New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Went to another Kmart and picked up:

::ps3:: You Don't Know Jack 3.xx
::ps3:: Dungeon Siege 3 3.xx
::ps3:: 2 more LBP Move Bundles 18.xx

Checked out another Kmart that had 2 more LBP Bundles, but I'm going broke. I may return for them tomorrow or Saturday.

[quote name='chronoserge456']Went to another Kmart and picked up:

Checked out another Kmart that had 2 more LBP Bundles, but I'm going broke. I may return for them tomorrow or Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a move bundle if you have an extra.

[quote name='chronoserge456']Went to another Kmart and picked up:

Checked out another Kmart that had 2 more LBP Bundles, but I'm going broke. I may return for them tomorrow or Saturday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slowdive21']I'll take a move bundle if you have an extra.[/QUOTE]

Me as well. I went to 8 stores in my area and not one had this bundle. And the only store that had the controller bundles, they rang up $33.75 :cry:

Picked up PES 2011 3DS for $3.74 at the Thomasville, NC Kmart. They had several other games marked clearance as well as the LBP bundle...

Late to the party but found

PS3 Mayhem
3DS Samuai
360 DAage2 (grabbed an extra if anyone wants to swap for an origins...)
and... ps3 LBP2 Move bundle... thank goodness it was marked $78!

...was seeking the DS3 bundles... but this was a nice surprise ...

many thanks to those reporting their finds...

Passed on PS3 Fear3 and DSpace 2 ... kinda wish I picked up DSpace...

and on check out I received a coupon for $10/10000 points if you spend $35 and update your email...
used this at the second store
then received a $5/5000 points if I spend $35 by the end of the month...

[quote name='jimijumper']Hit a couple more Kmarts today and was quite surprised that I was finally able to find a LBP GOTY DS3 Combo Pack for $7.50...finallly!

Other items I saw:

Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk priced $12.00, probably less but I didnt scan it

Epic Mickey CE $29.99

Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $37.47
Gears of War 3 Epic Edition $67.74
Gears of War 3 LE $37.74
Resistance/Resistance 2 DS3 Combo Pack $26.00 (thought it would be cheaper)
Sony Wireless Headset Camoflage $15.00

Also picked up 2 more of the 8GB Pro Stick Duo for $5.24 each

EDIT: Also saw Star Wars The Old Republic CE for $29.99[/QUOTE]

They were $1 in Williamsport a few months ago

[quote name='Kovorkian']They were $1 in Williamsport a few months ago[/QUOTE]
They were $2 here last month or so and have since all disappeared.:bomb: At $1 each($.75 with this sale) I would've bought every last one they had as a novelty to sell just before the release of Epic Mickey 2.

Went around to a handful of Buffalo area stores. Found was I was looking for

PS3: Uncharted 1/2 + Dual Shock Bundle $22
PS3: 2x Yakuza PS3 $3.74
PSP: Lego Pirates $3.74

A few other things mostly mentioned over and over on here like DA 2

Scanned some bigger stuff. LBP2 Collectors Edition (with the bookend things) marked $80 rang up $37.

I finally found a store with the $3.72 clearance games and thus I went a little overboard as I knew my nearest stores didn't have these prices. Also saw the :ps3: 3D Display Bundle. I was so tempted but as I got one a few months, and although I love it, I couldn't justify it even at $112.XX. On to the finds:

:ps3::360: Dragon Age 2 $3.72
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $3.72
:360: Body and Brain Connection $3.72
:360: Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $3.72
:ps3: De Blob 2 $3.72
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $7.47
:ps3: Yakuza 4 x 2 $3.72 each
:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicle $3.72
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $3.72
:360: Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure $3.72
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $3.72
:ps3: Pure $3.72
:ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed $3.72 (with collectible cards)
:ps3: Mayhem 3D $3.72
:360: Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection $4.50

And my biggest find of the day was:
:360: Forza Horizon $3.72

Not only did this store break street date but for some reason it rang up at a clearance price. I wonder if one has to do with the other but needless to say, I left very happy.

