No one's gOTT next. so if you don't like OTT, give me a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']hey, aren't you the one who said i've got next?[/quote] I did but I thought you would've come up with a better title. :lol:

I'm only kidding though, title's fine.

Edit: Especially now that you've changed it already :lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']If you don't like the title, suggest a new one boss. Things can be changed. :razz:[/QUOTE]

That's a lie! Don't listen to him! He lies! Why do you Lie!

[quote name='dcfox']I'm only kidding [/quote]

no you're not. i'm ashamed. i come up with great titles all the time, but i guess i've got performance anxiety. when it's time for a new thread i go blank.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's a lie! Don't listen to him! He lies! Why do you Lie![/quote]
it's a trap!

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Used to be a niners fan as a kid. Back when Montana was the QB. When Young took over, I kind of lost interest. Then he got knocked out of the game for good and Garcia took the reigns and drove the team straight into Hell. With the Diva formerly known as Owens as co-pilot. Kevan Barlow? Garrison Hearst? Tai Streets? God help us all. It'll be awhile before the niners return to their glory days.[/quote]how did you lose interest with young? that dude is a god among us boys.

hard times for the niners but these last 4 weeks have been hella fun.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']no you're not. i'm ashamed. i come up with great titles all the time, but i guess i've got performance anxiety. when it's time for a new thread i go blank.[/quote]
Don't worry it happens to the best of us. That and premature ejaculation :oops:

Only kidding again :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Don't worry it happens to the best of us. That and premature ejaculation :oops:

Only kidding again :lol:[/quote]

no you're not. again. ;)

[quote name='DT778']how did you lose interest with young? that dude is a god among us boys.

hard times for the niners but these last 4 weeks have been hella fun.[/QUOTE]

Frank Gore FTW!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I hope Arkansaw pulls it out.[/quote]

more premature ejaculation? jeeze. what a mess.

I've determined I'm just not cut out to play Guitar Hero above medium difficulty. I finally beat Woman but barely and now I lost Message in a Bottle at 96%.

[quote name='crushtopher']i know you are all going to laugh at me, but wtf is up with the whole "OTT" ordeal?[/quote]

strell, i think you might be the man to field that one.

[quote name='DT778']how did you lose interest with young? that dude is a god among us boys.[/quote]

Young was a great QB, no doubt... but I was mainly a fan of the 49ers for Montana > Rice.

When Montana ended up in KC, I followed them instead. It's a shame Jerry Rice wasn't ready to quit. I don't even know if he signed with the niners for a day so that he could retire as one.

[quote name='mr ryles']Frank Gore FTW![/quote]

thankfully, i have gore on my fantasy team. he's lead me to a 9-3 season so far.

[quote name='karsh']I've determined I'm just not cut out to play Guitar Hero above medium difficulty. I finally beat Woman but barely and now I lost Message in a Bottle at 96%.[/quote]
Don't feel bad. I haven't been able to beat any song above medium in both I and II. I tried Shout at the Devil on hard and lasted about a minute.

[quote name='karsh']I've determined I'm just not cut out to play Guitar Hero above medium difficulty. I finally beat Woman but barely and now I lost Message in a Bottle at 96%.[/quote]
Some of em are kind of difficult on hard... there are defintely show stoppers... (Woman, Stop, etc.) but you should be able to handle it, Karsh. If you can beat Woman you can at least get to Stop. Just give it another shot and try to conserve your star power for the end...

[quote name='dcfox']Don't feel bad. I haven't been able to beat any song above medium in both I and II. I tried Shout at the Devil on hard and lasted about a minute.[/quote]

Shout at the Devil on Hard is a fucking bitch too. Try one of the other songs... probably the third hardest I've come across on hard after the two listed above.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']thankfully, i have gore on my fantasy team. he's lead me to a 9-3 season so far.[/QUOTE]

Jake Dellhome(sp?) and Clinton Portis have drove my fantasy team to the ground.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Some of em are kind of difficult on hard... there are defintely show stoppers... (Mother, Stop, etc.) but you should be able to handle it, Karsh. If you can beat mother, you can at least get to Stop. Just give it another shot and try to conserve your star power for the end...[/quote]

practice mode on GH2. slow it down and practice. then speed it up.

Probably the best decision you could make to save your sanity and fingers.

[quote name='mr ryles']Jake Dellhome(sp?) and Clinton Portis have drove my fantasy team to the ground.[/quote]

Delhomme (nice try).

Don't worry. Ronnie Brown, Chris Simms (affectionately known 'round here as 'Spleeny'), Willis McGahee, Edgerrin James, Santana Moss, et al have driven my team into the ground.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Santana Moss, et al have driven my team into the ground.[/quote]

don't you mean santana claus? cuz, like the "real" santa claus, he never comes through with the thing you *really* want.

