New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='LoganDX']still waiting on my Sony gift card. Won it back in the beginning. Emailed them and they said another 2-3 weeks on top of the 10 weeks I had already waited. Ugh...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I won that $50 gift card at the beginning of March. I e-mailed them at the beginning of May asking where it was and they said it would be another 2-3 weeks. I e-mailed them last week and they said it would be shipped out this week and I should receive it no later than June 6. I really hope it comes in today or tomorrow.

I emailed yesterday for an update (at 11 weeks now) and was told that my prize is being fulfilled and to contact them back if I don't hear anything in two weeks.

And then I became a little scared. It was signed by:

"Customer Support
24"

:shock:

VentureBros24.jpg

Does anyone know if the DLC codes for inFamous 2 are working yet?

I traded for some about 2 months ago so I would have the dlc for when I bought the game when it comes out and when I try to enter them I get it's expired or invalid message.

I am just trying to find out if the person I traded them for used them when psn came back already or if they are not turned on yet I know they are only valid 5/10/2011 – 6/31/2011.

Thank you :)

[quote name='Halo gamer']Does anyone know if the DLC codes for inFamous 2 are working yet?

I traded for some about 2 months ago so I would have the dlc for when I bought the game when it comes out and when I try to enter them I get it's expired or invalid message.

I am just trying to find out if the person I traded them for used them when psn came back already or if they are not turned on yet I know they are only valid 5/10/2011 – 6/31/2011.

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]
There was a message on Twitter that said the codes would not be valid until the game launched, which is Tuesday.

Just got a reply from customer service.

They did ship it to my university. After I emailed them twice (In March) to confirm they would ship it to my home address. The worst bit is that they said they would ship it to my home after it gets sent back to them. Which will take who knows how long if at all.

So I sent them a reply telling them the shipping mistake was their fault along with proof of my two emails I sent them along with their confirmation of changing addresses.

Ugh. Frustrating. I know its a free prize but damn thats annoying when you contact them and they say "yeah everythings cool!" and dont do a darned thing.

Not to mention the fact that they are treating me like a scammer.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']There was a message on Twitter that said the codes would not be valid until the game launched, which is Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the quick answer :)

[quote name='julio21']Got my hero edition! I thought it would come with the reaper skin tho..[/QUOTE]

Mine should have been delivered then. Time to call my momma.

I cant believe I lost the piece of paper that had the codes of the dlc I won from subway.
Does anyone have any Extra dlc that they won for infamous? Like the extra 2 missions or anything actually!

Gah! I missed the UPS courier for my Hero's Edition which requires signature confirmation. Now I have wait 'til after the weekend for them to delivery it again. He came at around 2PM, of course no one was home. I was at work!

[quote name='julio21']Got my hero edition! I thought it would come with the reaper skin tho..[/QUOTE]

Well it should have. If you got the Hero's Edition it should come with a super voucher which contains all the available pre-order bonuses + extra.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']any more so flo receive their items? I haven't. I hope they didn't send it to my university address. =/[/QUOTE]

Thats what they did for me, even though I emailed them multiple times about an address change.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Gah! I missed the UPS courier for my Hero's Edition which requires signature confirmation. Now I have wait 'til after the weekend for them to delivery it again. He came at around 2PM, of course no one was home. I was at work!
[/QUOTE]

You can call the number on the missed-you slip, and go to UPS and pick it yourself, after hours and on Saturday. Someone will just go grab it off of the truck for you.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Gah! I missed the UPS courier for my Hero's Edition which requires signature confirmation. Now I have wait 'til after the weekend for them to delivery it again. He came at around 2PM, of course no one was home. I was at work!

Well it should have. If you got the Hero's Edition it should come with a super voucher which contains all the available pre-order bonuses + extra.[/QUOTE]

It did came with the super voucher but the super voucher doesnt inclue the reaper skin, sly cane and al that. just comes with the gold amp, kessler skin,lightning hook, and electrocution grenade... btw does anyonr know the link to the newest subway contes thread?

[quote name='julio21']It did came with the super voucher but the super voucher doesnt inclue the reaper skin, sly cane and al that. just comes with the gold amp, kessler skin,lightning hook, and electrocution grenade... btw does anyonr know the link to the newest subway contes thread?[/QUOTE]

Hmm...well that doesn't sound right. According to the Playstation blog it's included in the super voucher.

