New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']I dont think us Florida folk will be getting it today. Since we're so far away =/[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't California be considerably farther from Michigan? I would think that it is at least an equal distance.

[quote name='rpghope18']I had the same problem when I first started and found out you need to actually have InFamous 1 installed on your PS3. It didn't recognize my save or give me the option for the bonuses until I did.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Not saying you're wrong or anything. I got ask to transfer but decided not to since I've never beaten part 1 or gotten far. Was thinking of replaying both games. I believe I deleted the install for part 1 cause I have a 40 gigs and I'm constantly deleting the installs for space. I can check again later when I play.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Are you sure? Not saying you're wrong or anything. I got ask to transfer but decided not to since I've never beaten part 1 or gotten far. Was thinking of replaying both games. I believe I deleted the install for part 1 cause I have a 40 gigs and I'm constantly deleting the installs for space. I can check again later when I play.[/QUOTE]

I did not get asked to transfer my data and I DO NOT have inFamous installed on my PS3. It is new. Do you think I need to do that in order to take advantage of the bonuses? I think you needed to have the data installed in order to get the Uncharted bonuses, though, so it makes sense.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']I dont think us Florida folk will be getting it today. Since we're so far away =/[/QUOTE]

Still haven't received my copy via usps, maybe my CE will come through fedex today
Then again, maybe not, who knows?

Seeing as how that CAG in NY just received his, FL can't be too far behind.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I did not get asked to transfer my data and I DO NOT have inFamous installed on my PS3. It is new. Do you think I need to do that in order to take advantage of the bonuses? I think you needed to have the data installed in order to get the Uncharted bonuses, though, so it makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you have to have select trophies? I really can't say. I barely played 1 cause I rented it. All I know I was asked in the beginning right after I started (I believe after the title screen) if I wanted to start fresh or import. I know I have some trophies and still have my save data. Not sure what to tell you.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/27/infamous-2-imports-your-infamous-trophy-data-to-grant-rewards-a/

• Finished the game on any difficulty: 1,000 starting XP
  • Have obtained a Good or Evil Trophy: Start with level 1 good or bad karma
  • Have found 25 percent of the blast shards: Energy core (health bar segment)
  • Have found 50 percent of the blast shards: Two energy cores
  • Certain unspecified "decisions" also result in changes in side missions, Dead Drops and dialogue

basically it lets you choose good or evil and based on what trophies you have if will offer bonuses accordingly

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Maybe you have to have select trophies? I really can't say. I barely played 1 cause I rented it. All I know I was asked in the beginning right after I started (I believe after the title screen) if I wanted to start fresh or import. I know I have some trophies and still have my save data. Not sure what to tell you.[/QUOTE]

I have the Platinum in inFamous 1. I will have to admit, though, that I put the disc in and then I had to runand grab my daughter because she started to flip out. I left it for about an hour and when I returned, it was on the screen saver lightning page and I simply started the game.

Not sure what happened. I would like to have the bonuses. Maybe I will just delete the data and try again. I didn't get too far.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']Still nothing today.

Really hope I get my copy soon.[/QUOTE]

A regular copy? That seems odd since you are much closer to Michigan or wherever they are sent from. Did you ever email them and confirm your win? You still can now. I know they did tell me to contact them if I do not receive my prize by June 6th, so that is very likely the drop dead date for their prize delivery.

Hoping I get my $20 or $25 or whatever gift card. Not overly counting on it though since I won it really early into the contest when stuff was acting up and I didn't bother to print screen the winning page.

Warning to the people that won infamous 2 and then encountered the glitch that didnt let you claim the prize. This happened to me and I emailed prize logic who confirmed I had won and provided me with a confirmation number back in Feb. I emailed them last week to see when the prizes were gonna ship and I finally received this letter today.

Dear Mr. Mizley,
Upon looking into your issue we found the cause to the confusion. You won an Infamous 2 static theme, this is an in-game, digital prize. It can be redeemed once the game is released on June 6. However, you will not be receiving any shipments from us. We apologize that we did not catch this sooner and appreciate you understanding.
Thank you,
Customer Support

[quote name='Mizley']Warning to the people that won infamous 2 and then encountered the glitch that didnt let you claim the prize. This happened to me and I emailed prize logic who confirmed I had won and provided me with a confirmation number back in Feb. I emailed them last week to see when the prizes were gonna ship and I finally received this letter today.

Dear Mr. Mizley,
Upon looking into your issue we found the cause to the confusion. You won an Infamous 2 static theme, this is an in-game, digital prize. It can be redeemed once the game is released on June 6. However, you will not be receiving any shipments from us. We apologize that we did not catch this sooner and appreciate you understanding.
Thank you,
Customer Support
24[/QUOTE]

Ah, man. That sucks. Sorry about that, bro.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']
I used the contact form thorugh the site and got a response about a month later that the person I had originally talked to was no longer an emplyee and that I would definitely receive Move Heroes by June 1st and if I didn't, then I should contact them again. heh. So you can try to contact them again or just wait till June 1st and see if it arrives. You may have just been overlooked. Good Luck[/QUOTE]

So it's June 1st and still no Move Heroes (sigh).

[quote name='SgtRamirez']A regular copy? That seems odd since you are much closer to Michigan or wherever they are sent from. Did you ever email them and confirm your win? You still can now. I know they did tell me to contact them if I do not receive my prize by June 6th, so that is very likely the drop dead date for their prize delivery.[/QUOTE]

Thats why I'm concerned.

