NFL 2010-2011 Season Discussion Thread

Wow, a reverse on 3 and 3? Come on now, thats just fucking stupid. Your run game has been there all day and you run a WR reverse? Laughable.

And its over with the pick. At least you made it exciting bears.

Daaaaaamn, after all that, the new guy throws an INT. Damn shame! The team I picked won, but damn, I was rooting for the Bears to come back once they threw Hanie in.

Maybe if the Bears didn't suck complete ass for 3 quarters they might have had a chance. Hanie did all he could. I'm really impressed by his performance.

who could have said that at the end of the day instead of beatdown the packers actually escape with a win. and those last 2 plays makes you question if Chicago needs a coaching upgrade.

That game was just bad. The only reason it was close was because they brought in Henie and the Packers probably didn't do anything to gameplan for him during the week.

Ew. I hate those "Hey (insert team name here) fans! Your team is going to the Super bowl! Buy this fucking shit from us!" commercials...

EDIT: Strahaaaan! Come back to the Giants!!!!

[quote name='Blackout']Maybe if the Bears didn't suck complete ass for 3 quarters they might have had a chance. Hanie did all he could. I'm really impressed by his performance.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was asking too much of him to make a comeback. He was good for having only played in 5 games in his entire career. Cutler and Collins should be embarrassed.

Yeah, it is kind of annoying how quickly they put that stuff up but hey look at the bright side. 3 thousand Ethiopians will be getting Bears Superbowl t-shirts.

Shit...Jets/Steelers are on CBS. I HATE their presentation. I hate Jim Nantz, especially since he wanted to act like a bitch about the Jets celebrating last week, and I don't like Phil Simms's face, nor have I like the face of any QB for the Giants ( Except Hostetler)

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Ew. I hate those "Hey (insert team name here) fans! Your team is going to the Super bowl! Buy this fucking shit from us!" commercials...[/QUOTE]

I just bought one of those shirts :lol:

[quote name='Soodmeg']If the Jets when do you think Farve will have a heart attack?[/QUOTE]

Favre's too busy peddling his crap on his website to care.

[quote name='gbpackers94']I just bought one of those shirts :lol:[/QUOTE]

You just hurt my heart....

Pittsburgh is firing on all cylinders and they're fun to watch on defense when they can have their way with the other team. Green Bay will need to play like they did in Atlanta if they want a shot against this kind of team.

You know, I have forever thought that they should find a way to crack down on late hits like that. Jericho just got his leg smashed thanks to a guy just diving for no reason when the ball carrier is already down.

I am all for big hits but that, "Oh he is on the ground so I am just going to throw my shoulder into him" is bullshit and cowardly. I remember when McNabb got like 2 ribs broken after sliding into the endzone when some guy just flopped on him.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Pittsburgh is firing on all cylinders and they're fun to watch on defense when they can have their way with the other team. Green Bay will need to play like they did in Atlanta if they want a shot against this kind of team.[/QUOTE]

Yep. But it's not real surprise. I (and most) were pretty sure the SB would go to either New England or the Pittsburgh/Baltimore winner.

The NFC is just far behind the top AFC teams this year. Jets beating NE was a shocker though. Otherwise it's been a pretty uneventful and boring playoffs IMO.

I think the Packers can beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl but won't because they lack experience in the postseason. If this holds up of course.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Oh god Shannon Sharpe when will you retire?[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy if he just took the cotton out of his mouth.

[quote name='KingBroly']I think the Packers can beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl but won't because they lack experience in the postseason. If this holds up of course.[/QUOTE]

The packers just won three road games in a row to get to the superbowl. I wouldn't even begin to puill the lack of playoff expierence card.

As a packer fan, there are way more concerns then that. For one, Mike Mccarthy and his conserative play calling and going away from the teams strengths hurt. The packers are in EVERY game and im happy they even got in the post season this year. 27 players on the injury report and this all began with Johnny Jollys year long codiene fiasco before training camp.

Opening line I give the Steelers 2 1/2. I think Rodgers had another concussion today on the hit by peppers. He clearly wasnt seeing the field as well, calling to many audibles to protect himself, and Mccartthy gave up the passes to protect him.

Steelers special teams, Defense push, Offense Push. Its going to be a great great game; probably coming down the stretch eitherway.

Ball at the one, LT in the backfield and you let Sanchez throw? Twice?!? God damn that was some stupid playcalling.

Safety helps but the Steelers would have gladly traded 2 points for 50+ yards of field position before the turnover on downs.

Also, I don't really care who wins but it does seem like the Steelers have been getting a lot of calls. There was a definite helmet to helmet hit on Shonne Greene down inside the 5 (by Farrier) but it wasn't called. The roughing the kicker call was a little ticky-tack too.

i really cant stand goal line stands when your off still has to start in the endzone its like it never benefits the team that made a effort to prevent a score when you still end up having to start 1 fucking yard from the endzone

And Sanchez just chop blocked his own guy in confusion... damn this and that botched snap.

EDIT: And shit...we have a game.

And that is GAME! Without timeouts, the Jets have to sit there and countdown the end of the season.

Hmmmm, the Jets tears fuels my body. I love that LDT bitch ass is not going to a superbowl you are the most over rated HOF lock ever, bastard.

bread's done
Back