None of you lazy-ass OTT-monkeys made a new OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']Budge, he posted several screen shots from his xbox.com profile page and some other sites, possibly his bank, that shows that they were trying to bill him.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I think I should be good since I don't have a CC on file.

When I saw his thread last night he was the only one that had posted. Don't know if anyone else had the same problem.

[quote name='manthing']Where?[/QUOTE]

Eye doctor's office. It's the one I was telling you about with great benefits, PTO, union, etc but crappy pay. One of my friends works there and says it's a good place to work, normal BS aside, the manager treats people well and the coworkers are both nice people and take care of their work.

[quote name='Brak']I want these:

http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php?productid=11378&cat=0&page=1

http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php?productid=11333&cat=0&page=1

And especially:

http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php?productid=11240&cat=0&page=1[/QUOTE]

How could you not want this...

Soul-Glo-T-SHIRT-11260.jpg

this...

By-Any-Means-Necessary-T-SHIRT-11271.jpg

or this...

image.php

Got 8 1/2 from Glyde and Alphaville from Criterion. 8 1/2 was in the double wide case. I really don't like those. The smaller cases are so much nicer. I almost want to buy some double-disc single cases and replace them. :|

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you discuss your Wombat hatred when you were playing BC2 with Cheapy last night Braxophone?[/QUOTE]
I did.

My Marketplace rating is '69' :cool:

----------

Bit on Bioshock 2 LE...couldn't resist...$27.XX after taxes and $25RZ cert.

----------

Need to DVR Justified...thanks for the reminder TFN.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope that Justified television show doesn't stink.[/QUOTE]

I do too. Cletus Van Dam should hold shit down.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I read that as downloaded.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']So did I. Since JFD said it I didn't think much of it.[/QUOTE]

Likewise, minus the JFD post not mattering. I look at posts, then names most of the time.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope that Justified television show doesn't stink.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I do too. Cletus Van Dam should hold shit down.[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, it's almost a lock for renewal. And that's before it's aired. So it's got the reviews going for it. Plus Walton Goggins (I think is his name) from The Shield is on it as a Neo Nazi. Badass, minus the Neo Nazi part.

is The Shield worth watching? I've never been into it.[quote name='LinkinPrime']My Marketplace rating is '69' :cool:[/QUOTE]way :cool:. maybe this is a sign that you should ask the wife about it.

This special on Musashi is pretty good on the History Channel. It's a little overdramatic but they travel to all the important historical sights. Catch the end before Justified.

I'll throw this out again since I decided I'll play through the first 2 before I start III...Does anyone here want GoWIII sealed for $50 paypal gift (shipped 1st class in bubble envelope)?

[quote name='tiredfornow']is The Shield worth watching? I've never been into it.way :cool:. maybe this is a sign that you should ask the wife about it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The Shield is fucking amazing. It is one of my favorite shows ever.[/QUOTE]

Casey speaks the truth. I was a bit frustrated with the finale, but I've yet to watch it again and really think about it more. Great show. Michael Chiklis needs a new show soon!!

[quote name='Chika']yay sweetarts[/QUOTE]

I have some sweetart jelly beans. They're ok. Starburst jellybeans are my non-chocolate candy of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back