None of you lazy-ass OTT-monkeys made a new OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
half a dozen pairs of my shoes are missing, or unable to be found, or something. kinda pissed because i was planning on wearing two of those pairs this weekend. I have a bachelorette party for one friend and a wedding for another friend.

[quote name='Maklershed']Frosty/83/whoever - in Dragon Age, what's the point of the crafting stones like the feldspar, garnet, etc? Will I eventually get the ability to craft stuff, is crafting only for a certain class, or are those more or less just items to sell?

Wheee! It's gonna take me forever to beat this game. I've put 15 hours into it and I'm only in the second town so far (Redcliff). I haven't even gotten to the Redcliff tower yet. Plus, I'm gonna have to take a bit of a hiatus starting tonight when I get home to a minty fresh copy of God of War 3. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I just vendor them, as gold is hard as all get out to get. Besides that, bag spece is so limited! If I need them to craft something I dont know about it. Only things I know of crafting so far are traps, health pots, poisons, etc.

I wish I didn't have to bring the rogue with me all the time because of all of the chests that she still CAN'T open. Need to figue out how to up her skill in lock picking...I think it's dexterity?

20 hours...Mage Tower. /goodtimes

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What does the GOTY edition offer over what you can already get with Arkham Asylum and the few free maps that have already been released to be worth the extra ~$40?[/QUOTE]

3D

[quote name='JJSP']It comes with a pretty sweet Region 2 sticker. Pretty sure Batman GOTY is Asia, Australia, and Europe only.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure this confirms you're wrong:
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77273

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm still certain it will show up here sometime in the summer.

------------

GoW3 in 4/2011 the MP better be a ton better than GoW2[/QUOTE]

There was no MP in God of War 2..oh, you mean that other GoW game.

GoWIII = God Of War III
GoW3 = Gears Of War 3

---------

BTW what happened to that avatar I PM'd you...you ever get a chance to check it out?

[quote name='Number83']I just vendor them, as gold is hard as all get out to get. Besides that, bag spece is so limited! If I need them to craft something I dont know about it. Only things I know of crafting so far are traps, health pots, poisons, etc.

I wish I didn't have to bring the rogue with me all the time because of all of the chests that she still CAN'T open. Need to figue out how to up her skill in lock picking...I think it's dexterity?

20 hours...Mage Tower. /goodtimes[/QUOTE]

I believe you are right on increasing lockpicking. If not dexterity, then try cunning. It's a bitch having to pass up chests because no one is able to open them. All of this talk makes me want to pop it in and play. Damn homework/housework that I should be doing.

My TRU only had three copies of GoWIII. They also tried to stop me from using my previous $20 GC and still getting another $20 GC. Everything scanned though so it all worked out.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']My TRU only had three copies of GoWIII. They also tried to stop me from using my previous $20 GC and still getting another $20 GC. Everything scanned though so it all worked out.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like SOP for TRU

:roll:

83 - I think cunning is what you need for locks/traps. There's also skills and talents specifically meant for them. I'm a rogue and I have my initial ability up in this area right out of the gate. I've only found one lock I haven't been able to pick. What I want to work on next is my persuasion ability. I can't seem to coerce anyone to give me info or do stuff for me and it sucks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']GoWIII = God Of War III
GoW3 = Gears Of War 3

---------

BTW what happened to that avatar I PM'd you...you ever get a chance to check it out?[/QUOTE]

I did. Thanks LP. I thought about it and decided that Hello Kitty is bada$$ enough, that she didn't need the storm trooper treatment. Thanks tho. :D

[quote name='Maklershed']83 - I think cunning is what you need for locks/traps. There's also skills and talents specifically meant for them. I'm a rogue and I have my initial ability up in this area right out of the gate. I've only found one lock I haven't been able to pick. What I want to work on next is my persuasion ability. I can't seem to coerce anyone to give me info or do stuff for me and it sucks.[/QUOTE]

I'm ok with the persuading skills, but the only rogue I have is Leliana, and I dont see where I can skill up lockpicking on her...steal, yes. And I think she wants to have a three-way with me and Morrigan.

[quote name='Number83']I did. Thanks LP. I thought about it and decided that Hello Kitty is bada$$ enough, that she didn't need the storm trooper treatment. Thanks tho. :D[/QUOTE]

Sure thing...no worries.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Let's get some MW2 going on PS3 tonight. I plan on getting ridiculously influenced tonight so I won't talk much.[/QUOTE]

Playing MW2 with a stoned child on GoWIII release day?

How can you lose?

[quote name='lordwow']$2.50 for EverQuest on Steam makes me want to try it again 11 years later for a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

You cant ever go back I found out.

But hell I contacted sony online support and asked a couple months ago if I could have a free trial on my account to see if I wanted to play again and they gave me 2 weeks free. All I had to do was download the eq.exe file from the site and the patcher downloaded the game and all the expansions I had.

I found my old guys were on my server that got folded into another and into another one. I spent over an hour in POK and saw like 2 people say something and that was just in response to what I said in ooc.

Then again I quit a year after lost dungeons came out, it was the last good expansion really. Ever since POP though the whole game went to shit. They started packing the game with shit that either made it to easy or was just useless and the community suffered for it.

[quote name='munch']I think Minh is ignoring the question :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, went to go study for a midterm after I posted my response. The guy in the thread said MS tried to bill him for the 1 month accounts that he used to extend his Live.

Flipping the channels, I just caught a bit of CSI where one of the cops actually told a guy they were arresting, "Shudduuuuup."

[quote name='TheRock88']Does the 360 version come with the Joker missions or is it still a PS3 exclusive?[/QUOTE]

Not sure:

Four additional Challenge Maps offering new combat and Invisible Predator™ scenarios set in different locations, including: Scarecrow Nightmare Challenge Map Crime Alley Challenge Map Totally Insane Challenge Map Nocturnal Hunter Challenge Map

Any of those the Joker ones?

Batman GOTY won't have anaglyph 3D (red/blue) it's using Trioviz™ 3D vision, which is supposed to be better since it doesn't mess with the colors, but the effect won't be as big as the 3D films you currently see in theaters today.

[quote name='TheRock88']Sorry, went to go study for a midterm after I posted my response. The guy in the thread said MS tried to bill him for the 1 month accounts that he used to extend his Live.[/QUOTE]

How reliable is this guy?

Budge, he posted several screen shots from his xbox.com profile page and some other sites, possibly his bank, that shows that they were trying to bill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back