None of you lazy-ass OTT-monkeys made a new OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Crackdown 2 release date = 7/710 :whee:

I can't wait[/QUOTE]

July of the year 710?

How can you anticipate something that happened in the past?

Unless MS and Ruffian figured out a way to bend the time/space continuum...

[quote name='JolietJake']Says Spring of 2010 in the article.[/QUOTE]

a) I would call that a release window, not a release date

b) It also says Q3 2010 on the side of the article

[quote name='manthing']July of the year 710?

How can you anticipate something that happened in the past?

Unless MS and Ruffian figured out a way to bend the time/space continuum...[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

A bin fell off a garbage truck near here and caused some big wreck, i drove by it earlier and didn't know wtf had happened. Thankfully it was on the other side of the road.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Front loader (clothes)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those do cost a lot...unless you get the floor model at a Sears Hardware that is closing, like I did. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Should have bought a metal tub and washboard, then spent the rest on something else.[/QUOTE]

Sad thing is, I've got the time to do that.

[quote name='Number83']Yeah, those do cost a lot...unless you get the floor model at a Sears Hardware that is closing, like I did. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I wish I lucked into something like that. Only set back a little under $700 for our delivered and the old one taken.

[quote name='seanr1221']Who's getting GoW tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

I actually might be. Hastings is doing a trade 3 get a 59.99 credit for it tonight at the midnight release. The email said nothing about restrictions, so hopefully I'll be able to trade in some shit games and pick up a copy. It will work out perfectly, if I do get it, since my girlfriend goes out of town wednesday, and my best friend is gone all week too, so I won't have to feel bad about getting baked every day and playing through 2 and then 3.

I want to go to a midnight launch for GOW3... would be my first midnight launch ever. But GS isn't doing midnight launch here because they're in the mall... and nobody else near here is doing one either. :(

[quote name='JolietJake']:rofl: You get to
have sex with Aphrodite
in GOW3?

NSFW

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/28255[/QUOTE]

spoilers, asshole. :roll:

i mean, i figured that out based on vague comments about whether or not they chose to keep the sex minigame in 3, but still...

i guess that's what i get for not listening to the rest of the OTT and putting you on ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:
fucking hell you guys are a bunch of pansies. I figured you all knew by now and i was late to the game.

Oh and you're contributing to it frosty, you quoted the damn post. :p

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Zew/Music, which game did you enjoy more: FFXIII or Lost Odyssey?[/QUOTE]

Lost Odyssey. Waaaay better. I still think XIII is great though.

My 360 has been making that beeping sort of sound. It sounds a lot like a cutting disk being touched to something, a kind of squeaking sound. I don't know what is causing it, no disc in the drive.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I want to go to a midnight launch for GOW3... would be my first midnight launch ever. But GS isn't doing midnight launch here because they're in the mall... and nobody else near here is doing one either. :([/QUOTE]

How about Best Buy...they are doing them too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']spoilers, asshole. :roll:

i mean, i figured that out based on vague comments about whether or not they chose to keep the sex minigame in 3, but still...

i guess that's what i get for not listening to the rest of the OTT and putting you on ignore.[/QUOTE]

Damn! And you quoted it, so now I know! :bomb:

The game is ruined now!!!

I'm sorry i ruined the entire game for you #83, i'm sure you will have forgotten about it by the time you get around to playing it in 2015.;)

[quote name='Number83']How about Best Buy...they are doing them too.[/QUOTE]

No dice.

And sorry about the quoting thing. I was overcome by Kratos like rage... and while screaming ZEUUUUUSSSSS!!! as I typed that, I forgot that it would be respoiled in the quote.

No, my BB isn't doing one either -- I think there are only 4 locations in NY that are doing it (for BB). I suppose I could go to wal-mart and hope they actually have it out for sale at midnight, but that's probably asking too much.

I've never gone to the midnight launch of a game, can't imagine i ever would. Its not like it won't be there the next day, unlike something in a black friday sale.

[quote name='lordwow']I have to agree with their criticism at the end, it sounds like a great KOTOR game... but it's all single player stuff they've shown so far.[/QUOTE]

Any word if there is a single player option? I don't care to pay to play each month.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm sorry i ruined the entire game for you #83, i'm sure you will have forgotten about it by the time you get around to playing it in 2015.;)[/QUOTE]

Nope...Starting it on Tuesday. GoW2 was just that good!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No dice.

And sorry about the quoting thing. I was overcome by Kratos like rage... and while screaming ZEUUUUUSSSSS!!! as I typed that, I forgot that it would be respoiled in the quote.
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='lordwow']I have to agree with their criticism at the end, it sounds like a great KOTOR game... but it's all single player stuff they've shown so far.[/QUOTE]

It's still early. Sounds like they haven't added the group quests/'dungeons' in yet. As you know, a lot of the WoW could be played single player. Only the instances you had to be grouped for.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Any word if there is a single player option? I don't care to pay to play each month.[/QUOTE]

Not that I've heard.

Roughly how long is Bioshock 2's campaign? I ordered a used copy with that DDEAL coupon from Gamestop, and I'm considering returning it as soon as I'm done.

I didn't like Dragon Age at first but its really starting to grow on me. I just wish I would've played it before Mass Effect 2 as its a major technological step back.

[quote name='JJSP']Roughly how long is Bioshock 2's campaign? I ordered a used copy with that DDEAL coupon from Gamestop, and I'm considering returning it as soon as I'm done.[/QUOTE]

10-12 hours? It's not terribly long. If you don't spend time harvesting adam with every little sister, you can fly through it.

[quote name='Maklershed']I didn't like Dragon Age at first but its really starting to grow on me. I just wish I would've played it before Mass Effect 2 as its a major technological step back.[/QUOTE]

Graphics are definitely worse. The sidequests aren't as deep as ME2, but the plot of DA:O blows ME2's main story line out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back