No one's gOTT next. so if you don't like OTT, give me a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']do any of you watch Naruto?[/quote]

Dub or sub? I used to watch both but just completely lost interest.

[quote name='DT778']narutos is for hookers and fat people.[/quote]
you're just bitchy tonight, aren't you? not saying that's a bad thing, but you've been on quite a roll lately. it definately makes the OTT more amusing. are you pretending to be JimmieMac?

what about OnePeice?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']you're just bitchy tonight, aren't you? not saying that's a bad thing, but you've been on quite a roll lately. it definately makes the OTT more amusing. are you pretending to be JimmieMac?
[/QUOTE]

oh oh are we doing impressions? Try and guess mine:

LOBSTERS IN MY BOXER SHORTS

[quote name='Demolition Man']Damn.... and I was going to start the new OTT. Oh well maybe next time. ;)[/quote]
Thank god. Make sure at the least Kayden gets next. ;)

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']what about OnePeice?[/quote]

I tried to get into but the artwork is just weird. Though I'm gonna try to give it another shot sometime soon with a more open mind.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']oh oh are we doing impressions? Try and guess mine:

LOBSTERS IN MY BOXER SHORTS[/quote]

i've got one. what about "i'm going to listen to some emo cuz i'm emo and that's what emo kids do"

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']do any of you watch Naruto?[/quote]

No. And I'm so fucking sick of those stupid headbands that everyone wears.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']you're just bitchy tonight, aren't you? not saying that's a bad thing, but you've been on quite a roll lately. it definately makes the OTT more amusing. are you pretending to be JimmieMac?[/quote]say what? the only "bad thing" ive said all night was that i hated fantasy football. Besides like shaq said "if you don't like me then there is something wrong with you". Also that naruto thing was a futurama quote.

Bodies are for hookers and fat people.
-- Bender

http://www.parseerror.com/~pizza/futurama/quotes.txt

[quote name='Hex']No. And I'm so fucking sick of those stupid headbands that everyone wears.[/quote]

hi horsie. nice horsie. my, what velvetty ears you have.

One local radio channel lists it splaylist. i wish the Uniovesity of Delaware did that. They only play abotu 4 hours of good radio each week. the rest is total shit. But that two hors has a lot of really good new bands.

I was listening to some stuff earlier and thinking looking into it more and now I can neither remember it or any band names.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I am neither a hooker nor fat.

Or am I???[/quote]well i always thought of you as a floosy.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']hi horsie. nice horsie. my, what velvetty ears you have.[/quote]

Ears are not all that's velvety. :D

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']hey pancakerabbit - got any more impressions?[/QUOTE]

I can only perform one impression a night, they take a lot out of me.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I can only perform one impression a night, they take a lot out of me.[/quote]

well, that's no fun. i had an idea for a good one too.

yeah, my dad a cowboys fan. only one in my immediate family. all of my bros are niners fans

well I already have a purple one and the only other laker beanie was a reversable yellow/purple but the purple was too light for my likeing.

I got the Jets beanie for a college buddy.

1_250.jpg

And this sweet ass Eagles beenie for myself.

1_250.jpg

But unless you're some sort of achievement points junkie who's bent on getting the highest ranks on each mission to get all 200 of the game's points, you'll probably drop in long enough to see its one trick, earn a few achievement points, howl with a mixture of laughter and horror at its funny full-motion video intro screen, and immediately file it away in your library under "weird crap that will be funny to play in about 10 years or so."

Heh

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Heh[/quote]

I don't even own an xbox or 360 to play them, yet i've ended up having all three on my shelf.

xchika really wants to play the racing one.

[quote name='DT778']have you seen that flat top style in real life?[/quote]
my second job is at a ski shop. we have a lot of flat-top beanies. they're cool. they don't do that funky condom-tip thing at the top.

*edit* if you can find a flat-top beanie with a small brim, those are the shit. they're one of the most popular styles this winter.

Phoenix Wright 2 is the BEST DS GAME EVER!!

Easily worth what I paid to import and have it shipped next day. Worth twice that amount. And as a show of support I'll be buying the English version too. And I suggest anyone who liked the first game do the same.

I have my english version pre-ordered for $24.

I'm a cheap bastard.

I dunno if I should try to get a Wii tomorrow. Not for myself but for a distant relative.

Oh Hiko Seijuro, how you manage to make people esplode with only a few sword strokes makes no sense but is oh so cool.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']my second job is at a ski shop. we have a lot of flat-top beanies. they're cool. they don't do that funky condom-tip thing at the top.

*edit* if you can find a flat-top beanie with a small brim, those are the shit. they're one of the most popular styles this winter.[/quote]like this
http://www.lids.com/pid/20062046

i dont think i can pull that off. plus i dont think that shit flies over here on the west coast.

edit: just so you know i dont mean shit as an shitty.

[quote name='DT778']like this
http://www.lids.com/pid/20062046

i dont think i can pull that off. plus i dont think that shit flies over here on the west coast.[/quote]

so that shit doesnt fly, but men wearing pale pink, fur collarded winter coats does? wtf is up with that?

[quote name='karsh']Oh Hiko Seijuro, how you manage to make people esplode with only a few sword strokes makes no sense but is oh so cool.[/quote]
Watching Kenshin? I've always wondered why there isn't a game based off that property.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so that shit doesnt fly, but men wearing pale pink, fur collarded winter coats does? wtf is up with that?[/QUOTE]

You get your pimp on in that.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']fuck the cowboys.

[/QUOTE]

Don't be hating on the Boys. I just hope they continue to play as well as they have so that maybe they can return to the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back