No dogs were harmed in the making of this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
HotDogs.jpg

So 3 years of ESPN magazine for $8.91 isn't too bad. I don't really care about the mag, but access to all the website's insider articles for that long is pretty nice.

I knew I had heard Mos's verses on Auditorium from somewhere before.

Black Star - What It Is

off The Beautiful Mixtape Vol. 2

Yep. I kind of hate it when I hear rappers reuse lines from mixtapes/freestyles on their albums, but I guess most people never notice. Sean Price has been pretty notorious for it ever since Monkey Barz came out.

YES!!!!! Sony finally fixed my PS3 and just shipped it off.

Only thing is they didnt say in the email if they gave me a brand new one or fixed my old one.

Well, I took some Bencoprim for my neck pain, and I am off to bed! Hopefully I get a good nights sleep and I will feel better in the morning.

[quote name='TheRock88']YES!!!!! Sony finally fixed my PS3 and just shipped it off.

Only thing is they didnt say in the email if they gave me a brand new one or fixed my old one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for ignoring my invite!

my dog, since thats the theme of the OTT:

6400_1191036022385_1422916967_30530983_739573_n.jpg

took this picture last night after he walked into the blue trim I was painting in the bathroom

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Thanks for ignoring my invite![/QUOTE]

That's my bro playing 360. I've been on my PC the whole time.

Sean, let's play a game that I can easily beat you at. It's not like I have low self-esteem, I'm just a bit sour after a bad round of CoD4, is all. :^)

[quote name='mr ryles']
took this picture last night after he walked into the blue trim I was painting in the bathroom[/QUOTE]

you're body painting old women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back