New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

GRR of course the one i'd like the most, being a guitar player, is guitar player lol but damn i can't qualify for it. Managed to snag another year of Maxim and Car & Driver though, thanks guys

Thanks everybody, managed to get Car & Driver and two of Maxim (I probably have it secured for a lifetime now). I would've liked the Popular Science and Guitar Player ones though, but both display as expired

[quote name='RockMySocks10']got my first issue of Maxim yesterday, woot![/QUOTE]

when did you order yours? i did mine back in Feb, but no luck yet :(

[quote name='Marshy']I wanted in on the PB thing so I went out and found one that works. I did the survey after and its all good in the neighborhood.

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/playboygd/tgs_playboy_pg1r.htm
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Link is still good too...

Just got my first issue:
85f571.png

[quote name='Tailswisher']I'd like to find a free subscription to playboy. The only ones I've found still working are for Maxim.[/QUOTE]

Really?

A lot of car magz are still good, also computer mags, no gaming mags tho

In the past 30 days these magazine subscriptions have been available:

Cosmopolitan, Car&Drive, Road&Track, Esquire, Popular Mechanics, Ebony,
MAXIM, TIME, Sunset, Newsweek, Playboy, This Old House,
Glamor, Detail, Cigar Aficionado, Health, Sports illustrated,
Golf, Jet, Wired, Spin, Ski, Guitar Player, Hot Bike, TENNIS,
GQ, Super Street, OK!, All You, Wall Street Journal, ELLE,
Woman's Day, Cycle World.

If you are signed up with freebizmag.com you get a few different offers a week in your email.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for another year of the bunny magazine just in time for Easter :).

It worked last year. I've gotten 6 issues from my last free year. I wish they'd offer EGM, other tech magazines, or sports mags like ESPN or SI. I'd love to get more free subs for mags that I can take to the gym.

EDIT: I noticed in COLDblood's post SI comes up from time to time. I will have to keep an eye out for it. I really miss the free EGM offers. I like that mag just not enough to buy it. Especially with it's re-release it seems more expensive and I never see any discounts on it.

[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks! Link is still good too...

Just got my first issue:
85f571.png
[/QUOTE]

I used the link, but after the completing the survey, my account says I redeemed a Maxim subscription, not Playboy :(

[quote name='popular penguin']I used the link, but after the completing the survey, my account says I redeemed a Maxim subscription, not Playboy :([/QUOTE]

age maybe?

[quote name='PR Mega X']The confirmation image showed Maxim for me as well. I'm 28, so I don't think age is the issue.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if the sub will work anyway. I got the PB image and after I filled everything out, I got another offer for Maxim. I clicked on that offer and it said offer not available (or ended) and offered Forbes. The maxim offer may have been what you guys were seeing as rewards gold always offers other products after you complete the form.

The Playboy offer never works for me. I have done the survey for it a couple of times, I think I put the link on here the first time it was offered. I have never had any problems with rewardsgold before other than with the Playboy offer. I am 28 also so I don't think my age would be a problem.

[quote name='COLDblood']In the past 30 days these magazine subscriptions have been available:

Cosmopolitan, Car&Drive, Road&Track, Esquire, Popular Mechanics, Ebony,
MAXIM, TIME, Sunset, Newsweek, Playboy, This Old House,
Glamor, Detail, Cigar Aficionado, Health, Sports illustrated,
Golf, Jet, Wired, Spin, Ski, Guitar Player, Hot Bike, TENNIS,
GQ, Super Street, OK!, All You, Wall Street Journal, ELLE,
Woman's Day, Cycle World.

If you are signed up with freebizmag.com you get a few different offers a week in your email.[/QUOTE]

Wish i could have gotten that GQ offer then.

[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks! Link is still good too...

Just got my first issue:
85f571.png
[/QUOTE]

This was the same issue I received first as well. Then this past week I got my second issue

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']can you perverts stop worrying about Playboy Magazines and get back on posting new Magazine offers lol jk[/QUOTE]

says the guy who just sent me a PM asking for my back issues :lol:

[quote name='COLDblood']says the guy who just sent me a PM asking for my back issues :lol:[/QUOTE]

got me mixed with a different pm because i never PM you about no back issues lol... and for the guy that made your night dont know what made it cuz i didnt even say shit about it lol..

I just wish someone would stop posting the picture of the cover of Playboy. I nearly crapped my pants when I opened this forum up on my work computer. I just knew my supervisor was going to walk right to my office with that up on the screen. Sheesh.

[quote name='Hai-Peng']I just wish someone would stop posting the picture of the cover of Playboy. I nearly crapped my pants when I opened this forum up on my work computer. I just knew my supervisor was going to walk right to my office with that up on the screen. Sheesh.[/QUOTE]

Serves you right, you should be working and not surfing the internet. LOL

Totally kidding of course! :D I'm just jealous because my work has our network on lockdown and I can't visit CAG or any of my other fav sites while I'm there:cry:

This is a good point. What cracks me up is earlier in this thread I had a couple of posts deleted for the mere mention of this mag yet the cover pic has stayed up for days!

[quote name='crazedimp321']Would go for the playboy one but I still live with my parents and wouldn't know what to say when a playboy comes in the mail for me lol.[/QUOTE]

It comes in a blue bag, like an annual report from a company.

[quote name='slowdive21']It comes in a blue bag, like an annual report from a company.[/QUOTE]

Ah hey mom, that's just this quarters report, I'll take that one in the bathroom :D

[quote name='slowdive21']It comes in a blue bag, like an annual report from a company.[/QUOTE]

If someone could post a pic of what the packaging for the magazine looks like that would be awesome. If its incognito as in you can't tell what it is, I'll go for the free subscription. Then I can bs what it actually is to my parents lol.

Second time trying for Playboy, found the direct link off google but RG now redirects if it detects that you didn't do the requirements but I stopped loading the page before it could redirect so I hope it comes or I won't come ;)

First time I tried for it, I did the offer legit and never got anything.

[quote name='GenPirate']PC World

We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below.[/QUOTE]

That sucks... they just sent the email today.

bread's done
Back