It goes without saying that you get your electrifying copy of inFAMOUS 2 in all its Blu-ray glory with access to tons of user-generated content (UGC), but what makes this copy special is the Super Voucher that comes with it! Check out the break down of the content:

Two Sweet Skins
When you want to change up your look:
Kessler Skin
Reaper Skin

5751916578_aebecf00f1.jpg
5751916964_4fe9f7c640.jpg

among others.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/24/infamous-2-hero-edition-the-unboxing/

[quote name='Oktoberfest']BMMT744FHB - code from Facebook for the new Subway game.
B6AWL6L6E3 - code from Twitter[/QUOTE]

There is a thread for that game. You may want to find it and put the codes there for the people playing it.

Actually got my inFamous 2 yesterday - fastest turnaround ever on USPS forwarded mail.

I wasn't too concerned with getting it before release, anyway, I only just got the first game from the Welcome Back program. Still, it's nice to be able to show off an early release every now and again. :D

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']I still havent got my Heroes on the move!!!!!!!!! Ive waited 8 weeks plus I emailed it about them and they never sent it back!!!![/QUOTE]

I waited for over 10 weeks and never got the game. I e-mailed them about my prize and they told me to wait for another 2 weeks. Rubbish!

[quote name='BannedEpisode']Thats what they did for me, even though I emailed them multiple times about an address change.[/QUOTE]

Seems you were right. Called my apt complex and for sure it was there. That means my Hero Edition is sitting in front of my room -_-

Has anybody played the inFamous Anarchy game on Facebook? I have, I am embarassed to say, but I was curious to see what I won through the Subway game. It appears to have done nothing, unless I am supposed to have received an email. Anybody know?

The game is like a cooler version of that farm game that my wife plays. Anybody want to be friends in it and get upgraded? I think I might stick with it in order to see what inFamous 2 goodies they give away. Just let me know.

Got my $25 Subway Gift Card today. Couldn't even figure what it was despite just mentioning it in this thread. They had sharpied out the business name for some reason.

NOW 2 ORDER $25 WORTH OF EXTRA BACON AND SELL IT ON EBAY.

[quote name='pyoobez']Got my $25 Subway Gift Card today. Couldn't even figure what it was despite just mentioning it in this thread. They had sharpied out the business name for some reason.

NOW 2 ORDER $25 WORTH OF EXTRA BACON AND SELL IT ON EBAY.[/QUOTE]

I guess I should be on the lookout for mine then. I am still confused why it takes so long to send out a gift card.

All of you probably already know, but the PrizeLogic reps probably know just as little as we do.

After emailing them, I received a response saying my giftcard will be shipped out this week, but it just arrived.

[quote name='SEH']I still havent received my card or whatever their sending for my free cookies for a year.[/QUOTE]

I got mine today, so you probably should get your card soon too. Came via Fedex

[quote name='popular penguin']I waited for over 10 weeks and never got the game. I e-mailed them about my prize and they told me to wait for another 2 weeks. Rubbish![/QUOTE]

Lol I won it the first week of February. Victory = me? They responded to me and said if I don't have it by the second week of June, e-mail them.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Lol I won it the first week of February. Victory = me? They responded to me and said if I don't have it by the second week of June, e-mail them.[/QUOTE]

I kinda think they're going to be getting a lot of email. I hink they're busy and are just doing the "two weeks" reply now. (I had asked for an update and about the photos, but that second part wasn't addressed.)

Codes are valid right now. (infamous 2)

The codes do if you're interested...

Classic cole costume
Seeker Grenade
3 missions (they were nothing I played but sound short)

[quote name='admiralvic']Codes are valid right now. (infamous 2)

The codes do if you're interested...

Classic cole costume
Seeker Grenade
3 missions (they were nothing I played but sound short)[/QUOTE]

Do you have any extra codes for any of those?

[quote name='killer9']damn son did u play all day how in the world[/QUOTE]

haha I got it on friday and even that was just waiting for UGC to go live ^^;; took like 30 hours tops (I even looked at my trophies and I did my 2nd cycle in like 6:40 hours). High note though I was able to get a trophy guide out there :3

[quote name='warpedsoul']Anyone receive their Sony Style gift cards yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Should've gotten it 2-3 weeks ago, but still haven't gotten mine. Last e-mail response I got from them stated I would get it no later than June 6. Well it's June 7 and I still don't have it yet. :bomb:

[quote name='bastiartadi']How long did it take for them to respond to an email? By them I mean Prize Logic.[/QUOTE]

I have found that the customer support email (not the standard one on the contest FAQ page) replies within 24 hours.

Finally got my Subway copy.

A little bummed that I didnt get the cool factor of having it before release but getting it day one for free is nearly as good.

bread's done
Back