None of you lazy-ass OTT-monkeys made a new OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll throw this out again since I decided I'll play through the first 2 before I start III...Does anyone here want GoWIII sealed for $50 paypal gift (shipped 1st class in bubble envelope)?[/QUOTE]

Hey shit for brains, stop ignoring site guidelines by asking for gifted paypal for goods sold.

fucking retard.

Man, people try to steal credit for the simplest shit. Somebody has basically taken credit for research i did, such bullshit.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Don't tell anyone, but I liked 2012.[/QUOTE]

I just downloaded it in iphone format. I'm gonna watch it on the bus tomorrow. I'm not expecting much.

Que David Lynch youtube video....

[quote name='JimmieMac']I just downloaded it in iphone format. I'm gonna watch it on the bus tomorrow. I'm not expecting much.

Que David Lynch youtube video....[/QUOTE]
It's not as fun if you can't see the people being destroyed.

2ymeul2.jpg

hahaha. :D

Hmmmmm every blu-ray in my cart on Amazon went up $2 over night.

Linkin - what's your deal mang? You're always are selling brand new copies of every major release. Do you get b1g1 free deals? Are you robbing the store? :lol:

Morning, OTT.

I must say, I am very disappointed in the GoWIII Ultimate Edition. It's comes with a cheap plastic Pandora's Box, an art book (which is OK, I guess), and the game...Thats it. The downloadable stuff is on the disk, but they could have put some cloth maps or an action figure in it. Sorry, this is not worth the cost.

The game however...:drool:

how do people tagging in the ggt still have tagging abilities when they *essentially* do the same thing with tagging that many of the OTT posters have done to "lose" the privilege?

Small, strange Perfect Dark spoiler.

Peter Molyneux has a cameo appearance.

[quote name='Maklershed']Linkin - what's your deal mang? You're always are selling brand new copies of every major release. Do you get b1g1 free deals? Are you robbing the store? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah, I have a huge pre-order...uh...order at Amazon with 2 ECA codes attached to it, so I get them cheap. Sometimes I forget to cancel them before it's too late. You interested in GoWIII?

[quote name='Number83']I have Friday off...Quality time with GoWIII and Dragon Age. Maybe fertilize the grass too and watch some college basketball.[/QUOTE]
You could use those two steaming piles to fertilize your lawn.

I've played neither of those.;)

[quote name='JolietJake']You could use those two steaming piles to fertilize your lawn.

I've played neither of those.;)
[/QUOTE]

Get OUT!!! And take JolietJake with you...oh, wait.

[quote name='Number83']Get OUT!!! And take JolietJake with you...oh, wait.[/QUOTE]
You're even late on using that.:lol:

I don't see why the don't prescribe weed to everyone with a sleeping problem. It's surely safer than that Ambien shit my mom takes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nah, I have a huge pre-order...uh...order at Amazon with 2 ECA codes attached to it, so I get them cheap. Sometimes I forget to cancel them before it's too late. You interested in GoWIII?[/QUOTE]

Already got it. Probably gonna start er up tonight. Why don't you want it? It's sure to be awesome.

Hey, have you started smoking pot or something, DarthPuma? I know you've mentioned it in every post for the past month or so, but I'm still pretty unclear on the whole matter.

[quote name='Maklershed']Already got it. Probably gonna start er up tonight. Why don't you want it? It's sure to be awesome.[/QUOTE]

It's a PS3 exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back