[quote name='crushtopher']i know you are all going to laugh at me, but wtf is up with the whole "OTT" ordeal?[/QUOTE]

pennyredux.jpg

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']don't you mean santana claus? cuz, like the "real" santa claus, he never comes through with the thing you *really* want.[/QUOTE]

someone didn't get someone a diamond ring huh?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']don't you mean santana claus? cuz, like the "real" santa claus, he never comes through with the thing you *really* want.[/quote]

That and he only delivers once a year. One 3 TD game. Otherwise non-existant.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']
Shout at the Devil on Hard is a fucking bitch too. Try one of the other songs... probably the third hardest I've come across on hard after the two listed above.[/quote]
Well it was sure nice of Harmonix to make that the very first song then :bomb: I wish they would have organized the song list from easy to hard instead of the way they have it now. Or at least made it an option.

[quote name='crushtopher']i know you are all going to laugh at me, but wtf is up with the whole "OTT" ordeal?[/QUOTE]

Think of it as a party in your pants, only without your pants on.

I think I may go back to GH1 and try playing Hard again in that. I got up to the set with Crossroads but couldn't get past any of the songs there. Plus I never managed to get anything higher than 3 stars. Though I have to say multiplayer is officially beyond awesome in GH2. My friend brought her guitar over last night and we ended up playing Co-op from like midnight to 2 am.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']*accurate comic representation of the OTT*[/quote]
that about sums it up.

[quote name='karsh']My friend brought her guitar over last night and we ended up playing Co-op from like midnight to 2 am.[/quote]

kinky.

[quote name='mr ryles']someone didn't get someone a diamond ring huh?[/quote]

last year i got a diamond bracelet. [notice, bracelet, not ring.]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Shaun Alexander drove my teams to the ground.[/quote]

Two words. Madden Curse.

Two other words. LaDainian Tomlinson. I'd draft him #1 overall every year.

[quote name='karsh']I think I may go back to GH1 and try playing Hard again in that. I got up to the set with Crossroads but couldn't get past any of the songs there. Plus I never managed to get anything higher than 3 stars. Though I have to say multiplayer is officially beyond awesome in GH2. My friend brought her guitar over last night and we ended up playing Co-op from like midnight to 2 am.[/QUOTE]

A whole 2 hours straight? Bitch please.

[quote name='mr ryles']A whole 2 hours straight? Bitch please.[/quote]

Dude, it was more cause she had to go to bed that we stopped, and we didn't start earlier cause Battlestar was on at 11.

[quote name='karsh']I think I may go back to GH1 and try playing Hard again in that. I got up to the set with Crossroads but couldn't get past any of the songs there. Plus I never managed to get anything higher than 3 stars. Though I have to say multiplayer is officially beyond awesome in GH2. My friend brought her guitar over last night and we ended up playing Co-op from like midnight to 2 am.[/quote]

I went back to GH1 yesterday. I was stuck on the set with Fat Lip on hard.

Proceeded to pass it with ease -- only problems I'm having there now are Crossroads and No One Knows... and I'm pretty sure I can handle em if I tried a couple more times.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Two words. Madden Curse.

Two other words. LaDainian Tomlinson. I'd draft him #1 overall every year.[/QUOTE]

2 words, but like 9 sylabols.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Young was a great QB, no doubt... but I was mainly a fan of the 49ers for Montana > Rice.

When Montana ended up in KC, I followed them instead. It's a shame Jerry Rice wasn't ready to quit. I don't even know if he signed with the niners for a day so that he could retire as one.[/quote]well i was born in 85 so i got a few years to enjoy montana but then it was all steve young. I was quite suprised to see ken norten jr. today. he's an assistent coach for usc. And Jerry Rice was signed for a day and he was honored two weeks ago at halftime during the niner-seahawks game.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']thankfully, i have gore on my fantasy team. he's lead me to a 9-3 season so far.[/quote]i fucking hate fantasy football because if the new generation of fans they are creating. player fans. fuck that. my roommate is in like 8 leagues.

[quote name='Strell']/awaits the inevitable crash one experiences after finishing reading the 6 that are out[/QUOTE] Yeah, that's gonna be fun. :cry: :lol: [quote name='Strell']There's a brand new one at my Gamestop, including controller, for $20.

In fact that seems to be the going price for all the bongo/game combinations.

Would make some GC/Wii gamers very happy for the holiday season.[/QUOTE] I need to get out and find a couple of those. [quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Some of em are kind of difficult on hard... there are defintely show stoppers... (Woman, Stop, etc.) but you should be able to handle it, Karsh. If you can beat Woman you can at least get to Stop. Just give it another shot and try to conserve your star power for the end... [/QUOTE] Yeah, after "Woman" I had pretty much no trouble until I got to "Stop". I haven't been playing for a few days, now. Maybe even a week.
[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Two words. Madden Curse.

Two other words. LaDainian Tomlinson. I'd draft him #1 overall every year.[/QUOTE] Two more words: Larry Johnson. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='DT778']i fucking hate fantasy football because if the new generation of fans they are creating. player fans. fuck that. my roommate is in like 8 leagues.[/quote]

it got me really interested in football. i used to watch it here or there if nothing else was on but fantasy football really gave me a reason to know what was going on and with who. i wish i could say i was a new york fan, but i mean common, it's the giants, jets or bills :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back