New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Guitar player, bass player, and rolling stone have been free. Those are the only one's I remember in at least 8 years that are 'rock' related (and still published).

Anything for Men's Health, Mens Fitness, or other fitness magazines?
Both of those come up every year. Shape and Fitness also come up if I remember correctly. The best way to keep up is by following this thread or signing up with freebizmags, mercurymags, and rewardsgold with a disposable email account and subscribing to their emails.

I haven't received any new Maxims since I moved to this new place. Either their system thinks I'm using different addresses to get more mags or the sloppy postman keeps it for himself. Hmmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received any new Maxims since I moved to this new place. Either their system thinks I'm using different addresses to get more mags or the sloppy postman keeps it for himself. Hmmmmm.
Care to elaborate?

1. How long ago did you move? (They pre-print covers with addresses, so it might take a couple for new address listing)

2. When did you sign up for the magazine? (Takes up to 8 weeks to start receiving mags from new subscription)

3. Is this a New Subscription or Renewal?

4. Have you notified the magazine of address change? ( Maxim Customer Service Site )

Man I signed up for so many magazine subscriptions, now I'm getting two issues of Red Bulletin a month going to the exact same address... who do I fix this??!?! I don't even know what company I'm getting the subscription from, I'm signed up for like 5-6 different websites that give out free magazines.

Man I signed up for so many magazine subscriptions, now I'm getting two issues of Red Bulletin a month going to the exact same address... who do I fix this??!?! I don't even know what company I'm getting the subscription from, I'm signed up for like 5-6 different websites that give out free magazines.
It will stop on it's own. I had 3 copies of red bulletin and they eliminated 2 of them after a couple months. But if you want to deal with it, on the first page there is publishing information and who to contact about subs in the fine print. They usually list a website or toll free number to call.

It will stop on it's own. I had 3 copies of red bulletin and they eliminated 2 of them after a couple months. But if you want to deal with it, on the first page there is publishing information and who to contact about subs in the fine print. They usually list a website or toll free number to call.
Cool thanks, I'll keep an eye on that.

Has anyone else gotten magazine subscriptions for stuff you never ordered? I got one for Cigar Afficianado and some Wine drinker magazine.

Cool thanks, I'll keep an eye on that.

Has anyone else gotten magazine subscriptions for stuff you never ordered? I got one for Cigar Afficianado and some Wine drinker magazine.
Those are probably from rewards gold. Did you enter one of those contests via email or FB where they say "everybody wins"? You usually get 1 of each mag if you win those. Another common practice with publishers is to replace a canceled magazines existing subscription with another magazine they publish.

Those are probably from rewards gold. Did you enter one of those contests via email or FB where they say "everybody wins"? You usually get 1 of each mag if you win those. Another common practice with publishers is to replace a canceled magazines existing subscription with another magazine they publish.
Yeah I'm under Rewards Gold. Weird thing is I never ordered either one of those magazines, I don't drink wine or smoke cigars. So it's odd that they sent me these randomly. But I guess that explains. Thanks.

Here's some free subscription links:

Happy Reading.
Thanks, I have got 6 years of Field & Stream now.

Here is 2 more active link for that magazine:

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?offer=FieldAndStream_StartSamp

https://tradepub.freebizmag.com/20000389/welcome.html?tcode=?fid=108217737228

so just in this post you can get 3 years of Field & Stream. :)

Just wanted to post my thanks here as my free Maxim arrived the other day. Jesus no wonder they let people get these things for free, these magazines are about as thick as a slim CD case. I don't know what they cost but I'll be sure to look one up next time in a store as it's insane.

Take your word for it, got one a few days ago and another before then. They both were like that but as it's the only two I've ever had I can't say they are all like that. I hope not; I realize magazines these days are smaller but I was like damn.

If the magazine is that thin then it's on it's last legs.  That basically means they can't sell any advertising so there's no need for additional pages.

bread's done
Back