Newegg - 10 Off Game Pre-Orders of $39.99+ (Last Day!!)

[quote name='Vinny']ARG!!! This would have been great if it had come out a few days ago... I would love to get Kirby's Dream Collection for $30.[/QUOTE]

It was $29.99 at Fry's this weekend. Not sure if it's still on sale though. I'd check there if you have one in your area.

[quote name='TotalHenshin']It worked for Animal Crossing 3DS, but not Pikmin 3, NSMBU, nor Wii U Fit. Anyone else having a similar problem?[/QUOTE]

Myself and others have tried that pre-order code (and the $12 off mentioned in the other thread) and it's a no-go with those titles. It seems that they're not allowing them to be used with first-party Wii U titles.

As an FYI - Newegg has finally lowered Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm to $39.99. With promo it's $29.99. Amazon pre-order cancelled!

Preordered ZoE HD Collection. I love this franchise so much I don't think I can wait for it to drop to my usual $20 buy point I have for HD collections.

Thinking about doing regular Ragnarok and Under Defeat HD but money is getting tighter and I think I might be able to scoop both up cheaper down the road.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']It was $29.99 at Fry's this weekend. Not sure if it's still on sale though. I'd check there if you have one in your area.[/QUOTE]

The closest one is 2 hours away, unfortunately. But it looks like this game is in limited supply so maybe I can get a it cheaper down the road.

[quote name='Vinny']The closest one is 2 hours away, unfortunately. But it looks like this game is in limited supply so maybe I can get a it cheaper down the road.[/QUOTE]

If you can get a copy of the ad you could try PMing it at Best Buy.

[quote name='starkillr']As an FYI - Newegg has finally lowered Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm to $39.99. With promo it's $29.99. Amazon pre-order cancelled![/QUOTE]
This. $10 off a Blizzard game before it even ships? Hell yes!

So I don't know if anyone tried, but the code worked for me on Mists of Pandaria. We'll see if it stays, since it was specifically called out to not work on that game in the email, but for now my order is placed.

pre-ordered Uncharted 3 GOTY and Doom BFG edition... I feel like those and Ragnarok Odyssey and Assassin's Creed: Liberation are too many games pre-ordered. Especially LBP Vita should arrive any time now...

UGH There are 10 Vita games I want......

• Ragnarok Odyssey (maybe, not big into Monster Hunter at all)
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • ACL (getting)
  • Persona 4 (getting)
  • Tearaway
  • Lego LotR (want on console too...not sure what I want more)
  • Silent Hill Book of Memories (is going to flop so I can wait till cheap)
  • Killzone Mercenary
  • PlayStation All Stars (cross buy)
  • NFS Most Wanted
Opinions by anyone would be nice...

[quote name='Saix_XIII']UGH There are 10 Vita games I want......

• Soul Sacrifice
  • ACL (getting)
  • Persona 4 (getting)
  • Tearaway
  • Killzone Mercenary
  • NFS Most Wanted
Opinions by anyone would be nice...[/QUOTE]

None of them, get Zero Escape (and play 999 first if you haven't).

• Soul Sacrifice
  • ACL (getting)
  • Persona 4 (getting)
  • Tearaway
  • Killzone Mercenary
  • NFS Most Wanted
What he said:
[quote name='tossin']None of them, get Zero Escape (and play 999 first if you haven't).[/QUOTE]...Although I'm getting P4G, as well. :whistle2:#

[quote name='tossin']None of them, get Zero Escape (and play 999 first if you haven't).[/QUOTE]

It's not a game that really interests me, sorry...

[quote name='Bosamba']*Excludes World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria[/QUOTE]

I was able to get Pandaria with this code. Maybe they fixed it since this morning?

It is a bit lame that you can only order 1 at a time, but no big deal.
Ordered:
1.) Epic Mickey 3DS
2.) Professor Layton
3.) Paper Mario
4.) Rayman Legends WiiU

I wanted to pre-order mario bros U and pikmin 3, but the coupon doesn't work :(

• Soul Sacrifice
  • ACL (getting)
  • Persona 4 (getting)
  • Tearaway
  • Killzone Mercenary
  • NFS Most Wanted

I think Ragnarok Odyssey, Soul Sacrifice, & Tear Away look like decent choices. The good thing about Newegg is since each game is a separate order canceling is very easy to do online. If you can get a good preorder bonus for Soul Sacrifice or Tear Away then you can weigh the cancel.

[quote name='Bumslie']I think Ragnarok Odyssey, Soul Sacrifice, & Tear Away look like decent choices. The good thing about Newegg is since each game is a separate order canceling is very easy to do online. If you can get a good preorder bonus for Soul Sacrifice or Tear Away then you can weigh the cancel.[/QUOTE]

Was thinking about all the other games I am getting...but $90 for three games is a great deal and like you said I can always cancel them. I am just really on the fence with Ragnarok...

I used it on Little Big Planet even though it's out already! 29.99 and it's shipping today!
I was waiting to get a deal on this, supposed to be awsome!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Was thinking about all the other games I am getting...but $90 for three games is a great deal and like you said I can always cancel them. I am just really on the fence with Ragnarok...[/QUOTE]

The online feature is a selling point for me. It's going to be good to play 2-4 players online. I got the Mercenary Edition cause it's the first collectors edition released in the US for the Vita.

Reordered an older order of four on this code, so I can cancel things individually. (Code of Princess, Luigi's Mansion, P4, -Virtue's Last Reward, +Layton).

