "clearance" games. And alot of the once $6 games are back up to at least $14.99. Did pick up Blacksite Area 51 today for $5.. lol passed on LAIR, again.

[quote name='chefgamer']GoW controller bundle was $36 got them to apply 25% discount for it being on clearance[/QUOTE]

GOW: Origins?

I forgot about the percent off thing but I got a blue OEM PS2 controller for $5, Zelda TP Reusable wall graffix $1, and Battle Badman GBA for $1.50.

First time in a long while I was actually able to buy something from a Kmart clearance... They had the usual $19.99 games in a dump bin but there were a few clearance titles mixed in. Was able to grab Heavy Rain Directors Cut and Yakuza 4 for $15ea.

However these still were not ringing up correctly and required a price adjustment. It paid off checking a different Kmart in town.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']First time in a long while I was actually able to buy something from a Kmart clearance... They had the usual $19.99 games in a dump bin but there were a few clearance titles mixed in. Was able to grab Heavy Rain Directors Cut and Yakuza 4 for $15ea.

However these still were not ringing up correctly and required a price adjustment. It paid off checking a different Kmart in town.[/QUOTE]

Yakuza 4 has been $14.99 free shipping at Newegg for a thousand years.

Also saw black label version of Final fantasy XIII 360 which is apparently worth something now when the game is new.
They also had about 7 copies of Pokemon Conquest.

Passed on both games.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually there was a God Of War Collection pack with a red controller a while back.[/QUOTE]
I meant gow collection bundle and not the origins bundle

Went to Kmart in Dover Delaware today and nothing good at all on clearance. Mostly $15 Guitar Heroes, and $20 everything else.

So if the 25% off clearance sale works on an item, does it only show up on the register when they total out the transaction? I had a clerk scan something to see if it got the 25% and it came up at the regular clearance price, and I didn't have time to try to get her to total it out just to see what would happen. It's the Resistance 3 Doomsday bundle, and the ad just says "clearance games" so I don't know how successful I would be trying to argue with a manager over it either.

Picked up Heavy Rain Director's Cut and God of War Collection Ultimate Combo Pack for $45 total. I grabbed a circular at the front because I knew they wouldn't ring up 25% off. Sure enough I had to show the clerk to get the discount. The GoW combo pack was priced at $36, Heavy Rain was $20. I finally got my red DS3!

I went into my kmart and it looks like the games disappered like they did at sears. You dif noticed with the wii because they had about 20 empty holes.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Is there anyway to search for that GOW bundle?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, here's the SKU number from my receipt: 71171983020

Don't know if that can help you find one. Good luck!

The GOW bundle isn't on clearance at every store from what I understand, so even if you find one it might not ring up on clearance. Though I have to have an ultimatum at my store now, if the correct price does not show on one of the scanners I am not even attempting to buy an item since they will not budge on price or honor their own ads.

[quote name='Invicta 61']Picked up Heavy Rain Director's Cut and God of War Collection Ultimate Combo Pack for $45 total. I grabbed a circular at the front because I knew they wouldn't ring up 25% off. Sure enough I had to show the clerk to get the discount. The GoW combo pack was priced at $36, Heavy Rain was $20. I finally got my red DS3![/QUOTE]
the clerk had to override mine as well as the register did not auto take off the discount. i found out that the bundle was on clearance by getting it scanned with gun

Checked out my local KMart, picked up all the games for around $30 with the 25% discount - the clearance games don't take off at the register, so bring their ad.

iconwii.gif

Rayman Raving Rabbids
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Excite Bots
Trauma Center: New Blood
Dead Space: Extraction

iconps3.gif

X-men: Wolverine (Uncaged Edition)
Spiderman: Web of Shadows
Fallout 3 (GOTY) - had the vanilla version, but for $4 got all the DLC

I must have spent around $200 in KMart due to the sub $10 deals, should have set up a rewards cards :wall:.

bread's done
Back