No one's gOTT next. so if you don't like OTT, give me a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh woot.com, I don't know why you function the way you do, but I do so appreciate the little ads you write. Specifically this one for a wireless router:

Now For This Commercial Blake

Router! Router! thwarting hacks
Worms and DoS attacks
What malicious, sneaky jerk
Could breach my wireless network?

In what distant basement pads
Beneath their sleeping moms and dads
Dwell how many nerd hostiles
Coveting my precious files?

And what moxie, and what gall
To test your double firewall!
And then thine IDS resists ‘em!
What, me worry ‘bout my system?

What control for parents, too!
For filt’ring what their kids can view!
Double-you tee eff would I
Give another rout’r a try?

How I used to fume and roar
At routers I had owned before
Weren’t there dead spots? Weren’t they slow?
Did they boast thy sweet MIMO?

Router! Router! thwarting hacks
Worms and DoS attacks
What malicious, sneaky jerk
Could breach my wireless network?

Ahhh. Blake and his tiger would be proud.

french homework blows.

on a side note - what's with no one buying ds games on CAG trading? is it just the Wii fest?

DAMN YOU WIIFEST!

[quote name='dcfox']Watching Kenshin? I've always wondered why there isn't a game based off that property.[/quote]

I decided now would be as good a time as any to watch part of the Samurai X Director's Cut box I bought awhile ago, so I'm watching the first half of Trust and Betrayal.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']french homework blows.

on a side note - what's with no one buying ds games on CAG trading? is it just the Wii fest?

DAMN YOU WIIFEST![/quote]the thing that sucks about trading on cag is peoples expectations. shit like

haves:
perfect dark zero
kameo

want:
gears of war
dead rising.

people dont realize they have shitty haves and good wants.

742462824_m.gif

20.gif

30.gif

1156148426-snakes_flight.jpg

1341420206_l.gif

13224pkobm0a1zg.gif

Can someone make the bottom two into avatars? Cropping a bit off the left and right?

906950847_l.gif

vwohsnap.gif

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so that shit doesnt fly, but men wearing pale pink, fur collarded winter coats does? wtf is up with that?[/quote]

i finally found the pic... it doesnt have the fur though.

[quote name='dcfox']Watching Kenshin? I've always wondered why there isn't a game based off that property.[/QUOTE]There were several, actually.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i finally found the pic... it doesnt have the fur though. [/QUOTE]

Sreepyriono, it's good to know that if you have to defend your woman's honor from goons hitting on her at the ski shop, chances are good they will be wearing this, and thus probably won't be too tough to handle.

[quote name='Moxio']Damn physics.[/QUOTE]Physics is the mathematical description of the real world. What could be better than that?

[quote name='dcfox']Did Chuck Norris just punch that girl in the face?[/QUOTE]That's what she gets for trying to talk him into asking for directions.

[quote name='jmcc']Physics is the mathematical description of the real world. What could be better than that?[/QUOTE]

Boner

[quote name='dcfox']Did Chuck Norris just punch that girl in the face?[/QUOTE]

No. Chuck Norris made her face fly into his fists by exerting its own gravitational pull. Chuck Norris can alter the force of gravity.

[quote name='Strell']chances are good they will be wearing this, and thus probably won't be too tough to handle.[/quote]

only on the west coast, in places like Tahoe, apparently.

[quote name='Moxio']Boner[/QUOTE]Boners are subject to mathematical laws also. My calc book had a section on biological applications of calc. Boners are determined almost without fail by the e^x and cosine functions.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
Can someone make the bottom two into avatars? Cropping a bit off the left and right?[/quote]
Tried. Not sure if it's small enough:

norrisax6.gif

Edit: I can do the other one too, but I don't think I can get them small enough for avatars... even with dropped frames and loss of quality.

[quote name='Strell']My boner goes to infinity.[/QUOTE]More like it converges at two. *snort*

[quote name='Strell']My boner goes to infinity.[/quote]
It's no wonder I have such a hard time taking it all :whistle2:k

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Tried. Not sure if it's small enough:

norrisax6.gif
[/QUOTE]

Your file of 221.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 9.8 KB for this filetype

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Tried. Not sure if it's small enough:

norrisax6.gif
[/QUOTE]In their original forms both are smaller in filesize and dimension than the Snoop one. I don't know why he wants them cut down if he's been getting away with the one he has now for months.

[quote name='jmcc']In their original forms both are smaller in filesize and dimension than the Snoop one. I don't know why he wants them cut down if he's been getting away with the one he has now for months.[/QUOTE]

It's for his avatar. The avatar limit is very cruel in terms of filesize. ;)

[quote name='jmcc']In their original forms both are smaller in filesize and dimension than the Snoop one. I don't know why he wants them cut down if he's been getting away with the one he has now for months.[/quote]

They've probably got the 9.8 kb limit on the file size for avatar to discourage/prevent animated avatars.

Just blame Shrike.

[quote name='dcfox']It's no wonder I have such a hard time taking it all :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

We just need more time, practice, and various oily liquids.

This is goddamn awesome, and if you say otherwise, you are a fool.

I took out one frame of the Norris one. It was 8kb. So choose your favorite frame and you can have that one for an Av.

[quote name='Hex']No. And I'm so fucking sick of those stupid headbands that everyone wears.[/QUOTE]
Everyone that wears one needs to be punched in the face. You can like the show, whatever but when you wear the headband in public you look like a moron.

[quote name='whoknows']Everyone that wears one needs to be punched in the face. You can like the show, whatever but when you wear the headband in public you look like a moron.[/quote]

true.

[quote name='whoknows']Everyone that wears one needs to be punched in the face. You can like the show, whatever but when you wear the headband in public you look like a moron.[/quote]

You're talking about Naruto right? If you are I think those headbands are fucking stupid too. You need a punch in the face for wearing that thing.

I just watched a movie on ABC Family called "Santa Claus."

It was seriously the most psychotic holiday-related movie experience I have ever had in my life. It should be renamed to "RegalSin Presents a Christmas Tale."

[quote name='Strell']I just watched a movie on ABC Family called "Santa Claus."

It was seriously the most psychotic holiday-related movie experience I have ever had in my life. It should be renamed to "RegalSin Presents a Christmas Tale."[/QUOTE]I just watched a movie on MST titled that also. It was vaguely racist in parts. Now I will watch The Fog.

edit: the original Carpenter version.

[quote name='2poor']You're talking about Naruto right? If you are I think those headbands are fucking stupid too. You need a punch in the face for wearing that thing.[/QUOTE] I've never actually seen someone wearing one. People do that? :shock: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never actually seen someone wearing one. People do that? :shock: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Oh, they do it. And they look like idiots while they do it. There were people in high school that did it and then once I saw a guy at the mall, easily over 20 years old...maybe closer to 30 wearing one around his neck.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']only on the west coast, in places like Tahoe, apparently.[/QUOTE]

Everybody in Tahoe are rich snobby fucks that can all drown in their fucking lake.

Except for all the hot chicks that live there. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back