No dogs were harmed in the making of this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']MartenBroadCLK, did you say you had a Tales of Vesperia guide?[/QUOTE]

Yar.

[quote name='st0neface']Wow, you're actually following through with that?[/QUOTE]

I am. God save us all.

I, for one, appreciate such a sacrifice.
---

These last few episodes of Weeds have brought it back to being respectable again.

Sadly, I am a bit of a packrat when it comes to games/guides. Very rarely do I get rid of them, unless they're extras/bought for giveaways.

Sorry. :cry:

And what the fuck?

That guide is going for 50+ on fleabay?

And here I was gonna be all generous and buy a cheap copy and send it to you anyways....yikes.

Hey marten, speaking of RPGs, are there any other good 360 ones I should check out other than LO, ToV, ES, and IU? I was gonna try Last Remnant but I'd rather play that on the PC.

Let me look at the shelf.

Nope. That's all of them. Blue Dragon and Enchanted Arms were a waste, but for the price I paid, eh....it burned some time.

I seem to remember that as well. I just remember the last achievement being level 99 or something ridiculous, and letting the game gather dust ever since.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Amazon pulls through again, my B2G1 free was successful![/QUOTE]
GJ.

It's 6am on Saturday. I am on my 3rd Little Einsteins off the DVR (pat, pat, pat, pat), 3 & 3/4 y.o. w- insomnia is FAIL. torture.

i hate getting woken up by a dog who wants out even though he went out 7 hours ago. bastard is getting to be an old man that needs to pee every 10 minutes. first, i get his face on the bed right near mine and he huffs and puffs spewing foul doggy breath at me. if that doesn't get me up, he starts trying to give me his paw, right in the motherfucking face. after my eyeball stops bleeding, i get up to let him out and he's all like "thanks mom, i'm going back to bed now" :bomb:

[quote name='Chika']i hate getting woken up by a dog who wants out even though he went out 7 hours ago. bastard is getting to be an old man that needs to pee every 10 minutes. first, i get his face on the bed right near mine and he huffs and puffs spewing foul doggy breath at me. if that doesn't get me up, he starts trying to give me his paw, right in the motherfucking face. after my eyeball stops bleeding, i get up to let him out and he's all like "thanks mom, i'm going back to bed now" :bomb:[/QUOTE]

They need canine detrol.

Hopefully the misses will be up soon and I can hand little miss never-sleeps off to her and catch some Z's- after I pack up Drakes to send to Amazon.

[quote name='munch']Watched Pineapple Express last night. It was . . . ok.[/QUOTE]

Daewoo Lanos

1723005-4-pineapple-express-t-shirt-you-just-got-killed-by-a-daewoo-lanos.jpg

[quote name='munch']I wish Amazon ran a trade in deal with the 50% off again. I have some stuff I'd gladly send them.[/QUOTE]
That trade $60 get an extra $30 is obviously nowhere near as good, but not bad. I am thinking about boxing up some Wii Shovel-ware and some older games and sending them in.

Funny People was 1/2 of a great movie.

Once the disease goes away, he goes back to being an asshole. Why should I care about that asshole?

I haven't seen it but based on the commercials to me it looked like Pineapple Express is The Big Lebowski with weed instead of white russians.

[quote name='munch']Pineapple Express is the same exact storyline as Superbad.[/QUOTE]

I own Superbad and all I remember is the dick drawings...

[quote name='Maklershed']I haven't seen it but based on the commercials to me it looked like Pineapple Express is The Big Lebowski with weed instead of white russians.[/QUOTE]

Comparing Pineapple to Lebowski is blasphemous.

[quote name='munch']No where near the mastery of The Big Lebowski. No way, no how.[/QUOTE]

Agrees, the two shouldn't be put in the same sentence.

[quote name='munch']
How is Baraka? I've never seen it, in fact only hear of it when the Blu Ray came out.[/QUOTE]
I haven't watched it yet, I've read nothing but good stuff about it. Hopefully I can have it watched by Mon.

[quote name='manthing']Funny People was 1/2 of a great movie.

Once the disease goes away, he goes back to being an asshole. Why should I care about that asshole?
[/QUOTE]

That stinks, the extended HBO promo for it got my hopes up.

Let me amend that statement:

Once them kids show up, run away.

Funny People is like Superman Returns and the Ang Lee Hulk, if I can get them on high def for less than $5, I'll pick it up.

This is an embarassing admission, but the GI Joe flick isn't terrible, outside of the Duke=Wigger factor*

Up until the CC reveal, it was no more offensive than the Sunbow Cartoons, DIC toons suck deeyuck.

[quote name='Maklershed']I haven't seen it but based on the commercials to me it looked like Pineapple Express is The Big Lebowski with weed instead of white russians.[/QUOTE]
Don't ever say anything like that ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back