NFL 2010-2011 Season Discussion Thread

[quote name='Blackout']:rofl: Jay Cutler sucks ass. I don't know why everyone here in Chicago is in love with him. Poor Bears. They're not even trying to win.[/QUOTE]

I love the Bears but have hated Cutler all season. I don't understand what most fans see in him. He's such an inconsistent mess. And Urlacher not scoring on that interception pretty much locked the game for the Packers imo. Collins isn't going to do anything.

[quote name='Kaelestis']I love the Bears but have hated Cutler all season. I don't understand what most fans see in him. He's such an inconsistent mess. And Urlacher not scoring on that interception pretty much locked the game for the Packers imo. Collins isn't going to do anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was the chance to make something happen. The fact that the QB took down Urlacher is just embarrassing. This game is over. Not only is Cutler an inconsistent and bad player, he's also a boring hick with absolutely no charisma or personality.

The Bears are playing like this is some practice game, not a game where you need to win to go to the Superbowl. I hope this one shuts up Bears fans. All I heard all week was how great the Bears are and that Cutler is the man. Yep. They sure are showing that today. :lol:

In addition chicago has no threats at WR at all, look at all the options slackers have: jennings,driver,j finley,kuhn,jones etc guess the bears are who we thought they were thats why they took the damn field

green bays only quality opponent was the eagles

This is a Kyle Orton/Craig Krenzel situation, except that both of those guys had a much better chance to win the game than Todd Collins does since they would at least start at 0-0. The defense/special teams needs to score since they can't score on offense.

What is the extent of Cutler's injury? He looked decent to me. He needs to stop being a pussy and suck it up. This game determines the Super Bowl.

Now the Bears are putting another total scrub in. I love this. :applause:

The Bears defense once again proves that it is one of the best this decade but their offense is just god awful.

I give the Bears D a lot of credit because they find ways to prevent other teams from scoring a lot, you might get a couple big plays but they will be damned if you score a ton on them.

The Bears offense is just boring and uninspired and with Jay on the sideline you might as well quit now. What happened to him by the way? I have it on mute because I am also trying to write a proposal.

[quote name='gbpackers94']This just in: Jay Cutler is a pussy. There I said it.[/QUOTE]

This just in, Matt Forte is a beast. There I said it.

Seriously, he is the only one that has looked like he wanted to win this game from the start. The guy is running on pure rage at this point. Give him a bonus because he is the only reason why the bears are not completely embarrassed.

[quote name='Soodmeg']The Bears defense once again proves that it is one of the best this decade...blah, blah...[/quote]

You must be watching a different game than the rest of us because all I see is the Pack throwing it all over the field like the Bears D is hardly there.

Hanie is a god in Chicago if he can tie/win this game. Now Green Bay needs to score if they want to win and show that they deserve to be in the Super Bowl.

[quote name='keithp']You must be watching a different game than the rest of us because all I see is the Pack throwing it all over the field like the Bears D is hardly there.[/QUOTE]

That's when the packers actually throw the ball.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hanie is a god in Chicago if he can tie/win this game. Now Green Bay needs to score if they want to win and show that they deserve to be in the Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]

No joke. If Hanie can actually do something that would be hilarious.

gotta love the way they baby these quarterbacks its fucking football might as well call it the flag football league

Urlacher looks like he wants to lay out these refs i wish someone would nfl is too damn inconsistent to take seriously its comical

[quote name='renique46']gotta love the way they baby these quarterbacks its fucking football might as well call it the flag football league[/QUOTE]

GTFO. The bears are now apparently trying to cheat there way to the superbowl...

[quote name='gbpackers94']That's when the packers actually throw the ball.[/QUOTE]

True, but they ought to keep tossing it until the Bears prove they can stop it.

[quote name='renique46']gotta love the way they baby these quarterbacks its fucking football might as well call it the flag football league[/QUOTE]

That WAS ridiculous, although he DID lead with his helmet.

For as much as the Pack are throwing the ball they only have 14 points period. The scoreboard is the most important stat nothing else matters.

Because now, that its 7-14 we got a ball game so all that throwing means nothing.

[quote name='keithp']You must be watching a different game than the rest of us because all I see is the Pack throwing it all over the field like the Bears D is hardly there.[/QUOTE]
The one where the Packers' drives in the second half have ended with three punts and an interception as they played with no urgency at all? The Bears' defense has kept them in the game as they figured out what to do on offense.

I wonder if that Urlacher run will be the deciding factor if they can't score again. He really should have ran for a TD.

[quote name='gbpackers94']GTFO. The bears are now apparently trying to cheat there way to the superbowl...[/QUOTE]

cry more and stfu green bay is still winning 1 play and the bears are trying to cheat to the superbowl yea like greenbays o line hasnt gotten away with a couple of holds yet not flag :roll: bears offense is like the polar opposite of their defense

I would give him a break, I dont think he would have scored anyway. He was at like the 30...plenty of field left for Driver, Jennings, Starks or someone faster than him to chase him down. The bears offense hasnt done a damn thing so even if he gained 20 or so more yards there is very little to go on that they would have scored.

I think it was just a good play by him period and unlucky to get tackled.

EDIT: WOW PACKERS DEFENSE WINS THE GAME!!! Bears offensive is a joke other than Matt Forte.

I'm going to laugh if Hanie finishes the game with a better QB rating than Cutler (38) and Rodgers (55). I doubt it but it would be hilarious.

It's sad that this complete scrub is playing better than Jay Cutler even tried to. If he wins, he'll be a legend in Chicago for eternity.

It'll be interesting to see how either Pittsburgh or New York wins because neither of these teams are playing with any kind of consistency or authority besides the Bears' defense.

bread's done
Back