[quote name='Bumslie']The online feature is a selling point for me. It's going to be good to play 2-4 players online. I got the Mercenary Edition cause it's the first collectors edition released in the US for the Vita.[/QUOTE]

What he said. This game will jump up in my backlog to get in on the online community when it's new and probably it's biggest. Same reason I'm buying Soul Sacrifice Day 1 as well. For online heavy games like these that may not have an online community that sticks around many months after release, depending on how good the game is. I had a lot of fun times with Lord of Arcana and God Eater Burst. The online community wasn't huge (since a lot of people didn't seem to bother/want to bother with ad-hoc party), but it was pretty decent on release.

If anyone is interested in Uncharted 3: GOTY, i'd encourage them to jump on this ASAP. I pre-ordered mine this morning and within a few hours it went to "packaging" for shipment so this will no longer be a pre-order very soon.

Already have Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Epic Mickey PO'd for $30.

Thinking this time I'll get Animal Crossing so I don't have to worry about it.

I want the Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition, but what I don't get is this hasn't even been announced for the US yet and most retailers aren't taking preorders for it. So is Newegg selling the EU version?

I tried contacting Newegg and they said to contact the distributor. lame

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to get out of the Newegg preorders. In the last 24 hours...

Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii-U) $47.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (Wii-U) $47.99
Rayman Legends (Wii-U) $37.99
Sega Sonic & All-Star Racing (Wii-U) $29.99
Luigi Mansion (3DS) $29.99
Castlevania (3DS) $29.99
Starcraft 2 (PC) $29.99

I feel like I'm on the coupon train at Kmart again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mkaliaz']If anyone is interested in Uncharted 3: GOTY, i'd encourage them to jump on this ASAP. I pre-ordered mine this morning and within a few hours it went to "packaging" for shipment so this will no longer be a pre-order very soon.[/QUOTE]

Does the GOTY come with ALL of the multiplayer DLC? I don't have any map packs except one and didn't buy the treasure hunter thing. I already have the game, but I wouldn't mind a copy especially because I really enjoy the multiplayer. I could always trade in my old copy, bringing it down even further. Good idea?

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']I want the Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition, but what I don't get is this hasn't even been announced for the US yet and most retailers aren't taking preorders for it. So is Newegg selling the EU version?

I tried contacting Newegg and they said to contact the distributor. lame[/QUOTE]
What the hell.. Your right, I just noticed that myself. Seems the rest of the retailers don't have the GOTY listed, and any news of the GOTY appears to be coming mostly from Europe.

If this were the Pal version it would be noted in the Newegg description, but then again Newegg isn't known for their stellar descriptions. Well, guess we'll see.

[quote name='Roll']Does the GOTY come with ALL of the multiplayer DLC? I don't have any map packs except one and didn't buy the treasure hunter thing. I already have the game, but I wouldn't mind a copy especially because I really enjoy the multiplayer. I could always trade in my old copy, bringing it down even further. Good idea?[/QUOTE]
That's what I did a few months back in anticipation to the GOTY version, supposedly this one comes with:

Classic Skins Packs 1 – 3
25 different skins for Uncharted 3 multiplayer, including fan favourites such as Nathan Drake as he appears in the original Drake’s Fortune, or Winter Drake as he appears in Tibet during Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Flashback Map Packs 1 and 2
Includes eight maps that bring reworked, improved environments from Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves into UC3′s multiplayer.

Drake’s Deception Map Pack
Four new multiplayer maps: The Graveyard, Old Quarter, London Streets, and Oasis – each incorporating its own dynamic events.

Fort Co-Op Adventure
Additional content for the co-op adventure online game mode, Fort takes players on a journey through the fortress first seen in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune to seek out Nathan Drake.

Co-Op Shade Survival
Take on wave after wave of some of the toughest enemies from the series – the fiery Djinn. This co-op game mode provides a sturdy multiplayer challenge with handsome rewards.

Doughnut Skin Pack
If you’ve ever wondered what Sully would look like if he really let himself go, this is the skin pack for you. Five characters from the franchise are depicted in larger-than-life form…

Picked up two games for the Wii U that I wanted at launch. Scribblenauts Unlimited $39.99 ($43.49 with CA tax) and ZombiU $49.99 ($54.36 with CA Tax). Beats $59.99+tax! I'll have to get the last game, New Super Mario Bros Wii U, some other time.

Wow, didn't notice until now that Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed is priced at $39.99... so effectively $29.99 after discount! Not bad at all.

[quote name='1898']preordered new supermario bros wii u edt[/QUOTE]

Wait, what?!?

You were able to get the $10 off code to work with New Super Mario Bros. Wii U ???

I thought it was confirmed for all of us that first-party WiiU games were a no-go?

I just tried using codes EMCNAJB243 and preordersave12, and neither worked. What code did you use?

[quote name='Bizzquik']Wait, what?!?

You were able to get the $10 off code to work with New Super Mario Bros. Wii U ???

I thought it was confirmed for all of us that first-party WiiU games were a no-go?

I just tried using codes EMCNAJB243 and preordersave12, and neither worked. What code did you use?[/QUOTE]

Pay no attention, he's been spamming a bunch of threads with nonsense.

went ahead and added Paper Mario and SC2:HotS to my long list of newegg preorders...my credit card is going to get slammed the next two months

bread's done
Back