Newegg - 10 Off Game Pre-Orders of $39.99+ (Last Day!!)

Brock F'N Sampson;9983829 said:
The individual version was announced quite a while back and newegg has had it up for preorder for months. In fact newegg is already preparing orders for shipment for some people in this thread today.

In for:

Rayman Legends Wii U $40
Starcraft 2 HOTS $30
Paper Mario 3DS $30
Luigi's Mansion 2 3DS $30
Animal Crossing 3DS $30
Assassin's Creed Liberation Vita $30
Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U $40
Killzone: Mercenaries Vita $30

Probably won't keep all the pre-orders, just wanted to have them in case I do.

[quote name='uiengineer']i was going to grab that Sherlock Holmes game. Think it is worth $30?

I did pre-order Code of Princess, though. I hope it comes with the soundtrack, etc that most of Atlus' first prints have. (I also hope newegg doesn't ship it in a bubble mailer that destroys the outer box.[/QUOTE]

I decided to chance it. I enjoyed Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper (PC game ported to the 360), and this game has the bonus of being designed for consoles from the ground up. There are a couple trailers floating around online, but I don't think they show the gameplay.

Interested in:
PS3 Killzone collection
PS3 ZOE Collection
360 Doom 3

I think there's a good chance these could be down to $20 or even lower during BF/after xmas. I have a huge backlog and can wait. I've been spoiled by Best Buy's $5-10 games lately, and I think I might wait for a cheaper price.

Somebody convince me to bite.

The last two games I've bought from Newegg have come in the day after release by USPS, even though I had selected 3 day guaranteed (that was free). So far I'm loving the service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snagged Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 with the coupons. Want those games very badly, so might as well save 10 bucks on each of them.

bread's done
Back