[quote name='slowdive21']I'll take a move bundle if you have an extra.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='coopscohen']Me as well. I went to 8 stores in my area and not one had this bundle. And the only store that had the controller bundles, they rang up $33.75 :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'll go back Saturday and let you know if the 2 bundles are there. I'll gladly pick it up to help out another CAG.

[quote name='coopscohen']:360: Forza Horizon $3.72

Not only did this store break street date but for some reason it rang up at a clearance price. I wonder if one has to do with the other but needless to say, I left very happy.[/QUOTE]:shock: HO. LY. CRAP.

Treasure that deal; that's obviously a once-in-a-lifetime thing. :hot:

[quote name='lude21']Oh crap, I forgot to check the case for DA2! Do you know if there are any left? Did ya also check out the bin next to the front registers?[/QUOTE]

There were maybe five for 360, only one for PS3.

[quote name='Octopod']I'll have to check my store too. They open in three hours. If they have this 'deal' I'm going to clear them out. :p[/QUOTE]
Yeah, or you could just take one or two, and leave some for the other CAGs in the area. But no, that would make too much sense.

[quote name='Fukurou']Yeah, or you could just take one or two, and leave some for the other CAGs in the area. But no, that would make too much sense.[/QUOTE]

Personally I doubt they are going to have it at my store. It sounds like a mistake a one store would make. If they do have it though you are probably right and I will just grab a few for trade in value. I don't play car games. On top of that I have no problem with grabbing a copy for anyone who needs it on here.

Hate to say it, but I'd really need to see the Forza receipt before I go running around to every Kmart. Too good to be true.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense that a game that hasn't officially been released yet will mistakenly be clearanced nationally for 3 bucks and change.

Picked up deblob 2 and you don't know jack for 4.97 each. Rang up 7.47 but sticker said 4.97. Also my Kmart seems to still have the LE of Lords of Shadow for 360, but it is still 59.99 (even had them scan it).

Also Halo: Reach legendary is marked 89.99 but scans 67.xx. Waiting for more of a significant drop. Still have 3 in that store.

Game bin seemed to have been cleared out before I had got there.

If I can I am going to try and hit some of the kmarts around my area.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Im gonna try to get froza tommorow. If it goes for clearance im flipping them mofos as soon as a tiv is avalible[/QUOTE]
You mean like at FYE, where the TIV is already listed as $25.50 for the vanilla edition?;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You mean like at FYE, where the TIV is already listed as $25.50 for the vanilla edition?;)[/QUOTE]

Is there any proof to this story of Forza being this price?

No much available at my local store. Did pick up:

:360:
Guitar Hero: Van Halen $1.99 (1.49 after disc)
You Don't Know Jack $4.97 (3.72 after disc)

Two more to the collection. Thanks CAG!

[quote name='Romeo']Is there any proof to this story of Forza being this price?[/QUOTE]

No, I think a Kmart employee posted that to drive more people to the stores. :)

[quote name='Romeo']Is there any proof to this story of Forza being this price?[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna head down to Kmart in a bit. My guys are pretty cool with me from the coupon train days. I'm sure I can get them to scan it even if its not on display. I'll report back with my findings.

I made a upc for Forza, and it scanned for $59.99

I did pick up You Dont Know Jack for $3.72, and a couple of cheap 3ds games for my son. The manager checking me out offered me a job to fix that department because everything was still marked full price.

[quote name='Romeo']So the 'deal' isn't true.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that one CAG got in the deal and the window of opportunity was extremely slim. But yeah, seems it's dead as of now.

Sad thing is, i work at K-Mart and didnt notice this sale untill yesterday. I picked up (all 360)...

Kane and Lynch Dog Days $3.72
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 $3.72
De Blob 2 $3.72
Body and Brain Connection $3.72
Fantastic Pets $7.47
EA Sports Active Weight and Tension Band Set $2.24

This sale ENDS SATURDAY NIGHT (the 25% off) so get these while you still can.

I also found DDR starter Pack with game and dance mat for $11.75 for Xbox 360, and Playstation Move recharging station for $7.74 but wasnt interested in either.

BTW Xbox 360 Wireless Racing wheel was $14.99

[quote name='sweatysides']Sad thing is, i work at K-Mart and didnt notice this sale untill yesterday. I picked up (all 360)...

