NHL 10-Official CAG League-At least 2 games a week-5 Owners ready to be booted

[quote name='VipFREAK']Where do you get the roster updates? EA's organization is like M$ during a OS change...[/QUOTE]

Just start any game online and it'll make you download the roster. Even an EASHL game which doesn't use real players makes you download a roster update, haha.

I would like to wait till they do the update to put Kessel on the Leafs. I will be away from Tuesday till Sunday but I should have my 360 with live access with me so maybe by the middle of the week.

Bump

These people are in for sure

1. ajh2298-Penguins

2. Pure Apathy-Blackhawks

3. DestroVega-Canucks

4. n8rockerasu-Ducks

5. VipFREAK-Sharks

6. neworlbush25-Flames

7. Matt Young-Kings

8. Azumangaman-Thrashers

9. moojuice-Avalanche

10. homeland-Bruins

11. Handlovitch4487-Capitals

12. Wpark83-Blue Jackets

13. Captain OBVIOU5-Oilers

14. mnuttster-Stars

15. thatstoobad-Red Wings

16. Mr_hockey66-Devils

I dont know about these people yet:(need you giuys to post back if you want in or not)
1. spidamatrix-Islanders
2. Albo23-??????
3. Shuino-Lightning
4. evilhomer-Wild
5. mav2199-??????
6. The D-Rangers
7. jcp4305-???????

I will try to get it set-up in the next night or two and will PM you guys the league name an password.

I think you need to do a check in for everybody. Even some of the guys on the "for sure" list, I haven't seen play the game. It might be a good idea to make sure everybody actually got it and is still interested in playing. That said...I'm interested, and I still want the Mighty Ducks (they will always be Mighty...even if not owned by Disney anymore, haha). :)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I think you need to do a check in for everybody. Even some of the guys on the "for sure" list, I haven't seen play the game. It might be a good idea to make sure everybody actually got it and is still interested in playing. That said...I'm interested, and I still want the Mighty Ducks (they will always be Mighty...even if not owned by Disney anymore, haha). :)[/QUOTE]

I dont know how much of a fan you are the original movie but I saw this website and thougt these were the greatest things ever made, I just wish I wasnt 6'7" and I could fit in them.

http://www.ducksshirts.com/

[quote name='ajh2298']I dont know how much of a fan you are the original movie but I saw this website and thougt these were the greatest things ever made, I just wish I wasnt 6'7" and I could fit in them.

http://www.ducksshirts.com/[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's pretty cool. Probably not cool enough to pay that much, haha, but still cool.

Also, bumping this so all those other guys who were like "I want the Penguins!!!" will see this and check in. :)

I think we should have a sort of schedule made up. Like, I know we can play whoever whenever, but if we had a specific person to focus on playing each week it may help get games going.

Either way I'm pumped that I got the Wings.

[quote name='thatstoobad']I think we should have a sort of schedule made up. Like, I know we can play whoever whenever, but if we had a specific person to focus on playing each week it may help get games going.

Either way I'm pumped that I got the Wings.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I will try and figure something like that out but would also still like to leave the schedule open. Also do you think we should play each team three times or is twice enough?

Checking in, I would be ok with starting with twice a week and then if we can all make it happen, upping it to three.

I think it would be cool if there was a set-up schedule, so we all could make sure to contact our opponent that week to see when the games could be played.

I'm sure there is a random schedule maker out there somewhere.

[quote name='Albo23']I thought I was the first person to claim the Wings? How come I can't have them?[/QUOTE]

As I thought I had stated in the original draft in the first post before I updated it, players from the older leagues would get first crack at their team choices since the last two leagues ended prematurely. You are more than welcome to pick another team if you still want in.

p.s.
Also I would like to apologize if I forgot to include that in my original post now that I type this out I think I might have forgotten to add that.

[quote name='Albo23']Alright, can I get the Sharks then?[/QUOTE]

The league hasnt even started and Albo is already switching teams!
:)

[quote name='homeland']The league hasnt even started and Albo is already switching teams!
:)[/QUOTE]

Who are you?

I haven't even chosen a team yet so I'm clueless as far as your comment goes. :roll: Ajh, when is the league going to be created?

[quote name='homeland']The league hasnt even started and Albo is already switching teams!
:)[/QUOTE]

At least this time is was all my fault

[quote name='Albo23']Who are you?

I haven't even chosen a team yet so I'm clueless as far as your comment goes. :roll: Ajh, when is the league going to be created?[/QUOTE]

Going to try and set it tonight and start PM'img everybody the league name and password right after that.

p.s.
I am having a hard time finding a simple free schedule maker everything that is out there is very limited as far a teams(max 8) or really to complex for what we need.

[quote name='moojuice']My DNF is too high to join the league...IIRC, it's under 7%[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Albo23']My DNF was 6%, get it down to 5% and it works.[/QUOTE]

I have to other people who have contacted me other than moojuice about their DNF% being to high to join. I will have to terminate this league and start a new one with a higher allowable DNF%. I will tey and keep the name and password the same so everybody who has joined will just have to spend a minute or two to rejoin. I will post back here and let you know when I get it launched so everybody can rejoin.

OK, new league is set-up "League Name" and "Password" is still the same so everybody that joined before could take a minute and rejoin that would be great.

[quote name='Panther1484']Any open spots?[/QUOTE]

Sure just look at the first post and pick any unused team and PM me for the league name and password.

[quote name='Matt Young']How many times are we playing each other team? Playing each team twice means we have to play 30 games, which is a lot.[/QUOTE]

It's 30 games, but you really should think of it as 15 sessions. I mean, pretty much everybody plays both games when they link up. I just finally joined last night and already got 2 games played. It's especially helpful that it tells you who's online, so you can just go down the list and cross opponents off. I don't even know the guy I played last night (some mark...something). As long as people give a shit about playing in the league, I think 30 is a good number.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Would anybody like to get some games in later? Maybe in an hour or less? Or later tonight.[/QUOTE]

I can play in the now to near future if you're interested.

[quote name='thatstoobad']how many teams make the playoffs?[/QUOTE]

This I am not sure of I think it is the top 8 teams but I am not 100% sure.

P.S.
A couple of more people still need to sign in if you need the info resent to you just PM me for it.

I have a Madden game at 2 P.M. Pacific tomorrow, but following that, I'd really like to knock out some league games before OTP night. Gary, maybe we can since I was busy when you wanted to play OTP today.

I will try and work on some kind of schedule this weekend but if you feel like playing someone do it and we will worry about it later.

[quote name='Matt Young']I didn't think we had a schedule. I heard some guys already played games.[/QUOTE]

If I can come up with a schedule, and its hard to find anything for 17 teams, it will be a very loosely enforced schedule. Some owners think a set schedule will help people get their games scheduled and it wont be a free-for-all with some owners playing 20 games while some have only played 4 that has seemed to have happened the last few times, with the way the EA Hockey leagues have been set up with no built in set scheduling.

bread's done
Back