No dogs were harmed in the making of this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add the Fensler film and I'll buy:
bottomofbox.jpg

J/K Pork chop sandwiches.

I wasn't dissing Big Lebowski. I was saying Pineapple Express looks like it's trying to copy it. You're all a bunch of ninnyhammers!

[quote name='manthing']I like you and all Mak,

But the is the worst statement you could have made[/QUOTE]

Ok, well nowhere to go but up then:

I enjoy the videos and puns posted by Joliet Jake. I think he's almost as funny as my favorite comedian, Dane Cook. Now excuse me while I listen to Fallout Boy's music on their myspace page.

Yes. Jeff Dunham and Carlos Mencia. What wonderful comedic minds they have.

If we can be serious here in regards to comedy: With the exception of Sarah Silverman, there is no other group of people (other than the Taliban) less funny than female comedians.

Marten has a beer fridge? I want that. I have a curio cabinet in the house devoted to hard alcohol, but it's never filled as I'm a poor white boy. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Moxio']Isn't it like 11 AM for you, Budge? :whistle2:|
[/QUOTE]

Yeah. :lol:

I was having some really bad neck pain last night, so I took some muscle relaxers and I was out for a solid 12 hours or so. I feel a lot better now though.

Tried the Batman demo, it was pretty impressive. I like how my sis was in the room as we're watching the cinematics, and she's like "I wonder when we'll get a game that actually looks like that"...then I'm like, "that is the game" as it cuts to me getting surrounded by inmates.

AA's atmosphere is incredible, reminds me of Bioshock in that sense, which is good. Am I the only one who kinda doesn't like the camera, though? Half the time Batman takes up 3/4 of the screen with his 8' long shoulders.

[quote name='Moxio']AA's atmosphere is incredible, reminds me of Bioshock in that sense, which is good. Am I the only one who kinda doesn't like the camera, though? Half the time Batman takes up 3/4 of the screen with his 8' long shoulders.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got the same feeling, specially when running down hallways, you can't really see where you're going.

Does anyone know about changing the email address you have tied to steam? I have a bullshit old one that used in middle school and that I never check anymore. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back