Kane and Lynch Dog Days $3.72
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 $3.72
De Blob 2 $3.72
Body and Brain Connection $3.72
Fantastic Pets $7.47
EA Sports Active Weight and Tension Band Set $2.24

This sale ENDS SATURDAY NIGHT (the 25% off) so get these while you still can.

I also found DDR starter Pack with game and dance mat for $11.75 for Xbox 360, and Playstation Move recharging station for $7.74 but wasnt interested in either.

BTW Xbox 360 Wireless Racing wheel was $14.99[/QUOTE]

Move recharging station rung up 2.24 for me, also got the uncharted ds3 bundle for 22, duke nukem, Kane and lynch 2 and star wars force unleashed all 3.72. Saw marvel vs capcom 3, rage, and vanquish for 10, create for 15 all ps3.

The guy at my Kmart knew about a lot of the games and was pointing things out to me.

The Kmart on Easton Ave in Somerset, NJ has the clearance prices and the 25% automatically comes off. I was looking mainly at PS3 games. They have the following in stock that I remember: Dragon Age 2, Hunted: Demon Forge, Kane & Lynch 2, Pur, Mayhem.

I picked up Hunted: Demon Forge, Dungeon Siege 3, Pure and Alpha Protocol. I think Alpha Protocol was out of the system because he rang it several times, several different ways and kinda shrugged. He said he could give it to me for $3... so I said yes... it was actually $2.25 after the clearance discount. Is it any good?

Oh, by the way... no PS3 Dual Shock controller/game bundles that I saw.

[quote name='ritchardf']Move recharging station rung up 2.24 for me, also got the uncharted ds3 bundle for 22, duke nukem, Kane and lynch 2 and star wars force unleashed all 3.72. Saw marvel vs capcom 3, rage, and vanquish for 10, create for 15 all ps3.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally jelly. I'm looking for some of those.

BTW Vanquish is $7.

No go on Forza for me either. Oh well. I grabbed the last two Bandai Creations Gozilla figures I needed for the set and picked up Code of Princess while I was out.

They had the PS3 recharging stations and some gun adapters for cheap but I didn't pick them up. Hunted and Dungeon Siege 3 were $7.xx so I left them too.

[quote name='wcl']My Kmart had most of these deals plus they were selling 6ft HDMI cables for 93cents.[/QUOTE]

Good! So what did you pick up...?

Went to the 3rd K-mart yesterday and absolutely nothing on Clearance. It looks like that one had already been cleaned out but I sort of expected it since that one actually marks their clearance stuff. =/

My Kmart, Oak Park, MI had a table of clearance games. I grabbed a few off the table and clearance shelf and had them scan them. All were priced as marked ($29-19) and Dungeon Siege 3 was $14.99 (was $17.99).

Did however find a Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel (the U shaped 360 one) marked down to $19.99.
It rang up at $14.99! Bought it. Left one on the shelf for the next CAG member to buy.

[quote name='mrclutch']So should I get an extra 25 percent off the 22 bucks on the controller bundles?[/QUOTE]

No, the $22 is with the 25 percent discount.

I think I have bad luck or something.

I bought a copy of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for DS from Sears a week or so ago, and when I opened it, there was no cartridge inside. I bought a copy of Dragon Age II for PS3 from Kmart this morning, and when I opened it up, there was no disc inside.

Luckily, the associates from both stores assisted me without any hiccups. Such an awkward situation to walk in and return a game with no game inside.

[quote name='GrafixGuerilla']My Kmart, Oak Park, MI had a table of clearance games. I grabbed a few off the table and clearance shelf and had them scan them. All were priced as marked ($29-19) and Dungeon Siege 3 was $14.99 (was $17.99).

Did however find a Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel (the U shaped 360 one) marked down to $19.99.
It rang up at $14.99! Bought it. Left one on the shelf for the next CAG member to buy.[/QUOTE]

I bought one of those for $19.99 a week or two ago at the Green Bay store. I wonder if they'd match the clearance clearance price for me.

If anyone wants the LBP2 Move Bundle, then I can sell you one for around $33.

EDIT: Nevermind. The cost to ship this would be too much of a hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back