I did get confirmation. I think the issue is that I registered my University address. If they shipped it out there I would be pretty irked because I emailed them immediately after I won and they responded saying that they changed the address.

They probably did no such thing though.

[quote name='wilflare']anyone else in OR got theirs today?[/QUOTE]

Nope:( only one guy that I know of got it.
And a question for those who got their hero editions, doe sit come with the reaper skin and all that?

still waiting on my Sony gift card. Won it back in the beginning. Emailed them and they said another 2-3 weeks on top of the 10 weeks I had already waited. Ugh...

Got my Hero Edition yesterday. Everything in prestine condition. The game has a Not For Resale instead of a barcode, but I'm sure all Hero Editions will have that. The barcode on the box was untouched.

Got my Hero Edition just now here in Florida. Doing an unboxing later. Thanks Subway and OP!

Why am I a little more excited for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta than inFAMOUS 2?

[quote name='Los 33x']Got my Hero Edition just now here in Florida. Doing an unboxing later. Thanks Subway and OP!

Why am I a little more excited for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta than inFAMOUS 2?[/QUOTE]

Florida!? South Florida? UPS or USPS?

[quote name='Los 33x']Got my Hero Edition just now here in Florida. Doing an unboxing later. Thanks Subway and OP!

Why am I a little more excited for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta than inFAMOUS 2?[/QUOTE]
I expect that my mother should receive hers today, then. I will make a call to ther now.

[quote name='Mizley']Warning to the people that won infamous 2 and then encountered the glitch that didnt let you claim the prize. This happened to me and I emailed prize logic who confirmed I had won and provided me with a confirmation number back in Feb. I emailed them last week to see when the prizes were gonna ship and I finally received this letter today.

Dear Mr. Mizley,
Thank you,
Customer Support
24[/QUOTE]

Upon reading this (and seeing people in here get the regular edition of the game) I kind of got freaked out (I had the same glitch where i couldn't enter my contact information) and e-mailed them yesterday. Got a reply this morning (looks like 12 hours later)

"We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience. Shipment, per Sony's instructions for the Infamous 2 game, could not occur until one week before the release of the game. This means that your prize is currently in the process of being fulfilled and you should receive it within the next two weeks. If you do not receive it by this time, please contact us again."

So I guess we wait and see. Any IL people get the game yet?

[quote name='allstar45']Upon reading this (and seeing people in here get the regular edition of the game) I kind of got freaked out (I had the same glitch where i couldn't enter my contact information) and e-mailed them yesterday. Got a reply this morning (looks like 12 hours later)

"We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience. Shipment, per Sony's instructions for the Infamous 2 game, could not occur until one week before the release of the game. This means that your prize is currently in the process of being fulfilled and you should receive it within the next two weeks. If you do not receive it by this time, please contact us again."

So I guess we wait and see. Any IL people get the game yet?[/QUOTE]

So did they mistakenly send the game out too early to some of us? That would be funny.

[quote name='allstar45']Upon reading this (and seeing people in here get the regular edition of the game) I kind of got freaked out (I had the same glitch where i couldn't enter my contact information) and e-mailed them yesterday. Got a reply this morning (looks like 12 hours later)

I got mine several days ago, North Chicago.

[quote name='julio21']Just got 1 of my regular copies. Still waiting for hero and the oter reg. Edition[/QUOTE]
Which State are you in? I am California and waiting to receive my Hero Edition.

Thanks.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Which State are you in? I am California and waiting to receive my Hero Edition.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Oregon, I hope to receive the hero edition Tommorow.

I got mine Tuesday on the Southside of Chicago.

[quote name='mightymek']Got mine today through US Mail in South Florida. Can't wait to play it![/QUOTE]

aw man I didn't =(. I hope they didn't mail it to the wrong address.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I live in southern California and got my Infamous 2 this past Saturday. Won it from the regular game.[/QUOTE]

I won the Hero's Edition and I'm hoping that it'll arrive tomorrow.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Yes. I'm in Pelham and received mine on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

FFFF-

I'm in Helena, practically next door to you, and still nothing. PrizeLogic said sometime in the next two weeks. I hope it shows up soon.

*UPDATE*

I have been emailing them back and forth on this seeing as they confirmed my win and gave me a confirmation number back in feb. I finally received this email last night

Dear Mr. Mizley,
We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience. Your prize is currently in the process of being fulfilled and you should receive it within the next two weeks. If you do not receive it by this time, please contact us again.
Thank you,
Customer Support

cool to see them being good on their end but im not holding my breath until I receive it

*UPDATE 2*

I asked them to clarify I will actually be receiving the game and I got this email

Dear Mr. Mizley,
We sincerely apologize for the confusion. We will be shipping out your Infamous 2 Game via USPS early next week. Your prize is now in the fulfillment process. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you,
Customer Support

So looks like im getting the game after all. I will update again when/if I actually receive it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='3mitr3llim']Just got my Infamous 2 Hero edition and its sweet. Damn i love free stuff can't wait til the next contest.[/QUOTE]

I am very confident I receive mine today. Can hardly wait. Did your super voucher work or have you not tried it?

[quote name='3mitr3llim']Just got my Infamous 2 Hero edition and its sweet. Damn i love free stuff can't wait til the next contest.[/QUOTE]

A new contest has started...

bread's done
Back