NFL 2010-2011 Season Discussion Thread

how many people are in super bowl pools?

im in two myself, one $500 total and the other $1000 total. i got some decent numbers in both, so maybe this will be the year i finally win.

There is nothing worse than a attention whore and rappers have proven to be only that. Didnt he also make a song about the Lakers (or at least Kobe) and now the Packers huh? Isnt this the same guy who boast about being from NO every other second? Pick a thing and stay with it.

Useless uninspired unoriginal gibberish over top of another pointless song that has the same lyrics.

Here's how I see it shaking out:

I think the Steelers will win because they have the edge in experience. The offenses and defenses matchup very well against one another and the Special Teams for both are sub-par, so we'll probably see a return for a touchdown. This game also has a high probability of going to Overtime, where it can only end with the opening drive going for a field goal and then the proceeding kick being returned for a touchdown. It would be a perfect ending to the season with the first Super Bowl to go to overtime, using the new rules, which costs a team the Championship.

Score? Steelers 30, Packers 27
MVP: Hines Ward

[quote name='Soodmeg']There is nothing worse than a attention whore and rappers have proven to be only that. Didnt he also make a song about the Lakers (or at least Kobe) and now the Packers huh? Isnt this the same guy who boast about being from NO every other second? Pick a thing and stay with it.

Useless uninspired unoriginal gibberish over top of another pointless song that has the same lyrics.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='javeryh']That is seriously the worst piece of shit I've ever heard in my life. The worst.[/QUOTE]

Thank god I'm not the only one. I thought it was just me being a Steelers fan (granted I hate that stupid fucking black and yellow song too). I saw this god forsaken song showing up on about 1/3 of my Facebook friends profiles, and it's just so butt fucking retarded.

i was just watching first take on espn 2... and lil wayne said he made that song the night he heard black and yellow... yeah you can tell he made it in a few hours.

[quote name='Poor2More']Lil Wayne FreeStyle Green & Yellow (rooting for the Packers)
[/QUOTE]

Dude is from New Orleans... what the fuck is up with this shit.

Packers 31 Steelers 28

Crosby is going to come up in the fourth quarter. I see the game going down to the wire though. Suisham is going to miss a field goal either in the 3rd or 4th quarter. Someone with lots of hair for The Steelers very likely could get hurt badly possible carrier-ending injury.

The steelers are getting flagged to much. They got away with a pass interfrence call on the opening possession. That throw to Nelson was perfect on the streak route, but the CB held his arm up and ost him half a step on that ball.

you mean like the 2 holds green bay got away with on that td drive i couldnt care less anyway funny to see ref assist go against the steelers for once this is nothing more than a glorified reg season game

Nick collins is having the game of his life. What a huge tackle on third down there. He is worth at least 11 points to GB rite now. Oddly enough the point spread of the game rite now.

It's odd when a game at halftime is exactly what it should be. While Green Bay is up by double digits and has been dominating so far it's been a solid game so far.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Three DBs went to the back. I wonder how many of them have come down with MCL sprains.[/QUOTE]

shields has a shoulder injury, woodson has a hand/shoulder injury it looked like.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']shields has a shoulder injury, woodson has a hand/shoulder injury it looked like.[/QUOTE]
It was a joke.

Charles Woodson is out for the rest of the game with a collarbone injury.

This looks like the Packers' last game, where Aaron Rodgers couldn't do shit in the second half to save their life. It's all up to Roethlisberger to take the game if he wants it.

Trammon WIlliams shit play on special teams is costing the packers this game. Why the Shaq Fu did he not fair catch that football? he just lets it bounce. and then ends up getting the foul on top of that. friggin retard.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Trammon WIlliams shit play on special teams is costing the packers this game. Why the Shaq Fu did he not fair catch that football? he just lets it bounce. and then ends up getting the foul on top of that. friggin retard.[/QUOTE]

He's the worst punt reuturner. This is third time he's cost the packers these playoffs.

Within 3 points now. Very bad drive defensively for the Packers, that TD especially. They shouldn't have put 10 guys on the line like that.

The game was in Big Ben's hands and he came up small.

Congratulations Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers was very impressive, no doubt he's the MVP. Wouldn't have even been close if his receivers would make a catch now and then. He just elevated himself to elite status.

[quote name='dafoomie']The game was in Big Ben's hands and he came up small.

Congratulations Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers was very impressive, no doubt he's the MVP. Wouldn't have even been close if his receivers would make a catch now and then.[/QUOTE]

Jennings could easily win MVP.

yay slackers win yawn good riddance to this awful bowl between 2 teams that had no right to be there happy for Charles Woodson him and driver deserve it more than anyone else though now green bay won so fans can shut the fuck up about it cause i know damn well they would pull the injury card if they lost just like every season somebody goes down on that team

bread's done
Back